The EU will be a future superpower, both economically (already is) and militarily (not the case right now)...

The EU will be a future superpower, both economically (already is) and militarily (not the case right now). I'd give the EU 20 years before it starts to kick out American forces out of Europe and starts to expand it's geopolitical influence around the globe.

With China rising, the EU knows it can't continue being a vassal state to the US anymore. I look forward to choosing Europe's side over America and China. Americans are Israeli/Saudi cocksuckers that have a boner for wars and starting refugee crises, and the chinks are authoritarian and will make everyone a tributary state. Europe will be the better of the three.

>europeans kill each other for thousands of years
>all the sudden 20 years ago they form the EU
>expecting it to work long term
lmaao

give it few more generations and the masses are indoctrinated. brainwashing and propaganda is strong

>implying I wouldn't die for the EU already

100% as volunteer and only asking for food

Me too.

I made friends with Erasmus. Now I care about their countries too.

>20 year ago
litteraly 3 times that
we are reaching the end of first cycle, running over the course of one full life
most yuros below 40 think of themselves as yuro as much as frecn, german, spanish etc..

retrded mongrels on their island and to the East are ruining it for everyone

this

this even more
I did my Erasmus in Lisbon, ended up staying 4 years, my favorite city in the world, left because of salary, been feeling saudade like a real tuga ever since

I love EU.
The best thing with it is the amount of buttmad anglos it produces.
It's like a factory.

embarrassing samefag

Try again mad anglo.

Americans are Israeli/Saudi cocksuckers that have a boner for wars and starting refugee crises
It's the other way around actually and the eu didn't put much of a fight against those wars, in fact they joined.

>and the chinks are authoritarian and will make everyone a tributary state.
That's the free market at work. If you can't compete you get swallowed by bigger players.

>10 posts
>9 UIDs
fucking spaz

Why do the Greeks on Sup Forums defend China so much?

Thanks for showing your gross retardation.

it's now sitting at 13 / 10, 2 for me and 3 on you
why are frogs such slimy liars?

we want to see the west burn to the ground

It's funny how you guys can stand how the tide is turning in Europe.
You made a lot of us europhile with your brexit shitshow and by being american lapdog, you just have to accept that.
No need to pretend that there is only one pro eu french poster, it's pathetic.

Yeah teach 'em a lesson frenchbro

>Europe will be the better of the three
four actually, but the EU is still the best choice

You know, if they actually cooperated with the USA, they could be on the path to remilitarization that both sides are okay, like with Japan

Why is Russia included there? Their economy is same size as spain and canada. Their only advantage is nuclear weapons, but so does pakistan, north korea and israel but they're hardly considered big players

We've seen this before though, and it still doesn't work in the end
>t. Catholic church
Nothing lasts forever.

Nice meme.

Mooom, England and France are fighting again..

>most yuros below 40 think of themselves as yuro as much as frecn, german, spanish etc..
Speak for yourself

>muh military meme
also their nuclear weapons are not the same as pakistan, that'd be like saying North Korea has the same nuclear power as the United States.
It would be more accurate to compare the US and Russia in terms of nuclear power, and pakistan and india.
Also, Russia's stranglehold on the eastern european and some of the middle east energy market, as well as their position in BRICS
International politics is complicated.

Weird how Americans always overestimate Russian influence.
I blame this on the cold war v2 narrative in US media.

I'm scared Ameribros, how do we stop them?

>as well as their position in BRICS
BRICS are just a meme. China is cucking Russia and India and China are having a border dispute that almost escalated to an armed conflict.

Should the EU be dominated by German or French values?

>implying we aren't secretly tsun for Russia

True, but Russia is still a bit of a buffer for China against western interests
They always have been, really.
Anyways, imo you would have to consider China's interests to some degree when it comes to Russian influence, Russia is a cuck for China as you said.

>Should the EU be dominated by German or French values?

