Film Suggestions?

Hello Sup Forums, i dont normally browse this board

I am looking for an interesting movie to watch. I am quite bored and depressed at the moment. My 3 and a half year relationship with my girlfriend has left me at a crossroad of whether I should dump her to find someone better or accept her for who she is, a very introverted and boring but beautiful and submissive person. I am curious if there is a film that might be able to give me some direction. Thank you for your time

post approved

Barry Lyndon

here you go new friend, a much more reliable method that just asking for "suggestions"

rell

seconded

roll

rollos

seen it, great film
need something new

Roll?

rollin'

rolololo

roll

fuck that, reroll

roll

Reminder that mods never have Sup Forums's best interest at heart, everything they do they do to cuck Sup Forums

roll

Paths of glory is great

roll

Rollin

also OP do you love her despite her being boring? youve spent 3 years of your life with this person

>Nothing from Gaspar Noe
im going to roll thought

why would you waste your time with someone who doesn't excite you intellectually? her looks will fade and then she will only become more boring and introverted with time. submission will turn into passive-aggression, and all of the small flaws and imperfections in her character will be magnified until it's all you can see. personally i always take 6 months to a year off and travel around the world with a new girl when we start getting serious. weeds out the shitters real fucking quick and it helps you see how you react to each other in stressful situations.

maybe you could go on a roadtrip for a few weeks? see what she is like out of her comfort zone. i can't imagine being in my 20s or 30s and stuck in a rut of a relationship, lmao, at least wait until your 40s to settle with some trophy wife.

yes, she is a very good person and good at heart. shes never wronged me or done anything bad in any way.

Have you seen HBO's mini series John Adams?
Excellent acting, sets, costumes, music, cast, everything.

If you haven't seen it yet, absolutely, positively do it.

What do you do for a living that you can "always take 6 months to a year off and travel around the world"? Sounds like some bullshit.