Smaller dicks leading to violence

Various studies have shown that circumcision in babies adversely affects future brain development, particularly in areas linked to mood disorders.

The areas with the highest incidences of circumcision are the U.S., Africa, Middle-East and South-East Asia.

When we compare global violence maps with circumcision prevalence maps, we have an almost perfect overlap.

So gentlemen, does cutting the foreskin off directly lead to fucked up countries?

What about south american shitholes? Do they get circumcised?

no they dont' but they are still violent for other reasons

True, it's not the single cause, but it might be an exacerbating factor.

Bump because i want an actual conversation you sad fucks.

New

No

Why not Kim? Brain damage > mood disorders > violence.

Did they not teach you about correlation and causation in monkey school?

Nice attitude, blame the flag.

>does cutting the foreskin off directly lead to fucked up countries?
Doubtful. It's a weak contributing factor at best and negligible at worst. I.e. other such factors play a significantly larger role in whether or not a country becomes "fucked up".

I'm sure Brazil is correct in this one and cut dicks do lead to violence. But another thing that leads to violence is brown people. Brazil has plenty of that.

I mean of course you're right, but it still would be interesting to have studies researching if there actually is some kind of effect on behaviour as a causative effect of circumcision

All the places i mentioned do have plenty of brown people AND cut dicks as well.

Thanks Hans. That's what i'm mostly wondering. Because there is really no truly reliable long term study done on the development of cut vs uncut children, but evidence suggests that the trauma from circumcision can potentially lead to problems.

If you were a burger, I'd mention >american education
If you were French, I'd call you Jamal
If you were Polish, it's >Polish intellectuals

No reason to just call you an idiot when we have country specific insults.

>Smaller dicks leading to violence
does that mean asians are barbaric savages

No that doesn't even make sense. Is this one of those "think up of something random to explain why something happens in x country"?

This is almost as retarded s that guy who said African languages have no concept of time.

Do you object to the assessment?

>African languages have no concept of time
I've actually heard something similiar from reputable sources, about how some African languages have different/unfamilliar words or grammatical forms for time (but I really can't remember the specifics, sry), but yes this is your burger-bait-thread 101, and for some reason a few leafs always tend to pop up and defenf the mutts at all costs. Really makes you think

As usual it's a leaf with nothing constructive to add.

idk probably lol

>circumsized penis means smaller penis
wut, I don't think it matters

>nothing constructive
You don't build on weak base. But if you want explanation why your theory is retarded, it's because cultures that snip baby dick are pretty violent and therefore a child raised in such culture has a good chance to take after that culture. It has nothing to do with babies being forever mentally scarred by the snip.