Germany and France share the same values. The EU will be lead to glory under German/French rule.

Chinese

this

I hope so. Russians should be pushed right up to their borders and we should be tossed out entirely. Watching the american and brit butthurt will be fun too.

>Russia
>Not a big player

What are you smoking son?

Also most of Russia is uninhabitable. So it's pretty retarded to just a country's economy by land size.

*pretty retarded to judge.

They're a regional power comparable to Turkey. Not to China or USA which are global powers. Russia is just a shadow of soviet union they just have a hard time accepting it. They went near bankrupt when they tried to be a big boy in syria and ukraine

This. They're still important due to geography. Especially as the polar ice melts and shipping opens up on their northern coast. That said their influence beyond their borders is fucked. China will have central asia and even turkey may get a good amount of influence in the area, at least in the caucases no doubt. And one day it's likely BEL may even get its own maidan.

Plus you can't really be a super power if your economy is just based on exporting raw minerals
Russia can't even pump oil efficiently without western technology

>They're a regional power comparable to Turkey

Why are Sup Forums americans so much better than /p*l/ ones?

Majority of /p*l/ are underage, corporate shills, schizos, or just plain old rusemens.

Because 90% Sup Forumskiddies are 16 year olds that came over from l*ddit over the last two years.

It's true tho.
They have a bit more influence because Turkey is completely isolated. But there is not that much of a gap like anglos seems to think.

any good posters from that board have already migrated here or other related boards

EU? More like 'Greater Germany'.

not going anywhere importing subhumans
nor erasing its people and history
a country without past (the EU is a made up) is a country without future
the EU is a project for mass control of europeans in hands of a few jews thats all. its going to last just enough that the demographics are irreparable and everybody met their african cuota, thats all

EU is not a country and will never be a country

>brit gets assblasted by the growing anti-Anglo alliance and tries to shit up another pro EU thread
Pottery.

Turkey is a regional power. Russia is a World Power.

Your opinions are irrelevant. You're not even a real country, just a worldwide slut for corporations

>ith China rising, the EU knows it can't continue being a vassal state to the US anymore
Yea it will become chinese vassal instead.

>EU? More like 'Greater Germany'.

The myth of German dominance is just that -- a myth.

In fact, it's the other way around: we are the EU's slaves. We are treated like the EU's permanently open wallet.

>Debt crisis in Greece? Germany will pay
>Refugees at Europe's borders? Send them to Germany, they'll pay
>Poland needs a new plunger museum? Send the bill to Germany

We are sick and tired of working our asses off just so the living standards in neighboring countries can be improved at our expense while our own people are starving in the streets.

China is so overhyped sheesh. It's a giant shithole with no freedom of speech. No one will look up to them as World leader.

Americans here aren’t underaged and regularly brought down from their pedestal of “le number 1” to just another country on Sup Forums. The mutt meme has been really good as a suppressant lately for the especially uppity ones.

Why do you care anyway?

At the moment
>economically
No
>politically
Yes
Would be interesting too see how it would work will still being made up of tons of small/poor/irrelevant nations
Would it simply force the government into submission like Greece?
Or would they carry on trying to bring economic prosperity to them like Poland
Either way I look forward to it
Because they are pro eu?
R eddit might be more your pace

He’s talking about AIPAC which is one of the most influential lobbying groups in the US you stupid nigger.

Dude EU sucks. It's German Empire in all but name.

Its really not. China's rise is the real deal. They won't however
>le take over the world xD
Their rise will simply mean a perminate shift to a multipolar world.
It's done a good job as pushing Sup Forumskiddies off the board.

Russia is not a big player. Russia is China's lapdog who antagonize West when China can't directly.
Prime example is Snowden

Except
>debt crisis in Greece
>Germany actively takes control of the situation sidelining many international banks to force austerity and destroy the government
>refugees
>Germany let’s them in
>Poland being a child
>coddle them

Not at all.
You're ignorant and know nothing about Europe.
Hope you will realize it one day and stop trying to teach us how it works in our own countries.

