Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?
Who is this blue nigger?

Disapproved

Transformers Age of Max Steel: Homecoming

Overruled per rules 1 and 2 also the game.

what?

Time remnant of Flashpoint Barry, who never fell in love with Iris, and who managed to outrun his timeline's destruction when our Barry undid Flashpoint

its joe, the version that learned to hate everyone.

interesting

Martian protomolecule soldier?

> fucking dusters be capa du ane, sa sa

Is Cyborg too obvious?

Guyver.

Grod.

He's the future Flash. He says that all the time, "I'm the future Flash" but people apparently think he's saying "I'm the future, Flash". Sort of like the Big Guy/For You thing.

Its Barry, you goober.

But Savitar existed before Flashpoint, he says so himself. And Barry prime completely replaced his Flashpoint counterpart so there was no other Barry in that instance other than the one Eobard drags along to kill his mom.

I believe it's one of the time remnants that barry makes when he fights savatar in the future, one of the ones barry mentions in the last episode.

>he says so himself
Villains are very trustworthy yes.... yes....

Even if it was Barry why would Killer Frost suddenly follow and worship him just by seeing him step out of the transformers suit?

>tfw no full animated adaption

Wouldn't evil Barry be her dream come true?

It's not like he said it directly, he was gloating about how Barry's Flashpoint fuck-up gave him the means to escape (in Wally).

thats who i thought

i was trying to listen to his distorted voice to figure out and i thought of ronnie mostly

Maybe. But hell I didn't know who Zoom was till the episode it happened, I still thought it was another earth's Hunter and Jay was really Jay, not pretending to be Jay while keeping the real Jay in a cage. So what the fuck do I know?

That's the only person Caitlyn would immediately listen to

Me too. I'm not going to question to deep. Maybe I'll be surprised.

nah boi

>i was trying to listen to his distorted voice to figure out
That won't help since it's Tobin Bell's voice and not some digital mask like S1.

it could be, but he's not a speedster so thats just stupid
my guess is that it is the flash from the future, all the references to him leaving and never coming back

>YOU WERE ME BARRY

>mfw tobin wasnt alchemist

nah no way

They'll tell us tomorrow right? No point discussing it now.

I mean I thought it was Wally until they rescued him from the Speed Force.
Savitar says something like "I created myself", which I thought meant that Wally was going to create him by releasing him from the Speed Force and getting trapped himself.
I guess that'd be too much of a neat, closed time-travel loop for The Flash, though.

As for who it is... I dunno, it has to be someone that Caitlin would trust as soon as she saw their face. Maybe they'll be lazy and just have it Malfoy.

if it ends up being ronnie ill be pissed because it would be pointless and dumb

why would black flash turn into a mute if he saw him?

So they basically combined Megatron and that robot from Thor and included the generic blue light every movie has?

BRAH-FUCKING-VO, HOLLYWOOD.

This.

>runs away from barry because he tells her not to be killer frost
>savitar appears, tells her that he wants her to embrace being killer frost
>she asks why she should trust him, which is in itself a fucking retarded thing to ask because he's literally telling you to do exactly what you already wanted to do
>he takes off suit, it's barry, the guy who was just telling her not to be killer frost
>immediately kneels before him and agrees to serve him

If it's any version of Barry, it'll be fucking retarded.

Who else could it be? Really nobody from team Flash fits the description Jay gave of Savitar and how he got his powers.

Steppenwolf

Well, yeah. That's the problem, isn't it?
They've written themselves into a corner and whoever it's going to be is going to be stupid.

>Jay is a history/mythology buff
>Savitar loves his mythology (naming himself after a god, trapping Wally like Atlas)
Jay is Savitar confirmed.

Why would Killer Frost react like that towards Jay though?

Savitar can appear to people as dead loved ones, like with Wally/his mom and Cisco/his bro.

But he doesn't have to leave his armor to do that. Him getting out of it and showing himself to Caitlin kinda implies that his real self would convince her to join him.

Yeah, but this way it's more convincing than if he just had Ronnie's ghost step out from behind a tree.

He's a big guy in his pants