Typical hollywood whitewashing

Yeah this thread is pretty much shit

*le reddit maymay*

literally nobody cares.

And i really mean LITERALLY NOBODY cares user

DC is so dead is not even funny.

Wow what video game is this

Oscar Superiority 3

The single most Capekino screen if the screen in the bane movie where batman literally flys a bomb out into the ocean because its just like the old movies/comics however its presented in a way that it fits and doesnt come of as a gimmick

I know why americucks so vitriolic about this movie....coz Zack is a christian scientist

Lego Batman

Every time that webm is posted, the very next reply to it is "Wow what video game is this"

Definitely shills.

>"It's too dangerous to just assume this alien demigod will stay good forever, someone has to do something to stop it!"
>"Wait, it has a mother, likes said mother and our mothers have the same first name? This changes everything"
What did Batman mean by this?

>Kino
Yeah, it's time to let this shit go.

literally kino

No shit, here have some OC

It's a meme user. Are you new?

WTF is fgoing on with thuis faggggot board i cant post a new thread

this movie almost had more depth than naruto

Superman was painted as a god.
Batman thought he was just an alien that could take over the world.
Superman could never just admit he grew up here on Earth this whole time with his corn chucking parents because someone might hurt them.
When Batman finally finds out this information he is surprised. As he would be.

i want to seen this movie one more times

He is still a powerful alien that could destroy cities. Nothing changed.

i wonder when this DC delusion will end

>those eyes
Spooky

watch the movie before u ride the hate-wagon ameriturd

It's funny to me how all WB had to do to make the DCCU a money printing machine was put their animated universe people in charge from the beginning.

Instead they chose Zack Snyder and David S Goyer. And things went as they will with such people in charge of creative process.

David Goyer must be everyones coke dealer at WB to be getting all these gigs. He sucks

Man what if Batman had Supermans powers, he would totally fuck up every one of Superman's enemies since he actually knows how to fight unlike Superman.

I've just realised that the angle of this makes no goddamn sense. Batman is standing somewhere to Doomsday's left, aiming in the wrong direction.

>Feed me the same regurgitated shit senpai

The simple mind of a shill

I really am curious about his personal beliefs. There are hints of Gnosticism in his choices of themes.

damn...

Just make sure you reply to it yourself. That seems to "authenticate" it.

This image just kills every thread. It's amazing how fast kino posting got phased out.

that shit 404ing

I love this whole veteran Batman/neophyte Superman thing. Right now, Clark's raw strength, speed, and power, but close to zero finesse. I'm interested if that will change as he becomes more experienced.

Try to quick-reply it. If anyone else replies first, it 404s, or at least that's the way I understand it.

>kills every thread
>this thread got 35 more replies after it was posted
Also this

You cared enough to comment. Fuckin loser

>implying something has kino-level substance because REFERENCE TO A COMIC / CARTOON I KNOW

VERY COOL XD

im crying now

What did superman coming back to life mean?

Gotta stay ahead of the redditors.

If I could have more Batman Daredevil Frank Miller references and less whatever it is that Star Wars does by ripping off previous Star Wars movies that'd be great

>we will never have this level of artistic ambition in a big budget movie ever again because of ADHD plebs and corrupt critics
JDIMSA

>getting triggered
t. actual loser

Goyer doesn't suck. At worse, he's uneven. He's the same guy who gave us Blade, Dark City, Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight. Just because you don't personally like MoS or BvS doesn't make him suck. In fact, there's a very real possibility that you're just a fanboy.

Food for thought.

>He's the same guy who gave us Blade, Dark City, Batman Begins, and The Dark Knight

Yeah, Blade was a really stupid movie that was fine and enjoyable because Wesley Snipes was in it. The Batman movies were good entirely because of Jonathon and Christopher Nolan. It's easy to see what happens when Goyer gets substantial creative control over anything and compare with when he's just subject to other writers being voices of reason. The dude should never be let near a script.

The hope still lives.

On a deeper level, though, it's going to be interesting to see the route he takes to sidestep godhood. Worship doesn't affect Superman, but that won't be true of the people seeking to use him as a pawn.

I think the problem with the current DC movies is that it's an alternate take on these characters when people want the classic characters. It might have worked if we'd just finished years of a DC cinematic universe with all the classic heroes and wanted something different, but we hadn't. I mean, I look at some of the complaints that these films get and a lot of them are things like "Batman wouldn't act that way" or "Superman wouldn't act that way" when people need to realize that this is a different take on fictional characters.

However, I think if you can accept the current DC cinematic universe for what it is rather than what you may have expected or wanted, I think you'll find that these movies are actually really quite good. Otherwise, if this still isn't something you want, if you want something more lighthearted, there's always the Marvel movies, you can always watch those movies and there's really nothing wrong with that.

You capeshit fags are the worst holy shit
>Birth of a new hope
>Oh and that other hope still lives
It was literally the most cliche way to show there's a sequel coming.

I don't even think critics are corrupt. I think it's that we live in a time were critics are mostly Gen X ADHD plebs.

