What's the BIGGEST region of your country, Sup Forums? Not necessarily the most populated, but the largest in size...

What's the BIGGEST region of your country, Sup Forums? Not necessarily the most populated, but the largest in size? In the US, the region known as "the Midwest" is the biggest. It makes up a large chunk of the country between the 3 main coasts.

>Midwest includes Texas

Fuck off you delusional flyover faggot

I guess when you take big chunks out of the southwest and wets, sure.

the territories
comprises half the country, but has only 113 thousand people out of 35 million people in the entire country

It includes a portion of Texas. Visit Lubbock or Amarillo; it's very clearly a Midwestern plains environment. Watch the movie "Days of Heaven," which was filmed in north Texas.

The map shows the boundary of the Great Plains, which is a sub-region within the Midwest.

I live in Amarillo you fuck. In no way are we culturally midwestern.

Southwestern maybe, but most accurately just Texan.

The Northwest, it includes our three large desert areas

The Midwest has a variety of cultures, including North Texan.

You're just plain wrong.

We have Texmex, Texas BBQ as opposed to KC BBQ, wear cowboy hats and boots, and a Texas accent.

My mother lived in Nebraska. I know the difference between midwest culture and Texas culture.

Australia

>t. Midwesterner

You literally live in the Great Plains. The Plains are a region within the Midwest.

>texas
>not flyover
O.M.I. Laffin

The amazon region, east od the Andes.
There's jungle, bio-diversity, indians and oil engineers.
It used to be much bigger but fuck Peru baka. We used to border Brazil

The Zona Austral, about 2% of the population there though

sorry for the shitty quality

1. Sicilia 25.832
2. Piemonte 25.387
3. Sardegna 24.100
4. Lombardia 23.863
5. Toscana 22.987
6. Em.-Romagna 22.452
7. Puglia 19.540
8. Veneto 18.407
9. Lazio 17.232
10. Calabria 15.221
11. Campania 13.670
12. Trentino-AA 13.605
13. Abruzzo 10.831
14. Basilicata 10.073
15. Marche 9.401
16. Umbria 8.464
17. Friuli VG 7.862
18. Liguria 5.416
19. Molise 4.460
20. V. d'Aosta 3.260

>comprises half the country

more like 1/3rd you idiot. learn how maps work

In terms of region that would be Lapland. It consists about 1/3 of land.

Also, it's the most interesting part of Fenlon. Especially in the winter. And summer too tbqh. If any of you poor souls were to visit Finland go there.

it's just a bunch of snow and trees, virtually all people not grown up in such areas are completely uninterested by it

What happens here?

Oh yeah, you're right I meant naturewise. Lol. Otherwise it's boring as hell.

>virtually all people not grown up in such areas are completely uninterested by it
That's where you're wrong tho. A lot of tourists like it. I'd say it's the opposite.

Cringe. You made the midwest way too large. Encroaches on the inner mountain west, Texas, southwest, and PA, and fuck off if you think Western PA Appalachia is midwest

Id like to add that the pacific states easily win in size if you include Alaska, but the largest region population wise is easily the south

Alentejo.

A largely rural area. Dry. Hot. Sparcely populated.

Between Lisbon (biggest metropolitanian area), Centro (which itself borders the North) and Algarve (where brits flock to die).

Oh they like it for a few days but most can't understand why anyone would want to live there

And that makes it a special place to visit. I mean, think about the Japs who live in a +30 million ppl city and who's never been to so sparsely populated place.

Sure.. But you could also drive an hour from any Nordic capital, save Copenhagen, and have roughly the same experience of utter solitude.

WE HAS PENGUINS n SHIT

Not with the same landscape, which was the original point...

I'm just cynical towards southerners is all