Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

Why are there so many Scientologists in Hollywood?

cautiously approving this

but I'll be monitoring it to see if it gets out of hand

thats where their HQ is but there doesnt seem to be many that ever make it.

They either get indoctrinated while they were young or they make money/connections/further their careers with it somehow

Thank you for rescuing my thread from oblivion!

how many are there?
tony ortega - who has written about them for years - believes the number is only in the tens of thousands world wide

rich people like to be in exclusive clubs

it's a more money than sense kind of thing

They're a cult that preys on vulnerable people

Hollywood is full of a whole lot of insecurities and personal flaws that they can 'help'. Their initiation process is literally feeding the cult with all the dirt they could need to make life really unpleasant for those who turn away from them.

I think most of Hollywood is in Scientology.
and the ones who "left" Scientology are juts controlled opposition. They are still sceintologists

before anyone asks its Morgan Jean Quinn

Who?

Why are there so many Jews in Hollywood?

They try to fill their vapid empty lives with ideology or a cause no matter how idiotic, same with the save da planit kind of actors

Did she dump Sam Lerner?

>You mean I just gotta keep the money flowing and I don't have give up anything or devote myself into any ideology, so I just fuck around with the same dumb shit but I'm enlightened?
>Yup, you're awesome.

someone has to btfo of jews

she doesn't post him on Instagram anymore so yes

Is he fucking Erica now?

Mel Gibson

As a kid I remember seeing them walking around hollywood. Always with their heads down, never looking at people directly
It was almost like they were being watched, that's the impression they gave. As if they were under surveillance. This happened at the building in OP's picture

On the other side they were a little less insane but still crazy in their own right. All of them dressed the same too. Some of them were visibly distraught, I saw one guy he was sweating and in a rush. His expression was like he was scared shitless. He was the only guy who looked at me while I stared at them

Its the capitol of degeneracy

scientology itself is based in hollywood because its full of rich, stupid people. anyone who tries to escape is sent out to the lrh pleasure palace compound in the desert with the dungeon right across the street.

their headquarters is in Clearwater, Florida.

Special secret club mentality

Why not just buy a Sup Forums pass and save yourself some money?

Money + low intelligence

They use it as a a tax shelter, obviously. I mean some will be loony enough to buy into it but for most of them it's about laundering their money.

Celebrities are treated like gods in Scientology.

because celebrities are gods in hubbards world and celebrities lack self awareness because they live in a fantasy bubble so why not unironically join a cult that worships them

They are the only ones who can defeat the Jews. Why do you think there's been so much anti scientology propaganda??

Scientology gives special dick sucking treatment to celebrities in order to help legitimize their cult.
Tom Cruise can go into their HQ and pound all the boi pussy he wants.