Manchester City fans didn't exist until 2012. Change my mind

Manchester City fans didn't exist until 2012. Change my mind

Attached: georgiJPG.jpg (615x377, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt0018170/
youtube.com/watch?v=tt1EZKO_Y5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong. Liam and Noel Gallagher did exist before 2012

They used to get 30k when they were in the third tier. That's more than every La Liga team except Barca and Madrid

Had a British kid in my class growing up. His parents were from Manchester and he kept going on about how Man City were the bigger team there.
Funny thing was he barely knew how to speak English.

Maine Road was huge, despite them being a shit club.

t.mohammad

m.imdb.com/title/tt0018170/

Alright, how about "90% of City fans didn't exist before 2012." Sure they had to have a fan base that was sizeable, but most of today's City fans don't even know how regularly City finished towards the bottom and were relegated.

Truth is, most Manchester United fans came from surrrounding areas like Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Salford etc.
Gary and Phil Neville came from Bury, Scholes came from Salford
People who genuinely lived in the City of Manchester supported the City of Manchester Football Club or MCFC.

Because of United's fame and constant giving it some to Liverpool, the noisy neighbours built a foundation of being the one true club of Manchester.

Old Trafford isn't even in Manchester!

Furthermore, the investors of City originally picked Liverpool as their football club to invest only to get rejected for some bullshit and moved to Manchester City and never went back.

Weren't they originally trying for Everton and Newcastle?

City had 30k crowds in the 3rd league, chump.

Newcastle, ya fucktard. they didn't do it because Newcastle is based in fucking Newcastle.

I remember watching City when they had people like Barton and Anelka, so OP is a monkey retard.

Manchester City fans all come from Stockport desu

City have always been a cult meme team with decent crowds

this is exactly why the arabs bought them. they had a good, new stadium already built and a big following domestically. their Utd rivarly also contributed to it.

what investors? city has foreign investors for quite some time, first the thai and now sheik mansour

and even with the investment it was almost impossible to excise typical city from the club

Shinawatra was only there for a year and nearly put the club into administration.

youtube.com/watch?v=tt1EZKO_Y5Q
KYS
Hope City destroy liverpool and the dabbing monkeys should be in that thread where mouyes went into full meltdown and finally revealed how envious and assblasted he is over Pep

IZ

FUTBOL

ERITAGE

Attached: waaaah.jpg (640x400, 69K)

who were the owners before the thai? legit question, i don't know.
manure had the irish horse guys for quite some time before the glazer laser

some english dude that did architecture or something.

Loved how he pretended he would play KDB, Silva, Fernadihno midfield when he loves his big beefy nigs

Attached: GOATdiola.jpg (2518x1024, 425K)

Mansour wanted to buy Liverpool when Hicks and Gillett bought them, after that he looked at Newcastle and eventually plumped for City