Why has the UK not been attacked yet? Does being an island work to our advantage?

Why has the UK not been attacked yet? Does being an island work to our advantage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2fSXp6N-vs
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11997853/Revealed-Britain-foils-seven-terror-attacks-in-just-six-months.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F
youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would ISIS attack ISIS?

You have been.

>A fucking leaf

you just dont remember it

the last big happening you had was 7/7 in 2005

They wouldn't dare.

>A leaf alive

>a fucking leaf

>anglo master race
>best intelligence
>also didnt import thousands of refugees

Because of Brexit la.

They are playing the long game. There will be attacks though.

Not taking in hoards of "refugees" and having a body of water between us and the continent.

Its only a matter of time m8.
Enjoy the peace while it lasts.

The UK military and security has a lot more experience with COIN than our Continental friends, and a lot less to deal with than the French.

They will not attack their bases (Sweden & UK)

There have been multiple attempted attacks but our intelligence agencies are way better than Europe, also it's really hard to get guns and shit here.

Different era. Doesn't really count along with the current happenings.

mudslimes can't swim

>the last big happening we had was 11 years ago
>the last big happening you had was a few months ago
feels comfy mate
Shit bants

I wish the revolution would've happened in Canada instead of American, I really do.

>when was america last attacked?

>when was america last attacked?
every other day

The repercussions to Brexit is all in your head. Your media and government wants you to think the EU is god. To be without it is suicide.

It only sucks for poor european countries.

>Mfw that really happened and he wasn't exaggerating

The Dallas and Baton Rogue police killings were only a few weeks ago. That's pretty big.

Pakis are not as idiotic as Arabs. They're prepared to play the long game.

Don't worry we will
Soon

>a fucking leaf

After those fucking bus bombings you guys upped your game.

Redpill me on the Pakistani senpai. Why do Egyptians and Indians hate them?

London was already conquered, i'd say your sand niggers are far more efficient than you neighbor's.

DELETE THIS

are you resisting islamic law?
this, ofcourse as the muslim population increases the risk of random jihad occurs, but as they're gradually taking over the UK even deposing as it were ethnic britains in the capital of london.. why would they except the lone wolve jihadis that take up the sunnah to be a mujahid.. they have no reason to take up anything concerted because you're already helping them along with islamizing UK..

The moment you start resisting.. you'll get more happenings.

>Muslims attacking their own base

We have MI6 and MI5.

You don't have to believe me, but we have prevented Islamic jihad attacks that if successful would have killed in the 1000's.

They cant just walk in here, Germany is fucked for inviting them, France is fucked for being next to Germany.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time

No it's different Muslims are just taking over political offices and institutions the UK is fine there is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Definition of terrorism: "the use of violent acts to frighten the people in an area as a way of trying to achieve a political goal"

"the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion"

They're just holding up the facade of attacking the west whilst taking it over from the inside.. so a few jihadis now and then, whilst the real jihad is in your legal and political system.. to enforce islamic law..

When you start opposing that.. they might make plans.. so you say "better not do that ever again.. islam is peaceful religion"

Do you know what peace is in islam kuffar? let me explain freedom and justice..

these terms are redefined in Islam.. it means Freedom from the laws of man, justice according to shariah. When they say these words with regards to islam they mean this..

bringing in the house of war into the house of peace, the inferred houses to further clarify it.. peace is when all follow sharia law and the law of allah (shariah) is the law of the land for allah is the lawgiver and not man..

I know they caught one trying to use ricin or whatever it spelled.

They still try thiugh, like the recent RAF abduction attempt. May needs to scrap EU human rights already. Then the death penalty comes back and prison overcrowding is solved.

There's been attempts, but we have above-par intelligent agencies.

they actually are really good at what they do

probably better than our agencies at stopping this shit

I always love this meme
It's hilarous that there are people who unironically beliave the UK has god tier intelligence and special forces because of James Bond and fucking CoD

let me make it even clearer for you so that you don't render me as obtuse, allah declared the ground rules for infiltration and the abrogration.. via a mechanism called hijra = migration..

