We will not stop

You kill millions of muslims in middle east and all over the world.
And yet you tell us that we are savage. We are not savage. we do this because we take revenge from YOU.
we will not stop until millions of christians killed.
These attacks are only the beginng. We are not even start the real massacre yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d81-v5ZDYFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he wants to kill christians
>he attacks a shopping mall
hehehe

looks like we missed a few, dont worry, we'll be back...

Shuttup babylon roach

>we will not stop until millions of christians killed.

The West's K/D ratio is way higher than your's you Irapey scrub.

>omg u westerners are so ebil u wage war in the middle east
>how do we get these totally meanie head westerners to stop?
>i know!! let kill them all!!

sand nigger education ladies and gents....

nice proxy lad

Reminder that your religion is literally a death cult and you are both mentally ill and retarded.

>in all forms except for physical i am peaceful
>blows up

The West only needs like 6 planes to render the Middle East uninhabitable and massacre all of you fuckers.

Well you have a lot of catching up to do filthy mudslime.

USA! USA! USA!

We have yet to play Cowboys and Muslims, Ackmed.

>America destroys the middle east
>Europe gets bombed

Senpai, Zionists are the puppetmasters. As long as they stay untouched, they don't care about dead Christians and muslims will continue to die as well. Fight Israel, not the West.

Actually, we only need one Ohio class sub.

Killing muzzies isn't savagery, It's extermination.

My dog is more civilised than you subhumans.

>1 post by this id
Sage

At the very least, you need to reform that islam shit.

>You kill millions of muslims in middle east and all over the world.

That's the thing - those terrorists are never the Shia militias who fought the Americans during the Iraq invasion, for example.

If it was them or Hezbollah or Iran doing this shit, maybe I would have been ever so slightly conflicted. I will always be on the side of whites and christians, but I would at least be able to somewhat understand you.

But those terrorists are the ones who the west actually supports and has always supported, and the people that were really victimized by the west are fighting the same terrorists. Fucking Sunni subhumans, every single one of you needs to die.

If you say so.

It will be fun to ski on radioactive glass dunes.

And what is your suggestion for ending this cycle of killing?

Don't say leave the middle east, because then the taliban or isis grows in strength.

All we need to do is send a couple Nukes and it's over.

Genetically engineered plague that is only fatal to people with monobrows.

Should wipe the place clean nicely.

They have been growing and expanding exponentially since 9/11, though. US intervention pushed them into maximum overjihad.

low quality B8 on a proxy lad

It's the best.

Declare war then, if you're so firm in your convictions. I'd love to see Trump turn your desert into glass with nuclear bombs. Fucking bring it.

I love CNN… they hate that thier pet muslims keep doing these atrocities…BUT

they make lemonade from the lemons, by focussing on the stronk womyn who was on the scene to restore order!

NEVER miss an opportunity to massage the story and advance the cause!

>Final Solution part II
Coming to the middle east Winter 2016

DELET THIS

So you attack Germans and the French? I'm pretty sure America is the one that bombed the shit out of your people more than anyone.

Muslims are no different than the Black Lives Matter movement where instead of attacking those particular cops who shot blacks... they instead attack random people who had NOTHING to do with it and were probably good innocent people.

Oh well, Islam will collapse not long from now. Sooner or later the CIA will find a way to implode Mecca and blame it on ISIS causing your entire fiction novel religion to disband.

You better pray 500 times a day that Trump isn't elected. If you thought bush or obama was bad, you have no fucking idea.

You're going to fuck around and get vaporized.

>That shooting stance
This is why we shouldn't give women guns.

That looks like a very light weight gun.

its some sort of AK without the wood

>let's fund shitskins to overthrow governments we don't like
>MUH REFUGEES WHY DO THEY KEEP COMING

>Oh well, Islam will collapse not long from now. Sooner or later the CIA will find a way to implode Mecca and blame it on ISIS causing your entire fiction novel religion to disband.

Actually, the oil revenues will go away and they'll starve to death by the hundreds of millions. In the mean time, what is going on right now in Europe is their big wakeup call that Islam is toxic, and it's happening just in time, because when the oil revenues go away and the food starts to become scarce, It won't be a million refugees trying to get into Europe in a year, it'll be several million per month.

There is no need for the CIA to fuck them over. We only need to contain them, and then nature will do the rest and the survivors will revert to riding camels around in the desert and beheading each other.

FYI, Saudi Arabia is purchasing agricultural land in the US because it does not have enough arable land in it's shitty desert to feed its own people.

Most people don't stop their behavior unless they pay a cost for the behavior. Look at the LA riots. The city made a lot of changes and instituted a lot "working with the community" because they didn't want that shit show again.

We left vietnam because we were tired of seeing our soldiers killed.

If you mess with people's money and their wellbeing, they start to rethink their behavior.

>LETS FOUND REBELS THAT ARE AS BAD AS THE GUYS THEY FIGHT SO THAT LATER THEY ATTACK US !

Americans along with their european allies. If America was in Europe, they would be a victim of the attacks too.

We got an ocean to protect us.

>muslims killing muslims in the middle east
>Christianity has been in decline for some time

What is your point?

great!
where should we infidels go for maximum party time?

This isn't a fucking holy war, dude. Take issue with the government shills who sent us over to the Middle East to begin with. Not the innocent civilians, that proves nothing.

