RIO 2016 HAPPENING IMMINENT

>Be me
>Live in Rio de Janeiro
>Watch Munich unfolding
>Realize that the Olympics are about two weeks from now
>Realize I'll be in the very epicenter of this shitroll

>>ISIS ALREADY IN BRAZIL, 10 SUSPECTS ARRESTED BEFOREHAND BY BRAZILIAN MARSHALLS AIDED BY BRAZILIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY REPORTS
ft.com/cms/s/0/716d1a62-4f63-11e6-88c5-db83e98a590a.html

>>ISIS: RIO 2016 IS A PRIORITY TARGET
huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/07/21/rio-olympics-targeted-for-terror-attacks-brazil-arrests-10-susp/?ncid=edlinkauhpmg00000001

>>SURRENDERFAGS INTEL REPORTS THAT RIO WILL BE TARGETED DURING THE OLYMPICS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/14/france-informed-of-planned-terror-attack-on-rio-olympic-team/

Are you guys really missing it? This' gonna be an explosive event! ALL ABOARD THE JIHAD TRAIN!

Who will kill more, ISIS or ZIKA?

>Brazilian ''Intelligence''

kek

Anyway, we're already shit, there's nothing worse that ISIS can bring to our country.

Actually, I think if ISIS fags spent a few weeks in Rio's slums they'd go back to their sandnigger countries crying to their fag Prophet.

Looking forward to the shit show!

Hopefully, the favela niggers get them.

muh BR friends, please be safe... or steal victims wallets .. whichever.

No seriously stay safe guys

That's not too far from happening. The gang nogs here even have Browning M2s and RPGs. Sadly they don't know how to use them. Praise kek

>Checking

Good thing I'll see our greenies putting their brand new IA-2s to work.

Just keep your zika, your terrorist and your trannies in your shithole country, Brazil.

Can't shoot the mosquitoes, eh? So you know the answer.

Sandnigs

You literally think that blowingup/shooting everyone that disagrees with you is the way to solve problems.

You realize , after like , thousands of years and deduction skills ... THAT SHIT DOESNT WORK IN YOUR FAVOR WHATSOEVER.

Just cut it out. I mean , do we really have to fucking nuke you.
Like imagine your entire country turned into glass mudskin "freedom fighters" , cause you are realllllly reallllllyyyy really asking for it .

Shit , give me a nuke or expiremental colbalt bomb inside a truck , I'll go drive it right into mecca and hold everyone their hostage lol

>he thinks his slums are thought
visit our rural shanty towns Pedrinho then you can boast

>Happening
>Brazil

So just a normal day then.

It will be horrible. There will be shootings, explosions, chaos, and basically things will be the same they've always been here in Rio.

Several people in my family have had Zika, and they're all fine. Dengue is far worse as far as mosquito diseases go.

fucking lol
you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

hes right tho, villas have nothing to 'compete' to favelas

This.

ISIS attacking Brazil is like pissing in an ocean of piss but it might make all the favelados get to together to purge mudshits from their cunt.

top 10 anime battles

Why are the Olympics being held in such a shithole anyway?

ZIKA. Mosquitoes are more intelligent than sand niggers.

Visit Detroit, you plebs..

They wanted it to be held somewhere it's never been done before, and Brazil was the only South American country with the money and desire to do it.

Dear brazilbro, how come you muslims there? I thought you were one of the most christian countries.

On the plus side, the terrorists will probably be brazilian themselves. They will probably blow themselves up

If IS are for sure the ones carrying out many attacks on several nations, why havent they been completely dealt with? You mean to tell me some of these countries that can singlehandledly do the job havent been able to with allies on their side?

Whats the hold up? This isnt terrorism, its war.

Detroit is child's play compared to my city.

Last I checked Detroit had 40.5 homicides per 100k

my city (which is considered decent and safe by Brazilian standards) has around 43.5 per 100k

Also, in American cities, crimes are mostly restricted to ghettos, in Brazil, that's not the case, you're in danger of being killed no matter where you are, even if you live in gated communities.

I have, and it is nothing compared to south america.

fuck man I'd go on vacation.

Lula is a great conman and managed to trick the world during his government into thinking that our country was getting it's shit together and becoming a super power.

>Olympia shopping centre
>Olympics
It can't get any deeper before it goes out the other side kind of deep

Zika is about as lethal as a mild flu, so only old people and retards who don't keep hydrated die from it.

