If whites are superior to other races

Then why is the Ukraine, Romania, Moldova, the entire Balkan region and Slavic countries gigantic shitholes?

>inb4 b-but these countries aren't w-white!!!
They are. Appearance wise people from these places are virtually indistinguishable from Western Euros.

White people aren't superior. No "race" is superior. One must judge people based on their qualities and merits, not their skin color.

Only a subset of whites are superior, namely the Germanic peoples. This includes the following groups

>Germans and quasi-Germans (Dutch, Flemish, Austrians, German Swiss, etc.)
>Scandinavians
>Anglos

The whitest parts of Canada, which are overwhelmingly Anglo and French are also the poorest parts of Canada.

Legacy of Communism. Shitty and dysfunctional political culture that entrenches corruption.

>Race politics
or
>>>/trashcan/

Those places have been shitholes thorough their whole history

Because "white" is nothing more than an American meme.
The fact that Euros are adopting this concept only shows how much influence we really have.

>neets and fags defending his shit with saying that Slavs aren't white in 3....2...1!!!!

This desu. Hell it wasn't until recently Italians and other South/East Europeans were even considered white in America

Theyare actually pretty good countries if you compare to african ones. To be quite fair

At the beginning you didn't consider anyone that wasn't Anglo to be white

the biggest meme is that white people don't exist. only in the last year with the rise of white nationalism are people questioning the existence of white people

That's true. But the divergence in living standards mostly occurred after WW2. Places like Spain or Italy were about as poor as Romania or Hungary were before World War I.

Basically, Southern Europe developed economically, but Eastern Europe didn't, because Communism.

I'd beg to disagree. Clearly you haven't been to any of these places.
As soon as you step through the Hungarian/Ukrainian border for example, the change is immediate and obvious. It's like the whole place was carpet bombed. Buildings are cracked, and falling over, people look impoverished and some towns don't even have running water.
I'm fairly certain there are African countries that fare way better than these places.

Baltics and Czechoslovakia were richer than us (and italy for that matter)before ww2

What's your theory as to why that is? Objectively speaking, Ukrainians have an IQ only one point less on average than Spaniards or Hungarians do.

I don't think you're going to find a genetic cause for why Ukraine is an impoverished shithole.

>IQ meme

>Places like Spain or Italy were about as poor as Romania or Hungary were before World War I.
Excuse you, before WW-1 we were still Austria-Hungary, economically rivaling and sometimes even surpassing Western countries. We were anything but poor.
Of course, Slav subhumans had to ruin it, and they plunged the region into poverty and war for the next ~100 years.

Ukraine has been an improvised shithole for as long as it had existed. Just open up any history book, and see it for yourself.

because gommunism

I have bern to the Ukraine, Kiev was not significantly different tgan any other European capital. I did go to a smaller rural town on the Azov, and there was a home I visited with no running water, cracked and crumbling walls, etc, but it was still lovely and charming, they were a short walk from the beach and had a large vineyard and gardens. No different than I would expect from southern France or Italy, and far better than many homes I have seen here or in the states.

They arent western european genetically, they are seperate branch like Jews and Arabs.

Voice of reason only shows up when it comes to whites

If whites aren't superior, why is every single non-white country excluding the Gulf States, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea a massive shithole?

You can distinguish between western Europeans and Eastern, I still see them as family but underperformers due to distance from western ethnivity.

Is Chile a massive shithole? What about muh hdi?

Friend owns a house in a gypsy village two hours outside of Budapest.

Have to say your description is pretty spot on, lots of abandoned buildings and just very gloomy looking in general. Budapest itself is very pretty though, also Palinka is shit.

You are extremely delusional if you think african countries are better though.

This is true, if you look at Austria Hungary as a whole. Most of the industry was concentrated in Austria and what later became Czechoslovakia though.

The GDP of Hungary in 1925 was $365 as compared to $504 for Czechoslovakia or $655 for Austria. For sake of comparison, Italy was $480 and Spain was $426. (1960 Dollars - taken from Wikipedia)

Thanks to Mi General's helicopters of freedom, Chile was saved from being a shithole.

back to Sup Forums

please dont

Austria Hungary was 3rd power in the world, shitskins can only compete slightly outside trival nomads due to western colonization, colonized balkans was a world power, literally.

Eastern Europe countries are all shitholes.
They always get frustrated with shitty life there.
so many racism against minorities.

UK, France, Germany are 3 biggest super power in Europe. Those 3 countries leads the world and They are masterraces.

chilindia is not white

You look Mexican

I am Iberian you fucking nafri.
Post your face.

you are completely right, man
but dont know why did you have to state it, its a well known fact

You mean they led the world
They arent leading shit anymore.

Small sample size.
The whitest parts are the most rural parts with the least population density.
The richest parts of a country are always in the cities which are always more diverse.

ukraine is a first world country

I want holiday on those shithole