How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756573903993135104
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/christina-freundlich-woman-who-took-selfie-in-fron/
twitter.com/christinafreund
linkedin.com/in/christina-freundlich-4b70711a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hilarious

post link to wikileaks so we can read it idiot

How does this make you feel, burger?

how does it make you feel to post a more specific question?

Fucking link the tweet.

This needs more attention

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756573903993135104
They've also posted most of the important emails we've already found.

Here's the link to the email: wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

>...I think it would be best to undermine them. Our internet team gets the funding it needs but the surrogates are not reaching the right places and competent volunteers are lacking. Lower enthusiasm (and thus production) by playing their games and make sure that if He goes left he loses the right. Make Him appear anti-bigotry, anti-them, make a victory appear inevitable. As much as I hate to say it Weinberg but get the team to get anti-Semitic, last attempt at labeling Him a "jew lover" went moderately well

> wrote: Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trump’s organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please. Thanks --- >Multiple Positions (NYC area)
>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).
>Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you)
>Job requirements:
>* No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)
>* Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job
>* A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus
>* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).
>About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]

This reads like Sup Forums transcripts.

Don't you mean hillaryous

When the Democratic thing rolls around, we should post a shit ton of Craigslist ads that would put them in a bad light. Not sure what though, since they love niggers and gays... maybe fake ads for agent provocateurs?

After Trump is elected he needs to call off the hounds from Assange.

I'm pretty sure these emails are pretty bad. There's also collusion with the media, anti-Bernie bias, attempts to bypass campaign finance laws, false flag craigslist ads, etc.

It's typical politician sleaze, to be sure. But this could be the last straw for some Bernouts.

FUCK. SHUT IT DOWN.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jul/7/christina-freundlich-woman-who-took-selfie-in-fron/

Here's the batshit lady who came up with that shitty plan.

twitter.com/christinafreund

linkedin.com/in/christina-freundlich-4b70711a

fucking christ it's real

seems pretty retarded and juvenile, even for shillary standards.

What the fuck is this weak, toothless shit?

>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring). Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you) Job requirements: * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence) * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job * A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus * Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

Where do I apply to shill for bigbux, because these fucks are worthless

What a cute Seibah. Have a Scathach.

WAT

>Hahaha these hot babes are sure to foil Trump's plans!

Gives me ideas for payback.

>post Craigslist ads
>"Well endowed Black males needed. Must respond with sir or ma'am to clients. Please contact [email protected]"

>Seeking former BernieBulls to Stand with Her

it writes itself

No wonder i kept seeing those shill posts on here for a couple weeks now

Link to email?

Sounds like a job-posting for Bill's assistant

>Or grope you under the meeting table

I FUCKING KNEW IT

I shit u not i found this a couple days ago. the fuck pol?

source or fake

Where's the dnc taking place? I will post that on the city's craigslist, if you don't mind. Here's the copy and paste if anyone wishes to join

"Well endowed Black males needed. Must respond with sir or ma'am to clients. Please contact [email protected] for more information."

What else should I include?

Philadelphia