How does this make you feel, Sup Forums? They're using your expertise against you

How does this make you feel, Sup Forums? They're using your expertise against you.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/756573903993135104
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/dnc-media-rigged-primary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=tJv9s7xrMTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

assaination when

They know it's over, the only thing left is for them to destroy every last bit of their public integrity on the way out.

>democrats
>not using technology in a retarded fashion
Pick two. Who uses craigslist to pick up women honestly? They can't even be bothered to use tinder and reach the masses?

>Using your expertise
You mean what we ripped from the JIDF?

Why the rest of Sup Forums hasn't stepped up their guerrilla campaigning is beyond me. This election is perfect for this type of shit.

>Multiple Positions (NYC area)

>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring).

>Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you) Job requirements:

> * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence)
> * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job
>* A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus
>* Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children).

>About us:

>We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Too busy making memes for the masses to partake in this Sup Forums-tier shit

>they got caught
Feels good man

What a bunch of faggots.

huh?

The Sony leaks and this have made me realise how incompetent these ultra successful people are. How did they get so far and still be so dumb. Their email draft is so over the top that no sane person would believe it.
>We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table.

Pretty much the same way older people can't mess with computers.

These are just to stupid to realize they need security.

yes this is more specific! wonderfull!

How does one copy these wikileaks emails in the proper formatting? Mine just comes out all bunched together when i paste it.

Why has nobody commented on the DNC colluding with Hillary and fhe media behind Bernie's back?

We can use this to drive a wedge between Berniefags and Hillary.

usuncut.com/politics/dnc-media-rigged-primary-clinton/

I had a liberal tell me yesterday that the KKK grand dragon had apologized and so his ties with Hillary were irrelevant.

These are the same people that wanted to murder Paula Dean for saying the word nigger 40 years ago.

There is no wedge.

Because the left are idiots and Bernie supporters are cucks.

The big mistake that people are making is that they're looking for a wedge in the past.

There are no more wedges to be gleaned from the past. We've used all those up and so have they. At the moment, everyone's mind is made up. It's just a question of getting an accurate headcount.

Except.

There are wedges to be found in the PRESENT.

Observing how each side reacts to current events could drive supporters from one side to the other.

For example; Obama going for fucking LAUGH LINES while talking about the child deaths in Munich not two hours ago.

>For example; Obama going for fucking LAUGH LINES while talking about the child deaths in Munich not two hours ago.
SOURCE.

How can they ignore such blatant sandbagging? Surely someone will ask the Cuck Commander about this on the campaign trail. Maybe we can get him to take his endorsement back.

This has to be fake, the ad reads like a comedy script ffs

Multiple Positions (NYC area) Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine. The boss has very strict standards for female employees, ranging from the women who take lunch orders (must be hot) to the women who oversee multi-million dollar construction projects (must maintain hotness demonstrated at time of hiring). Title: Honey Bunch (that’s what the boss will call you) Job requirements: * No gaining weight on the job (we’ll take some “before” pictures when you start to use later as evidence) * Must be open to public humiliation and open-press workouts if you do gain weight on the job * A willingness to evaluate other women’s hotness for the boss’ satisfaction is a plus * Should be proficient in lying about age if the boss thinks you’re too old Working mothers not preferred (the boss finds pumping breast milk disgusting, and worries they’re too focused on their children). About us: We’re proud to maintain a “fun” and “friendly work environment, where the boss is always available to meet with his employees. Like it or not, he may greet you with a kiss on the lips or grope you under the meeting table. Interested applicants should send resume, cover letter, and headshot to [email protected]

I'm trying to find it now. Chances are the footage will be memory holed, but it's right at the top of his address. I saw it on CNN.

Because it doesn't really matter? Trump told the Washington Post reporters he wasn't serious about the wall or deporting illegals. He's been outsourcing jobs for decades. He bent the knee, something even Senile Sanders wouldn't do, to the jews at AIPAC.

Reading through the emails makes me cringe. It reads like a middle school yearbook. The best thing to come out of it will be the alienation of Bernie voters.

got it

youtube.com/watch?v=tJv9s7xrMTk

>Trump told the Washington Post reporters he wasn't serious about the wall or deporting illegals

source?

Source: Washington Post.

The same Washington Post that got caught colluding with the DNC today

I don't get what the big deal is. Everyone deals with stress in different ways.
I mean Obama is a fucking evil race-baiting piece of shit for not denouncing BLM after the cop murders, but in this particular instance, I don't really see what the problem is.

Julien Assange is on our side? Really?

Julian Assange has always been a defender of truth. Why wouldn't he be on our side?

TOO MANY HAPPENINGS TO KEEP UP!! WE NEED A BIGGER ARMMYYYY

You got a link to the article?

Think Obama would have made jokes when discussing Tray tray? Freddie Gray? Michael Brown?

I don't get it. Is this actual what
Mark and Luis came up with or is it a joke?

>Seeking staff members for multiple positions in a large, New York-based corporation known for its real estate investments, fake universities, steaks, and wine.

Google it, you lazy nigger. "washington post trump won't build a wall."

They made a fuss about it during one of the debates.

So, you don't have an article to link.

Fuck you. Search yourself.

So, the man who built his entire career and reputation on negotiation might be playing a strong negotiation stance. Oh my fucking god. Call WaPo and tell them quick. Everyone will be surprised.

Don't you have a bull to prep, cuck?

I'm a Trump supporter. I bought everyone in my family an official MAGA. I just thought you were being a lazy kike. I agree though. Politics is all about negotiating and pragmatism, nothing new here.