Henry

Your honest opinion about this player. Was he elite or shit?

Attached: p1619.png (500x500, 401K)

He is an elitist piece of shit

He was super elite, just look at him in 2000 eurocup
He shouldve been ballon dor in 2006 as he reached both cl and eueocup finals

fpbp

calla puta

Whats wrong with that? Plebs are scum

pretty good, but not at the level of your messis and your ronaldos

i just hate the french

Extremely elite. Step down from Messi. Prime Henry would be the best clear 2nd best player in the world today because Ronaldo is old.

*the best striker and clear 2nd best

great player but also overrated prem babby

Me too.
Obnoxious pricks the lot of em

Forbe a frog, I cn tell you that Titi is a very humble and cool lad, very different tha his gabacho teamates.

Yeah and he should've been recognized as the world's best player during his prime. He was styling in the EPL when it was by far the strongest league in the world while Memedinho was playing in actual sunny SPL against one of the worst Real Madrid team we will ever see and part-timers.

Would've won the UCL in 2006 if it wasn't for his stupid German GK getting sent off.

If the goalkeeper wouldnt have been sent off giuly wouldve scored

Arsenal still had 80+ minutes 11vs11 to score you retard. Lehman was shit.

And barça didnt?

they played well until Lehman was sent off (Etoo offside) and Barcelona barely scored 2 goals 11vs10 and conceded 1.

11vs11 most probable result would have been 0-0 or 1-1 and then whatever would have happened in ET.

>step down from messi

Top fucking kek. He was good, but can’t be mentioned in the same breath as zidane, r9 etc

Italy's Defenses were top-tier in 2006, Cannavaro deserved it.

Like many other strikers fron the EPLel, overhyped as fuck. Delivered thanks to a stacked teams

Tied with Redknapp for the worst pundit on sky. Spouts unintelligible nonsense, never provides insight or fresh opinions. You’d think he’d be fluent in English by now too but absolutely struggles with it.

He was good, but overrated. Judging by today standard his is about as good as Aguero, Kane. Lewandowski, Suarez (Ronaldo and Messi if you count them as a strikers) are miles ahed.

Pretty neat Henry still holds the record for the most assists in a premier league season.

Check out his dribbles in 2000 eurocup final

keks

I remember being a United supporter when I was a kid. I remember Henry destroying opponents. I remember Arse's lossless season.

Henry was elite. You'd struggle to find a better player in the world at the time.

>Lewandowski
I'll forgive you in particular because of your flag but this guy is the most overrated player in the last 5 years easily.

I, for one, do not rate black's as a rule

Attached: katana.jpg (567x567, 50K)

Best CF of the early-mid '00s alongside Sheva, Vieri and Fatnaldo.

Carried by Vieira and Bergkamp

>le undefeated season xDDD SO EBIG

Oh my G*d, fuck off with this meme season already. "Destroying opponents", top fucking kek, they had 12 draws...with 8 games to go, City already has as many wins as Arselel that year, with a +20 goal differential compared to Arsenal at the end of their undefeated season....City will finish with like 15 points more than Arsenal had at the end of the season. And they were knocked out of the Champions League by an EPL team by the way. But it doesn't matter, Wenger in forever because of that fucking joke season 14 years ago, and Pep is still a fraud because City have a lot of money. Jesus fuck, the absolute state of EPL fans...

Attached: 1514661503042.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Ih Thierry Henry was a white Englishman named "Terry Henry" he would have just been another Vardy. Talented and very fast but not truly world class.

He just happened to be a charismatic young black player who rode the crest of the wave of new African EPL bandwagoners.

>Vieri

You can’t be serious.

Strong contender for greatest striker in English football history.

Don't lie to yourself, the English would suck Terry Henry off as the greatest player who's ever lived.

How can people think this

Henry was insanely talented at much more than being fast

i don't think anybody will ever be as good as him at 1 on 1s

bottom corner every single time

>City came 16th that year

Nice "club" you've got there.

Attached: 5sf46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mj.jpg (400x294, 11K)

>Cannavaro deserved it.

top 5 easily but Sup Forums contrarians disagree ofc

I'm guessing you didn't see Vardy's goal last week?

He is the best because he is french
Us, the french people, are the best in the World

Elite, but I will never forgive him for what he did to Ireland

It's incredible to me that Michael Owen has a Balon D'Or and not Henry.

One of the greatest strikers to ever play the game but Sup Forums won't admit it because of their hate boner for arsenal fans.

"French people" aren't French and Africans aren't even people.

If he's so good why didn't he play for a big club?

he won a sextuple at barca

As a tertiary player to Messi and Eto'o

>Would've won the UCL in 2006 if it wasn't for his stupid German GK getting sent off.

he still choked a few chances even with ten men and 1-0 up.

This.

For an elite striker he was terrible in finals.

He was a bit of a pace merchant.
The teams he played for hid his flaws well.

he probably should have won the golden balloon ahead of ronaldinho that year though. he scored 30+ goals - most of which were amazing - and set an all time assists record. outmemed by the brazilian and his nike gangsters.

Best player never to win it for sure. To a defender no less.