The muslim calendar doesn't start in mecca, it starts after hijrah.. after the migration to medina where the jihad started.

Meccan verses is trojan horse for the muslims to pretend to be kind, whilst when growing in numbers they abrogate themselves towards the authorative medina.. mirroring the prophets 23 year rise to dominion.

Haven't you got a truck to catch?

In all of history? You were bombed by hitler and we saved your asses. Now suck my American cock, Limey. >:)

The UK literally has the best intelligence service in the world, pretty much every relevant country sends people here for training and buys our infrastructure and service guides

The police state memes may be true but at least we aren't getting shot

We have a significant Muslim population. Many of them are even known radicals.

Despite this we have yet to be involved in the current shit going on on the continent.

It's not all down to luck.

>The UK literally has the best intelligence service in the world

Everytime
I bet Sweden does too, they havent had attacks either

(cont) medina is full sharia law implementaiton, the basics is that the arabs were in a fallen state and could not be brought unto the full sharia unless they grew powerful and unified, and only then did the training wheels come off and medina was authoritative.

allah reminds muslims to keep this pattern of infiltration when they migrate when direct conflict is impossible (as it is now without a caliphate and a calpiph declared). to overcome kuffar nations.. This is what is happening to the Uk.. they migrate to the capital first as a moral victory then the nation next.. already the capital, london is majority muslim.

They follow the same manuscript so once you see it you can't unsee it.

>It's not all down to luck.

Indeed
It's due to difference of mentality between Pakis and North Africans

It's not for lack of trying.

(cont) and they can't change it cause it's their texts that declare it.. when you begin to understand that you begin to understand why they treat apostacy so harshly.. once you know you can translate it into every nation and see exactly what is going on and which stage of abrogation they are in from mecca to medina.

thus.. those who do ridda (deny islam with a sound and sober mind) and become a murtad.. should be put to death. Because they might risk knowing islam well enough to know the entire gameplan towards the kuffar (unbeliever).

Because our intelligence services aren't a meme, they actually do their job.

They're scared of the potential banter

Posting golden happy faces doesn't make me forget that I work in a law firm that handles a lot of contracts between our government and foreign secret services

We genuinely are the world leaders in this area, I'm sorry that your more successful neighbour is once again outshining you but you'll have to accept it

Maybe you can remind me that you make much nicer bread, that's a nice achievement you have there

lazy motherfucker

Yes it is
Unless you can post a proof that there have been a lot of prevented attcks these lasst three years

apparently your intelligence doesn't quite adequately explain to you what islam is however.. and how you are gradually being subverted by their hijra..

You're not an ounce of clever as you might like yourself to be.. A highly paid idiot is nothing new..

Study the islamic texts from muslim to muslim by muslim from for instance al azhar university cairo egypt.. then it would be very predictable to you what muslims are going to do. Not once i'd wager..

say thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=D2fSXp6N-vs

>mfw based snoopers charter

They spent years countering the IRA, who found it much easier to blend into the local population and escape detection.

MI5 got good at playing the game on hard mode, whereas other intelligence agencies just started playing.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/11997853/Revealed-Britain-foils-seven-terror-attacks-in-just-six-months.html

For your own best interest.. watch this 5+ hour brief. Let's put your mind to work and test your salt and your attention span. Would you not encourage that challenge.. youtube.com/watch?v=nhZe7eZK4dw&list=PL4C29D87AA600650F get busy numpty. You have labour to produce.

>"If you extinguish the fire it wins."
t.Leaf

London-born Indian here. They're the Jews of South Asia.

>Yes goyim, give us our own state, we're better off separate
>Now gib Lahore, goyim, we need more cities

Anyway the problem in France isnt intelligence, it's political correctlness and human right bullshit
All the terrorists in the last attacks were known by French intelligence but couldnt be arrested until they had acted

I'm sure that was here, didn't he blame breaking bad and said he wanted to see if it worked?

this is what our country does and it pisses me off

they always knew about the person doing the attack but cant do shit until its too late

Its the other way around you French faggot. Those media representations are based upon general worldwide reputation of British intelligence.

