Anybody still watching this show? Season finale next week...

Anybody still watching this show? Season finale next week. This last season has gotten better but I wonder how much longer they can drag it all out.

I can't honestly approve this, but fuck it approved

Literally the only show that would be better if the creator/main character was killed

First episode was decent, then things went south incredibly fast

Worst case of flanderization I've ever seen, and it's with multiple characters

this by like ep 6 I I was done, such wasted potential

Such a good setting too

I wish there were more scenes of him just going around the world all alone fucking things up before they spoiled it all

>Show called The Last Man On Earth
>He's not the last man on earth

NIGGER KID RUINED IT.
NIGGERS LITERALLY RUIN EVERYTHING

>"Carol Pilbasian, last woman on earth!
>"Phil Miller, The Last Man On Earthâ„¢, Sunday, only on FOX"
dropped it right there

yep first ep was great the moment other people show up it immediately and violently turns to utter shit

The Phil Nigger was the worst, I'm glad he died

i couldnt handle season 1 but s2 got much better i hated tandy so much but by s2 everyone else was just as hateable

I wish someone would beat Kristen Schaal to death with a hammer.

shes a fucking horse

this shit is no different than any other sitcom not set in a world where everyone is dead

ya this shit just got ruined in the last 3 episodes right Back to /pol faggot

Give me a quick run down on this approved meme now

>last man on earth
>isnt actually the last
WOOOW

wouldve been a million times better if he actually just starts imagining people and thats how they introduce other characters

has he gotten more retarded?

>have funny premise with room to grow
>introduce other characters
>make generic show

FUCK

OP here I'll be honest the only reason I made this thread was to see what the approved shit was all about

What happened with the gas? It was suppose to be a big deal that the gas was all turning to gel and becoming useless, but they still seem to drive everywhere and that point was just forgotten.

approved posts

they do say diesel lasts a bit longer and jet fuel lasts even longer than that, so maybe they're using on of those?

But eventually they can't use that stuff either

too many episodes per season
tandy too over the top
not enough january jones

sheik'd

Nice

>not enough january jones
she's the worst while being the hottest

diesel is just refined oil. it doesn't become useless, it just won't run clean and even then you can prevent it with air/water tight storage.

Hey, I don't know shit about shit, I'm just repeating what they said on the show

>she's the worst while being the hottest
who could ask for anything more?