OMG YOU GUYS I CANNOT WAIT FOR DYBALA AND HIGUAIN TO DESTROY ARROGANT RONALDO AND REAL!!!!11 THEY WILL SURELY DO IT FOR...

>OMG YOU GUYS I CANNOT WAIT FOR DYBALA AND HIGUAIN TO DESTROY ARROGANT RONALDO AND REAL!!!!11 THEY WILL SURELY DO IT FOR MESSI, JUSTICE IS ON OUR SIDE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!1111

Attached: 1520932977047.gif (413x243, 51K)

What compels you to post this everyday

The fact that people like you reply.

he is trying to make it a thing

>I support Barcelona

Attached: 729EEA65-F816-477E-B0D1-8DE4764AC5BC.png (273x352, 52K)

eh not really

Posting this kind of trash outside pol should be a bannable offense

>Implying soyboys don't cheer for real madrid

Attached: soy_ronaldo.jpg (605x367, 40K)

OMG BRO ME TOO!!!! I JUST CANOT WAIT FOR OUR LITTLE MAGICIAN BOY TO SCORE 2 SOLO GOALS AGAINST 9 MAN ROMA AND LAS PALMAS THAT WILL SURELY SHOW THOSE ARROGANT RONALDO FANS WHO IS THE BOSS!!!!!!

Attached: 1516194745069.gif (380x400, 197K)

Nice try Barsoylona

worst meme in recent memory

>>OMG YOU GUYS I CANNOT WAIT FOR DYBALA AND HIGUAIN TO DESTROY ARROGANT RONALDO AND REAL!!!!11 THEY WILL SURELY DO IT FOR MESSI, JUSTICE IS ON OUR SIDE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!1111

Attached: soy.png (596x652, 68K)

>>>OMG YOU GUYS I CANNOT WAIT FOR DYBALA AND HIGUAIN TO DESTROY ARROGANT RONALDO AND REAL!!!!11 THEY WILL SURELY DO IT FOR MESSI, JUSTICE IS ON OUR SIDE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!1111

Attached: 1520949258762.gif (800x371, 193K)

how common are soys in serbia? It doesn't seem like the type of country for them

It will be a great champions again.

Attached: 1496522278897.png (869x98, 7K)

MESSOY!

Attached: 1498424218775.gif (800x800, 195K)

we eat pig lard for breakfast drink rakija for dinner and we wrestle bears to kill time while we wait for another generation of muslims to grow up so we could genocide them

imagine trying to make a point like this to someone in real life

embarrassing

If you're the same Serb from /SerieA/ I'm surprised to see you sperg out like this

im not i dont visit g*nerals

based

why do you hate bosnians so much? they don't even jihad that much, croats i can understand but why bosnja?

>croats I can understand
Also, Bosnia is literally almost half serbian

How to spot a millennial:
> he is more interested in meaningless debates on who is "the best player ever" than actual competition
> he supports a league
> he gets all his information on football from videogames but doesn't recognise the badge of his local team
> he never set foot on the stadium of his local team nor does he plan to
> he genuinely believes that scoring goals is bad if you didn't dribble through 6 players first
> he calls the UEFA Cup "Europa league"

just like vienna m8 CCCC

DESU count me as one of those who thought Juve would shut down RM in the final.

how old are you?
anyone under 35 right now is considered a "millennial"

>he puts spaces after meme arrows

Take a nap, gramps

I LOVe SPOrTS BAll GuYS!!!!

>muh millennials
either loser gen z who has to blame somebody for his shortcomings or loser millennial who has to blame his own generation for his shortcomings, 99% of the time guaranteed

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Attached: 1280px-Reddit_logo_and_wordmark.svg.png (1280x427, 39K)

Gen x that refuses to accept change

GYPO

That is so not Ronaldo's body, top kek

you are a millennial retard. Baby boomers really fooled everyone

this proxy fag has legit issues. hope his family reach out to him and seek help.