Shouldn't you be surrendering somewhere Pierre? Or being massacred by curry eaters with French accents?

>it's political correctlness and human right bullshit

You are saying this to a nation competing for Gold in the cuck Olympics m8...

what's even more painstakingly sad is that al ikhwan has been saying what they were going to do all along right since the time they were established by al-banna 2 years after the ottoman caliphate fell.. And few even fucking looks at it..

Example: youtube.com/watch?v=A0l_4udm-A4#t=25m49s Is al qaeda on the ropes? not according to their plan outlined way back in 2001-2003..

outlined in 2001-2003 and posted in a 2005 der spiegel article.

"fourth phase".. between 2010- and 2013 Hussein writes that al qaeda will aim to bring about the collapse of the hated arabic governments. The estimate is that "the creeping loss of the regimes" power will lead to a steady growth in strength within al qaeda." At the same time attacks will be carried out against oil suppliers and the US economy will be targeted using cyber terrorism." oil supplier attacks and US economy targetted didn't quite happen that much but the other stuff did start to happen with arab spring and saudis under pressure etc. And notice that they said the arab states were going to start being taken down 8 years in advance and in the exact years they said.. It started in 2010 arab spring was 2011.. where egypt almost had sharia law.. and massive pressure also laid on saudis who got involved in yemen war at the saudi border 2015, so slightly behind on that one.. but this is clearly longterm planning being executed, that is going on..

"fifth phase this will be the point at which an islamic state, or CALIPHATE can be declared. The plan is by that time, between 2013 and 2016 (ISIS anyone?) western influence in the islamic world will be so reduced and israel weakened so much, that resistance will not be feared. Al qaeda hopes that by then the islamic state will be able to bring about A NEW WORLD ORDER" Didn't quite happen like that but ISIS did rise, and things are a mess in middle east, israel is weakened and these things.

(cont)

>mfw foreigners think James Bond is just a silly action movies
>mfw foreigners don't even know that Daniel Craig is out there RIGHT NOW killing kebabs

Maybe one day you will be on our level.

You're a fucking sharia law country, that's why. They've already tipped the scales.

But unlike Europe our intelligence agencies don't give a shit about those things

>Does being an island work to our advantage?
Not really.
Not letting in every """"""refugee""""""""" helps. Having a fucking world class intelligence service helps
Being in 5 eyes helps

The sixth phase "Hussein believes that from 2016 onward there will be a period of "total confrontation." As soon as the caliphate has been declared the "Islamic army" it will instigate the "fight between the believers and the non believers" which has often been predicted by osama bin laden."

So they are behind schedule but you can see the intent. Declare caliphate.. by the own words this will establish a NEW WORLD ORDER.. this caliphate will declare war against all unbelievers and fight them. And this is what al qaeda and muslim brotherhood etc. Have as their ultimate plan.. Bringing forward their caliphate in the middle east and north africa.

So is al qaeda on the ropes compared to what their stated goals are? doesn't exactly look like it. They're behind on their schedule but not on the ropes.

If the bible is the one book that humanity never bothered to read and understand read, islamic texts (qu'ran sira and sunnah) is the other.. yet it would explain to them without too much trouble exactly what is going on..

The qur'an sira and hadith is the perspective of the fallen watcher commmander, the bible is the perspective of the creator of mankind. And both their battleplans laid out for the final confrontation.

>Those media representations are based upon general worldwide reputation of British intelligence.

Old reputation not up to date
The current SAS are probably very meh, but the reputation from WW2 is still there

Your poor grammar and flag have convinced me that you are one of the enemies. Fucking Muslim scum, literally the worst of the worst on the planet.

Give me a country full of abbos anyday.

