Dear White People

What does Sup Forums think about this show?

Sup Forums, stay out, please.

I want to facefuck her dumb face.

I enjoyed it.

stupid post modernist cultural marxist kike trash

mup da doo dida

This. Jews sold the world.

Dear Niggers, stop being so black

I haven't seen it, but I it's trash

It's boring.

I'm sure it's complete trash and just fuels racial divide by not getting over the past and laying blame on external reasons for why Negros are so violent (muh institutional racism)

How close was I?

it hasn't much to do with violence and crime, it's about the first world problems of (upper?) middle class blacks

user you should understand by now that there's no way you're ever going to get a serious disscussion about Dear White People. Just the title itself will attract Sup Forums, I don't even mean this in an ironic or insulting way, but you should be able to find actual discussion about it on Reddit.

what's funny is, the most attractive black people are the ones with caucasian facial features, aside from the skin tone (which tends to be whiter than your average nigger anyway)

Didn't bother with it. Looks like sanctimonious trash for people who all agree with each other to enjoy

this

shibbolethed a redditor

>sanctimonious
virtue signaling is a better term imo but this is a good word too

desu I watched the movie recently and couldn't follow half of what they were saying in the first half of the movie.
please don't call me stupid :(

Finally an honest opinion

/thread

it's written by a kike who says "fuck white people" on twitter, what else do you need to know?

die whitey lol

That guys was a minor co-writer for the series and doesn't even appear on imbd, the actual creator has said no such thing, but hey, whatever helps you compare the show to "Literally white genocide!!"

unga bunga i want a pepsi

niggers
t. not pol

Obvious samefag

But I agree, it is ultimately racist shit.

drumpftards lose again
say it with me; MADAM PRESIDENT

fuck off kike, your tricks no longer work on us

have your casual keyboard racists even watched it

>Obvious samefag

Haven't seen it. Looks pretty boring to me. Probably not aimed at my demographic.

Every show that hurts the whites makes me happy and I'm 100% serious not some Sup Forumstard

1. The original writer/director is black.
2. 2 of 3 executive producers are black women.
3. The third producer is the daughter of a Russian politician/energy mogul/producer, which I'm sure will get as much coverage as all of the other recent russian connections......

Why do Sup Forumstards deny racism exists yet claim that this show's racist

>very low quality

I have no idea what point you're trying to make.

>hey Sup Forums, what do you think of this?
>if you don't like it, don't post
Nigger, you're disqualifying 80% of this board in your shitty ass bait OP

in Sup Forumss opinion

1. jews need to be gassed
2. niggers need to be shot
3. spics need to be deported
4. racism is not real
5. unless it is against whites

>the makers of the show are all black and/or women
No wonder it's shit.

>wants to talk about a political show
>wants politics to stay out
OP, you are as retarded as they come.

>tfw they were the same all along.

i have never ever met any polster who denied racism.

"The show is racist as fuck to white people" - Guy who didn't watch the show

Nice strawman. I don't think this show is racist, I think it's kike propaganda to rile niggers up. I don't consider "x is racist" to be an argument regardless of which way it's turned.

I'm against hitting women but if I could punch one once itd be that bitch

Literally call any Sup Forumstard a racist and you'll get a whole bunch of mental gymanists
>HAHAHA ME?! RACIST XD
>HOW THE FUCK IS SAYING THE TRUTH RACIST YOU NIGGER JEW FAGGOT!!

I am a polster and i deny racism exists because that would imply that anything that's not white isn't an animal.

I'm not from pol, and I pretty much hate everyone who isn't me to an equal degree. Point is I'm not really one to discriminate.

But I am fucking sick and fucking tired of every special interest group trying to convince me that I'm Satan just because I'm a white man.

