Best insult someone can make about your country is that the flag looks stupid

>best insult someone can make about your country is that the flag looks stupid

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It also looks chinese

youtube.com/watch?v=01jx74sTGro

Canada is BORING

America gets memed for having no culture but Canadian culture is literally just watered down American culture. Your entire history has been in the shadows of more powerful states.

>If I point out that my flag is a fucking leaf, then people cant point out that my flag is a fucking leaf!
A F U C K I N G L E A F

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

this but unironically

tbf we are watered down British culture tbhfam

canada has no original culture outside of "being different than the US" and has shit weather

>In 1984, Baron Moran, the British High Commissioner to Canada, stated that, in his opinion, Canadians have limited talents and are "deeply unimpressive." Said Moran, "Anyone who is even moderately good at what they do – in literature, the theatre, skiing or whatever – tends to become a national figure. And anyone who stands out at all from the crowd tends to be praised to the skies and given the Order of Canada at once."

Worse has been said

Ouch!

>hey guys we need imagery that represents our country
>I know, how about literally 50 stars for all the state capitals and 13 stripes because we have 13 colonies

Yeah, great flag. It's like if Walmart had a logo that was literally just a drawing of everyone that worked at the company.

> what are the maritime provinces
> what are the metis
> What are the Inuit

Sure, they're far and between, but they're different than you

J'aime le Canada :)

yu forgot shit people and shit president

Ah yes this post, the "I've never left my home town, but I am a well Sup Forums traveled man. Here's my opinion" starter pack

>Baron Moran

Sounds like a cartoon character

>Sup Forums will never stop being hyper obsessed with your mere existed
>They will all play the "I ACTUALLY DON'T CARE" game when you point this out
>100% chance they will reply with exactly that to this post

>Constantly told all my life by people who never set foot in Canada that it's just like America
>Travel a bit when I'm older
>Britain and France both felt way more like Canada than any of the 5 US states I've been too, which feel nothing like anywhere I've lived in Canada and vary from 'absolute fucking shit hole' (Michigan) to 'very beautiful but feels manufactured' (California)
>Get food poisoning in Australia and never travel again

the insult is that you are so bland and unimportant that you blend in with the country wearing you as a hat