Clearly not. We are as fucked as you are in terms of PC bullshit but our police and intelligence service are functional and competent.

>Not letting in every """"""refugee""""""""" helps.

And being an island helps to do that

when you read them for those who understand it, the future can be understood.. But many man seeks to understand this but won't find it.. like the road is narrow that does not lead to destruction of the flesh.. and few there be there find it.. They're going to rip the earth a new asshole.. And the fallen cherub embodied by a man with his empire of the faithful (do you know what al qaeda means) is going to challenge them.

Al-qaeda (base) Al-muslamina (muslim) Al-moltzema (obedient) = The obedient muslim base.

Doesn't mean the database you dolt, helps to actually understand things instead of watching stupid videos that declares stupid shit like that al qaeda means database of cia HAHAHA

Not really. Landlocked countries can do it fine, just need more countries to go full Hungary desu.
Or convince your neighbours to take care of it for you :^)

>Why has the UK not been attacked yet? Does being an island work to our advantage?

Well obviously we have been attacked - repeatedly - just not this year. I'm sure the fact that we haven't permitted millions of extra Kebabs across the channel will have helped though.

But you have from the inside out.
>sharia controlled no-go areas.
>London mayor bans outdoor advertising with women in bikinis.
You haven't had any shootings or bombs because you're already under Muslim control.
You're literally base camp.

I'm not muslim, at all, i'm trying to tell you something watch the comments i made and let's see if you're paying attention.. i've been inside the enemy camp so to speak.. understanding the "wisdom of the serpent" the muslim battleplan from their own texts.. but i'm a christian don't you worry. What you believe is irellevant, just focus on the verifiable parts.

Wasn't there a bombing in London a few years back?

MI5 /GCHQ an well paid immams in mosques sort these Cunts doing anything soon ..lolololololol

We arent. We wont even get bronze.
Sweden, Germany and France are miles ahead of us.

11 years ago, yes. The only terrorist incident of note since then was that beheading

Honestly its thanks to the EU that we haven't been attacked, they are so good at stopping attacks with their intelligence sharing.

They try.

But our services are just good at foiling them.

>sharia controlled no-go areas.
meme
>London
Isn't Britain

France is the most cucked in raw numbers (mst muslims and attacks in Europe), you are the most cucked per capita (shariah zones, allowing burqa, schooltrips to mosques...etc)

Sidney O'Reily was the greatest spy to have ever lived and he was BRITISH.

Who did Ribbit land have?

I'll give you a clue.. mahdi, the supreme ruler over all muslims and a direct successor of muhammad by signs in his body, that muslims wait for to rule over all the ummah.. Whilst they're busy conning you into fighting eachother.. it is the muslims that have a prophecy of a new world order in the middle east where factions of islam fight for supremacy over who gets to rule the caliphate.. and the mahdi emerges to unify all branches of islam and rule as singular emperor for 7-8 years.. what al qaeda and muslim brotherhood, anshar al sharia, al nusra is doing is only the beginning, setting the stage, you ain't seen nothing yet.. order out of chaos.. he unifies islam in a state of massive muslim on muslim civil war this is what they believe.. is why they want to destabilize.. order out of chaos.

>shariah zones
Literally not a thing in real life tho

As an afgan migrant with a Swedish passport living in the UK I can confirm this

Sup Forums is fun to browse all these racists who cannot say q word to me in tea life in fear I'd beat them up even though I'm short and skinny

Charlie Croker: There are a quarter of a million Mudslimes in Britain and they'll be made to suffer. Every restaurant, kebab shop , taxi driver, Mosque and Imams in London, Liverpool and Glasgow an the whole UK will be smashed/Destroyed Fully ........... MI5 warning to the Mudslimes in Jan 2016

it is the MUSLIMS that wait for a singular emperor.. and the ummah is the empire.. greater than all caliphates before, which should be scary for those who know what that entails... Whilst you're chasing chesire cats..

Good. Kebab shops are trash. Give me more Chinese/Korean food places any day.