Begone, filthy Brexitard!!

Shoo, shoo!!!!!!

China is even bigger shithole than Russia.

Because when It becomes reiche 3.0
We won’t be able to banter you for being smelly frogs

How does it feel to be a Germany's bitch?

Because EU is fucking up Scandinavia + every year they want more and more money from us + every year they put more demands even though we are not in EU.

What a pathetic comeback
Then again I should off expected such a response from the a neo-German

>bongo on his last leg desperately trying to stay relevant
You all passed up on becoming a world player, now fizz away into irrelevance

>a mutt response

>I should off

...yourself.

Their economy is already going to the sewer.
I was expecting it would take a bit more time, after the actual brexit, but it seems that smart money already chose its side.

>Their economy is already going to the sewer.

>bong runs out of arguments

Whiter than you Muhamed

>How does it feel to be a Germany's bitch?

That's a retarded Sup Forums meme and you're a retard for pushing it, retardo.

Germany depends on France, and vice versa.

And even better they're going to pay us for it.

>paying for your own irrelevance and destruction

lmao I have a boner now

I hope you are memeing me
Or are the memes about r/Europe really true
Quite honestly I hope you carry on welcoming new Germans
Nice
>starts with an insult then acts like they have the moral highground
You do realise this is why people think you are all muts?
I can get a better debate on a fucking Nigerian image board

The era of the anglorc is over.

Britain is better off without EU. They are one of the the most powerful and influential countries in Europe. Britain shouldn't be playing second fiddle to Germany.

The EU is by far the best thing that happened to this continent.
The only people who are anti EU are butthurt nationalists who don't know how the EU works.

Let's make one thing clear: UK didn't vote for Brexit because of Polish migrants or the way Merkel handled the refugee crisis.

They voted for Brexit because they were tired of being stuck in 2nd place, eternally trailing Germany, a country they defeated twice and that still rose to eclipse them each time. They voted for Brexit because they are still clinging to the distant memories of their long-gone empire, distant echos of a past that will never return.

Brexit is the result of a British inferiority complex.

Genuine question since I didn’t get a response to Do you think the eu will remain as a bunch of individual counties with there own personal interests?
Or will it full unify?
Why would your nation be relevant and not just the EU it’s self?

>perminate shift to a multipolar world
Which will lead to WWIII.
Russia and China shilling for "multipolar world" means "America please, let us bully small countries too"

EU slowly turning to a federation which isn't good

>that image
>coming from a new German
Unsure of bait or just Turkish immigrant
Anyway the U.K. has always been behind Germany in Europe due to the fact that Germans breed like rabbits and is much larger than us

EU was great until the refugee bullshit started and also the pointless warmongering with Russia. It's when things went sour.

Nope

>Or will it full unify?
Your question has no sense and it's really a mirror of the way it was presented to the bongs before the Brexit.

We're already united.
It's like asking if Scotland has it's own personal interest, of course it does.

How is it slowly turning into a federation and why isn't it good?

> they defeated germany
>implying
They had to beg daddy Soviet to do it for them

>Or will it full unify?

That is my hope. I want to see the formation of an EU superstate in my lifetime. But it has to be voluntary, it can't be forced, and for that to happen, we need to have the perception of a common external threat. My bet is on China.

You chose it yourself tho

So this is just r/Europe posting here

Please fuck off
But wouldn’t you support a stake in a much larger entity that would have more power than your country could ever imagine to have?
Even if it means a loss of culture and language?

>Even if it means a loss of culture and language?

That's a Sup Forums meme. Why would it result in a loss of culture?

>we are already united
So is Poland Hungry and Denmark no longer in the eu?
Was trying to ask humans not k*outs

Errr no. I would choose to live in Russia anyday over China.

Then you are weird. Russia is much worse.

Another Yugoslavia in the making.