>p-pls resub whitey we swear we don't hate you
no

Fuck you some people genuinely want to see whites suffer

Literally just proves

i'm pretty sure Satan hated everyone too user

you dont get it. Let me put it this way: there is no racism between human and his dog. Now replace the dog with a nigger

This, it's a conspiracy to disrupt America

>With the help of his American daughter, Julia Lebedev, a USC graduate living in Los Angeles, Lebedev has entered the U.S. film industry. They have formed a small film company, Code Red Productions, where he serves as financier, while Julia identifies promising screenplays, potential partners and supervises production.
My point is that "HOLY SHIT RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA" clearly only cuts one way.

Protip: The title is misleading. Its target demographic is like minded niggers. Its not about making a difference its about finding people who agree with you so you don't have to think too hard or really look at your opinions. Titling it as they have is really just an insult, probably not intentional though.

It's really about college kids trying to find assume different identities and how they think they need to act to fit into their social circles.

I thought it was a well made show.

Except i didn't really enjoy one scene where they got in an argument because apparently it's racist to say "nigger" if you're singing along to a song. One of the black students argues with another guy at a house party about this and proceeds to chimps out - smashing furniture before abducting a white woman who he holds captive on top of the deans office.

Luckily the police were called and they shot the wild darky down with military grade bazookas.

I know I'm racist. I only deny it when it threatens my livelihood.

this show does not deal with race relations as much as one would suspect

its about personal tween drama, hence often boring

I will never watch this show because of the title and because Netflix clearly has an anti-white agenda.

But I am racist, in your definition. I hate niggers just because they are niggers, and they do the same to white people. Both cases are largely justified.

>be Slav
>some nigger bitch comes up to me and mistakes me for those western sissy whites
>starts talking shit about privilege and imperialism and slavery
>curse both her mother and missing father in my Slavic language
>threaten her that i will stop all supplies of the beloved AK-47's to Africa and black gangs in USA, with her name and likeness attached to the act as a reason
>she pisses herself on the spot after realizing the consequences and offers to suck my dick as a peace offering

All is well in the end.

Has anyone actually watched this shit?

>Titled "Dear White People"
>Trailer only says shit about white people

Gee, I wonder why self respecting white people aren't that interested in watching it.

The jews really did a number on you

Even if it didn't have an agenda, it's still just a boring show. You are not missing anything.

Literally almost everyone in this thread has said something along the lines of "I haven't watched it but I know it's shit/racist/white genocide!"

It really only hurts minorities though, because they're just further driving that wedge into place between white people(many of whom came over decades after slavery was abolished, some having descended from slaves themselves) and everyone else. Eventually theres gonna be a reckoning and your liberal whites aren't going to save you.

Everyone has problems. Every group of people has their own unique hardships. Stop blaming all your shit on white people. Black people have manufactured nearly all of their modern problems. Stop crying and fix them.

humans are not animals...
nice nitpicking of biology, not that you'd know anything about biology

>hahaha I will make unrelated low-quality posts just to force my stupid meme
Your mario shit is not catching on. Kill yourself, faggot.

We'll I just think it looks silly. There's real racism, and then there's this MTV type of "racism" trend that's going on right now. The writers are just trying to capitalize on this fad but I'm not really interested.

The thing about this Russian thing is why did these people lie under oath about having met Russian officials if they weren't hiding anything? There is nothing wrong with meeting Russians, it's pretty fishy when you lie about it.

>humans are not animals
>you don't know anything about biology
What are you, then, a mushroom?

>I would watch that show

That's nice and all user. You can go back to injecting your mandatory daily female hormone dosage now, and don't forget to lash yourself for your ancestor's sins.

Uhmm... It's been PROVEN that intelligence is NOT genetic, sweetie. It's 100% enviromental, there are more black people in prison in comparison to whities because of poverty. Not because they're a more violent race. Get your facts straight, sweetheart.

>tfw/tv/ doesn't realize they are ruled by Jew media.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

THE SHOW

>there are more black people in prison in comparison to whities because of poverty.
And they are poor because they lack brain cells in certain areas that other races have them in.
What's your point?