Alternate take really isn't the issue. Nolan gave an alternate take and they'll probably be remembered as the best of the genre and they basically restarted cinematic capeshit after it had sort of stalled outside of X-Men.

The problem is that their alternate take is fucking incompetent.

Nolan co-wrote MoS with him, too. If you don't like his take on Superman,that's fine. I do, and I'm not alone. They've managed to incorporate more concretely some of the themes that have always hovered around Superman, and to reinvigorate some that had fallen by the wayside.

You're too cynical to be any older than 25.

>The problem is that their alternate take is fucking incompetent.
How so?

haha oh fuck, i honestly forgot how bad this was

Writer credit is virtually meaningless. Nolan also got producer credit but the two were only in as vague attachments to MoS. Hence why even though it's the strongest of the DCCU easily it's still a bad narrative.

What are you doing next Tuesday? I'll start writing up the pastebin now and hopefully I can bring everything together by then.

What did they mean by this?

>it's still a bad narrative.

What a fucking copout criticism. You're a bad narrative.

literally havent watched it but batman assumed he was some immortal demigod alien that just arrived on earth and started "helping" people to its own gain. finding out that he had a mother means he LIVED as a human and grew up here AS a human regardless of his current powers. it shows his humanity.

COLONIZED

When they get a couple hits. This board is simply contrarian to the max so we'll be forced to hate it then

Sorry but that's a valid criticism actually. If a movie has a bad narrative then it's valid to criticize it on those grounds. There's also bad acting and bad directing.

>it's bad because I say so
At last I truly see

There's more to it than that. Deep down Bruce knows he's in the wrong and going after one of the good guys. He's at war with his own obsession with vengeance. He wins.

You wouldn't recognize a compelling narrative unless a character turned to the camera and spoke it right to the audience.

>zippity doo wop a doo
Whoa I can greentext things no-one said too.

He's reminded of the killing of his own parents, it's shown that the last words his fathers say it's "martha".

Superman doesn't say "me mum" because for all he knows Batman is a mentally ill vigilante who could perfectly go after his mother after killing him, so he says her name instead so his vigilante instintcs prevail over the murderous ones and gets him to try to save her. After he kills him too, Sup was sure he was going to die. The actual shit part of that scene is Lois conveniently showing up and explaining the whole thing, but well, you can't make tumblr memes about that right?

After re-watching that scene several times, I'm not entirely convinced Bruce wasn't just hearing what he needed to hear.

Cunnybot got a job at Warner Bros.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Someone needs to edit this with his hair falling off when he is thrown, and put Evan's face on Doomsday

Will all of his strengths/none of his weaknesses, why not just have Diana use the spear?

*With

Because Doomsday wouldn't stay put unless someone hold him

Helllo dropped poster
Keep up the good work

Because you don't hand off your problems for someone else to risk their life solving. He also had no way of knowing if she'd be any less at-risk than he was. She wouldn't have been, by the way, so he made the right move trusting his instincts.

What is that from?

Just one of many things that Goyer didn't really think of and Terrio didn't give a fuck about because he just got brought on for a paycheck with Ben.

ultimate edition, one of the cut scenes from batmans raid on lex corp

Thanks bruh.

. . . Bruce? Not to mention they emphasized him pulling a rope to exercise earlier? Would've made sense for him to hold the lasso

Yeah, because asking someone else to risk their life is a totally Superman thing to do, right?

You're right man. She's only blocked/eaten every attack from the "monster from my world". No way he could've known

See .

Just like killing people, right senpai? :^)

Diana had the lasso and Batman would've been killed in seconds if he gets near Doomsday

Now I'm imagining Batman trying to rodeo Doomsday and just getting ignored and thrown around like a ragdoll while grimly shouting something about how his parents taught him this is what helping looks like, lying dead in the gutter.

And the lasso's only unbreakable, it wouldn't grant Bruce the strength to actually dig in and immobilize him like Diana did.

>title character is useless in final climax of movie

Wow it's almost like . . the movie wasn't written well

>I've Never Read a Comic Book: the Post.

>it's a marvelcucks try to nitpick BvS and completely embarrass themselves in the process episode
This shit got so stale after the third season

You're forgetting the kryptonite gas, she could hardly hold him either before that

Yeah, because Superman is not retarded, he's super intelligent. Thus he would reckon that since Wonder Woman is also apparently impervious to everything and rishing her life alongside him it'd make sense for him to restrain Doomsday and Wonder Woman, who is demonstrating proficiency with weaponry at that very moment, to use Batman's inexplicably stupid krypto-spear to stab Doomsday.

But instead, as with many things in BvS, it's just a "turn your brain off bro!" moment that could have been easily solved by any writer that gave two shits and half a thought.

Also
>talking about "Superman" thing to do in regards to Snyderverse Superman

He's not, he shoots the kryptonite gas thus making it possible for Clark to kill Doomsday

That's not the right frame for the last pic reeeeeeeeeeeeee