R A R E
A
R
E
I didn't even think the cities in Iraq had internet

So how's that gun control working for you Europoors?

The attacks today were done by a Right Wing German who HATES ISIS and was doing it to honour Breivik, the world's most notorious terrorist who is white and not even Muslim. Muslims suck at terrorism.

Try me fag boi

Postan in an ISIS thread
enjoy your drone strike mahmoud

Great, I'm an atheist. Leave me out of it

This. What do you even build all those for? USE THEM AND REMOVE THE MIDDLE EAST FROM THE MAP

Fuck the Middle East

Glass it.

Praise be to KEK for the Atlantic and Pacific.

A radical group cant declare war. Just as well as a country cant declare war on them. Its shitty war laws. Just bomb those sandniggs

PROXY FAG DETECTED
>PROXY FAG DETECTED
PROXY FAG DETECTED
>PROXY FAG DETECTED

Why do you all hate or love large swaths of people and entire societies instead of trying to love individuals? Its the christian thing to do.

Wait Hanz, we need to finish sucking all of our oil from underneath their sand, then the gloves come off.

>3 shooters
>only 6 dead

Why are non Americans so shit at this?

Black lives matter is the worst thing that happened to you since 9/11.
Quoting MLK and then killing a black cop just because. 10/10 logic.

I hope that day comes soon. Islam really has no place in a civilization that's trying to enter an interstellar transition of science, research, art, and cooperation. Their religion prohibits such endeavors and lacks the progression of free thought. Christianity is just as retarded but at least that retardation was a thousand years ago at its prime, today Christians are far more tame and disciplined than the Muslims.

It's impossible use proxy on Sup Forums

You realize that with a real president we can wipe your entire country off the map in less than a month right?

Trump is going to nuke you off the face of the planet stupid sandnigger

good job CNN
now gtfo

HK mp5 gun used by almost all european swat teams/police

Take your best shot shit skin.

You're whole miserable region, religion, and race will be eradicated.

Are you guys trolling? It's a Heckler & Koch MP5.

We havent either

okay. :DDD kill whitey for us lol.

ayyy lmao

Nah mate. Russians should GTFO Ukrane.

>We will not stop

We don't have any expectations that animals will behave.

>9mm
>I have a better weapon and it just sits next to my desk

Anyone noticed how is everyone on OP's picture and video related wearing ear protection? What is up with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=d81-v5ZDYFg

>We are not even start the real massacre yet.
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Your proxy wont stop the FBI contacting the NSA over this threat on American citizens, especially durung these time. It gios without saying that I reported this to them and rest assured you're not safe with a proxy.

>You kill millions of muslims in middle east and all over the world.
Maybe if you stopped behaving like savages by killing innocent women and children and destabilizing entire regions, we'd stop killing you.

Here is what you do not understand. Majority of us have no fear of you. Our fear lies in our owns government. If we were to act against you - there is no fear, where any fear lies is in the intervention of our own government to put us down for defending ourselves.

Understand that and understand it firmly.

Hans with S please.
We just need to convince them notherncucks to give us more oil then we can go instantly

N E W F A G

E

W

F

A

G

We don't kill Muslims.

We have Robots for that.

Go fuck your Cousin as long you can

That numbers is mostly internecine violence. America only killed a fraction of those people; like 95% comes from Muslims killing other Muslims.

Millions more muslims to go. Please continue your violence so that the world will see that as long as one muslim yet lives, the violence will never stop.

Kill them all.

#religionofpeace

go pick some rice for me will ya

Well why are you so fucking surprised?

Are you surprised when lion eats a gazelle?

Are you surprised when a frog catches a fly?

You are simply inferior, your achievements, your physical build, your culture, your religion. You are simply roaches to the great white man.

Just accept the fact that white people are the reason you can type on the computer right now and go away.

We created everything you use, we developed everything you need, we allowed you to live.

We are the ones that choose, we are the top of the food chain.

You kill a few people and your little brain thinks we are scared of you? You just tossed a few stones into the sea, we still have a big beach... and the sea... every particle in that sea is one dead corpse of a muslim we killed.

You will never kill as much as we did, you are not fighting against oppression, you are fighting against Gods and you will win only if we let you.

And we will never let you...

Iraq is gay desu

>we will not stop until millions of christians killed.
>attacks a non religious country

Mudshits hate everyone, including themselves. That means you too, zipperhead.

Great but we're not going to stop until Islam is wiped off the face of the Earth

but the same arseholes shitting up your shithole are the ones letting you in by the million...

thats what i like to hear Achmed

Germans wear ear protection when in loud noisy malls because tinnitus is a big problem over there. It's kind of like the Japanese wearing masks in public.

>it's okay when I do it
god you retards are pathetic. anywho, fuck this sandnigger, anyone who threatens the United States will bear the force of full arsenal of the US Military.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

There is no god. Accept it

>we kill muslims.
>not muslims killing each other and declaring war on each other.
You faggots are just as bad as niggers.

>proxyfag
either way, your backwards prehistoric religion is savage you fucking sandshits. either modernize it or keep getting blown the fuck up.

you could literally go on the internet and tell people when people in your country get killed

yet in 15 years ive never seen someone saying they live in these countries and people are getting killed

based sewer pig

She's a cutie