>whole country is a mess
>mass killings and crime everyday
>now gets worried about outside terrorism

get your shit together brazil and crack down on those orgy festivals you degenerates

between the mosquitos, nignogs and koranderthols shit is going to get real

loving your casually fatalistic outlook Brazilbros. Stay safe and avoid the groid!

>Several people in my family have had Zika

what the fuck ?

>they're all fine

really ? i'm going to colombia and i'm kind of worried about it, it didn't seem like problem in peru but i don't know that's a different climate

whoa bro. check your six and stay low. Hope it gets better for you.

Now that Putin started the tradition of invading a neighbor immediately after hosting, will Brazil settle its border dispute with Paraguay or Uruguay in September-October?

The Olympics are going to be a complete fucking shitshow.

Zika
Super bugs in the water
Rampant crime
Potential turrist attacks
Garbage water

Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Fun fact. When building an olympic stadium the regulations state you have to use 3 separate groups of people to do this. Architects, builders and safety inspectors. This is done to prevent cutting corners.
Brazil awarded the contract for all 3 of these to the same company. Brazil is infamous for being a nation of conmen and scumbags (it's part of Brazilian culture).

So there is one company in Brazil responsible for building every stadium. And they are being rushed to fuck. Hell, if they finish on time they wont have the time to do adequate safety inspections.

This means there is one company being rushed and 100% likely to be corrupt and cutting corners to pocket some extra money.
Although a terrorist attack is likely to happen, so is something like one of the stadiums simply collapsing.

>what the fuck ?
Exactly that, a few cousins and aunts/uncles got infected.
>really ?
It's what this dude said:
I seriously don't understand what all the fuss is about. The worrisome thing about Zika is the chance your kids get microcephaly if you're infected, which as far as I know is not yet a very well understood phenomena. But as I've said here before, the same mosquito transmits the Dengue Fever, which can fuck you up way worse than Zika.

The chance for microcephaly is also only if you get infected during early pregnancy.

Just a number regarding violent deaths:

>Brazil has over 60k violent deaths every year, so honestly, the terrorists are gonna be fucked if they actually set foot here kek

What's the probability of sandnigs bombing some subway station in the southern part of Rio during the Olympics?

I commute daily through them because of my work.

You fucking idiot, the 10 guys who were arrested had no ties to ISIS besides pledging alliance to them on the internet and were arrested before even being able to acquire a gun. Pretty far from "ISIS HAS INFILTRATED MUH OLYMPICS"

Because the IOC is corrupt as shit and our politicians payed them off so we could host the Olympics and they could profit off the construction of the infrastructure.
We're not. I don't really know the numbers, but I think mudslimes are under 1% of the population.

Kek, I live in São Paulo. Fuck Carioca scum, their favelas and niggers only bring bad name to our country, I will be very thankful to the mudskins if they kill our shit skins.

Considering zika isn't really dangerous if you aren't a fetus...

DUBS, PRAISE KEK

>the terrorists are gonna be fucked if they actually set foot here kek

>Pretty far from "ISIS HAS INFILTRATED MUH OLYMPICS"

While I mostly agree with you guys, we also have to remember all it took in France to kill a lot of people was one guy with a truck. It's not like ISIS needs to infiltrate several extremely loyal soldiers with history in the organization or anything like that.

Don't you want to find out if there's eternal peace after living for so long in Rio?

Don't bother trying to pull that shit, man. Brazil is a shithole through and through and everybody knows that, there no "the shit smells a little better where I live!"

Except it's the Olympics, where you can see Brazil embarass itself

Around 0,6% if you take 2015 numbers into account (1,2 million for the entire country)

We don't need those to embarrass ourselves, people will already be sailing in garbage for the entire world to see

ISIS, zika, spics, maybe even a new BLM chapter, it'll be like the perfect storm.

I kinda hope they won't let us participate

bananabro, did you hear about that website with a timer counting until the olympics? it got purged from the internet. whats happening over there?

They're building a "Palestine" embassy I can see from my apartment. As if palestine is an actual country.

Which is bigger for Brazil?
Olympics or World Cup?

World Cup, no contest.

DEUS KEK IS COMMING FOR YOU

World Cup without a doubt

WC by a factor of a thousand.

BRs will probably be more interested in selling candy and water bottles in front of stadiums.

a1035 .com is what im talking about by the way

Hue gibes gold medal
Nada acontece feijoada

Well I'm sure both the cops and the criminals are patriotic enough to whack whoever stupid enough to make a terrorist attack there.
On the other hand, if ISIS is seriously determined, there could be a different and new kind of attack in the planning.

It was made up by the admin of a brazilian meme page named South America Memes. Nothing to care about. Just some poorly made bait.