>tfw you will never be German

Hurts so bad

danke schoen

I like living in Germany

t. brit

France

Warum bin ich nicht Deutsch geboren?

U.S.A.

You see these bound feet, being teased and tormented, kraut? They belong to one of you. To a German. A hun. Wriggling and writhing and squirming and begging. And all because of what? A litle feather? Just inching ever so slightly above the skin, sliding over the interminably soft skin of his feet, inbetween his plump little toes? Spasming, unable to escape, in complete anguish. This should be the fate of every one of your race. Your kin, with its beautiful - yet useless Aryanness... this is the destiny of your people. This is what all German boys should go through. Their cute little piggies should be teased and tormented endlessly, for the satisfaction of their Anglo masters... Yes, look down at your poor feet the next time any thoughts, any temptations for your bad Teutonic behaviour springs into your head. Imagine them locked in stocks, wrapped in chains or bound in rope, at the mercy of sharp fingernails and feathers and brushes, laughing uncontrollably as the gleaming beady Anglo eyes drink up all your suffering. Remember what lays in store for you if you ever act out of line again.

That's the easiest way to spot a german.

They legitimately think there are people out there that like germany.

Speak for yourself Giorgos . Just beacuse everyone in your shithole hate them doesn't mean everyone else do.

>Germany will never look like this

t. has debt

I have some sense of respect for Germans. Can’t say the same for Gr*eks.

Danzig is also german

t.

Danzig is within that. As are Zoppot, Espenkrug, Oliva.

This post has been financed by the European Union

I liek Spen

just like your country

I kinda love Iceland :3

If this isn't your answer then you should probably just kill yourself.

I've wanted to visit for forever now. Why do flights there have to cost so much...

Gdánsk is Polish
greetings...

India

Salam Aleikum, Abdel. I hope you enjoy your welfare in Australia, parasite.