Dexter thread

Does anyone else find Rita to be a fucking joke?

Specifically when she thinks Dexter is doing drugs and puts her foot down on him getting help.

The whole time I was just thinking that she is a loser and only has any sort of voice because she knows Dexter won't hit her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

approved

you might have some issues you might wanna work through with a professional

Why would he hit her if is not in self-defense? Is he an animal with rabies?

No, who is she to tell anyone what to do?

She is not strong, brave, or smart. She is like a child.

A child that only stands up to the monster in the closet when she knows there is a parent in the hallway.

Different user. Get help.

It was always a garbage show faggot

fuck off, season 1 was pretty alright

>just switch your brain off bro
fucking retard

you.. don't have a brain to switch off... loser

oh you're a retarded redditfag, I can see how it wouldn't be an issue for someone like you.

>redditfag
go away meme man

you could just go back where your idiocy may go unnoticed.

The best part is when after season 2 she just ignore the fact that dexter is an addict and nobody talks about that anymore, this could be the shittiest show I've ever watch

you go back... loser. dumb meme loser caught up in making loser memes because you cant make opinions

there was only one good thing post season 1

which part of the 90's were you born in kid? If you can't see dexter was a retarded show from the start you've got mental problems.

>kid
ooooh name calling your a big tough guy

stating what you are isn't name calling, please stop exposing your retardation user.

>your a

>whaa whaa whaa name calling if you disagree im gonna name call..... kid
loser

That whole show was a joke...A kind serial killer.. it's like trying to imagine a black Leonard Da vinci

>proving my point

Your reddit is showing

>whaa whaa i have nothing to say
losers

you haven't even attempted to defend your position kid, dexter was a stupid show. tell me why you think it wasn't.

i haven't seen dexter

The only good thing Rita brought to Dexter was the Halloween episode where she dressed up as Lara Croft and blew him.

What do you think of her Lara cosplay?

Every post in this thread is me. Sorry guys.

>tfw no Rita gf

maybe you should hope for something more than an old slut who got knocked up by a junkie

>maybe you should hope for something more

that something more will talk back and cheat and take all my money when she feels she can do better.

rita talked back and cheated you mong

well I've never seen Dexter, I've only seen this webm in this thread

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Jesus christ

>falling for b8

You can never be sure these days

Shut up, cunt

Everyone was drinking champagne when season 4 ended.

Still mad.

All women are child though.

Would you?

yes im so incredibly horny

moar

Willing to cosplay Lara with me? Fuck yeah. I don't think this board realises how boring 30+ year old women can be sex wise.

Only after the implants.

MOAAAARRRRRR

She left Dexter for that NBC superhero show that got cancelled after one season. Good job to her agent

Did she ask to leave or was she written out?

Dexter should ended with her death or possibly a season after. He doesn't get caught, he just realizes he's a fucking SERIAL KILLER and he can never have a normal life or loved one or any of that shit and the fact that he even thought he could leaves a few children orphans. He abandons the baby and metaphorically that whole part of his life.

I didn't watch past S5. If they did something like this it was 4 seasons too late.

dunno, probably the later

>Get me Kate Beckinsale
>Sir she was killed last week when a convention of Kate Beckinsale lookalikes exploded with no survivors
>There must be someone left right?

milky mommy milfy mommy

thoughts on this scene?

looks like he's fucking a skinny guy

I have a lot of thoughts. All impure.

I hope people realize that Dexter does not have many of the core characteristics of a psychopath.

No, his dad taught him how not to be like evil and stuff.

He just really likes killing. Otherwise? Pretty normal.

Or the screen-writers left out most of the disgusting psychopath traits in order to make him appealing to the female audience.

How they ended the show without him ever getting caught is insane. And what the hell was up with Debra's death? Completely unnecessary.

This is what people should put on dating profiles instead of info on themselves.

So much more revealing.

Skeleton

What no?

He's a bloodthirsty beast but also he never gets angry at his children or wife. He's just like that lol

I thought season 1 was decent enough, too.

He's written as if he's got something closer to Asperger's than antisocial PD, really.

He is definitely not a psychopath though. The only real psychopath traits he has is killing people for a power trip and killing animals when he was young.

That is what psychopaths are:
youtube.com/watch?v=PVRg4Xgo7Pc

writers of the later seasons really shit on the show

it was fucking painful how much they didnt get the character

>baggy shorts

was she trying to dress up as cammy or lara croft or something?

i don't remember this

Lara Croft, it is halloween and she was with her children and afterwards wanted to surprise Dexter with a blowjob.

Dexter threads should be comfy, can you sub 100 IQ fuckers stop posting?
/thread

that's what everyone came to believe, she's wet blanket, foil character and reason why season 1 was best season if only for her more minor role in everything.

>she cheated

What? I don't remember that part. Webm?

Dexter is a sociopath with psychopathic tendencies.
He also does have feelings even though he constantly says he doesn't

it's established in the first episode when he says "if I could have feelings at all, I'd have them for Deb"

I wanted Deb dead from the beginning. Because of her I couldn't even finish the show. Glad I didn't since I ever only heard it becomes ridiculous. Happy to hear that butch died. I've never come across such an annoying toxic character.

deb was a cutie
i loved when she swore
looked so cute in her police uniform
pity they gave her some boring costumes when she became a detective suddenly overnight
lame

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MORGAN, YOURE THE BAY HARBOR BUTCHER

>No, honey, I'm the GAY harbor butcher
>they have sex

I feel sorry for sociopaths

why are you so fucking retarded