>pretending you don't know what this is about
Cut the shit, mariofag

Shit, time to re-think my world view I guess.

>user thinks I'm a trump zombie
Oh, they fucked up, for sure. I'll just never be able to tell how BADLY they fucked up because my only source of information is a ridiculously biased media.
^^82260728
tasty bait

Let us take a little observational venture.

1. Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in soil and water for agriculture, river systems have the best natural filtration systems.
2. Sub-Saharan Africa is rich in resources like oil and diamonds and rare metals.
3. Was colonized and ruled by whites who oppressed a lot, but niggers selling their own helped a lot too.

Now if we look at the Middle East:
1. Water is a privilege and a luxury.
2. Agriculture is a bitch.
3. Has shitloads of oil, but less than sub-Saharan jigaboo Africa.
4. Equally oppressed and ruled by whites as jigaboo Africa. Unlike Africa however, it has been bombed to shit many times and militarily massacred, going into the present times too.

Now, let us look at the present comparisons:
Sub-Saharan Africa: A social shithole that can't into agriculture and that can't into resource exploitation, even though it has everything going for it from resources to agricultural potential, many times so than Middle East.
Not a single economically relevant and politically relevant advancing nation. None whatsoever.

Middle East: Politically stable nations exist, economic superpowers exist, relevant nations exist,
resource exploitation utilized by Mudslimes and they prevail even through mass bombings and Western barrages of chaos, as well as no water and almost no agricultural potential. They prevail where jigaboos fail without even 0.01% of the geography and resources that jigaboos have at their fingers.

Now if we consider that, and that Liberia is the hilarious product of "Westernized" "educated" jigaboos coming back to Africa to "change" Africa for the better (and manage to make a more genocidal country than any other),
consider the existence of Detroit, and consider the fact that no other race in existence succumbs to rap culture faggotry and skipping school because basketball stars/gangbangers/rappers are more attractive "professions" than a normal job,
we conclude that jigaboos are worst race.

I'm not even white but nobody want to be lectured by condescending subhuman nigger

American Justice
>1% of people are in jail, even a shitload of nonviolent criminals
>People on wallstreet ruin the world economy
>1 person goes to jail

But yes a nigger stealing fried chicken is worse, than being a plutocracy.

Monkey!!!

Oh honey one only has to look at white Appalachia and understand that poverty does not lead to crime.

I liked how nuanced it was for the most part. My big gripe was that completely bullshit impetus for the second half of the show, where the cop pulls the gun on the black kid in a circumstance that is entirely a victimization fantasy and has not nor ever will happen in real life. Really bothered me while watching the final 5 episodes.

"i conveniently have the skin color that doesnt make me an animal.How lucky i am.Also obvious b8"

>not realizing blue is halfway to black
Cops chimp out too.

WAAAH I'M TRIGGERED

implying that wasnt exactly what every polster would write

Who exactly from wallstreet should go to jail and why? Name some names.

Do non-white and non-black allow to comment on this?

Cause I can tell you living Californian for years, the most racist people I ever met are

BLACK WOMEN

unfortunately this is not true. intelligence is heritable. environmental factors play a roll but it is very small. this doesn't justify racism because though because you cant know someones individual intelligence based on overall statistics. individualism is only way

>TRIGGERED
Are you guys so butthurt over that word you just throw it everywhere even where it makes no sense?

I'll be fine with having shows like this as long as we can make a show called 'Dear Black People' or 'Dear Yellow People'.
But funny enough I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.

Why is the black race the worst collective on this planet?

All races, ethnicities, and collectives have produced a representative superpower country that's politically and economically relevant in the global scene despite all odds and history.

Only the niggers have nothing without someone building it for them and giving them through welfare.

Even the first nigger president of the USA only got there because some whites felt bad for him and gave him a symbolic privilege.

It's fucking sad.

>a whole bunch of mental gymanists

its funny how black people blame most their problems on white people when the cause for most of their problems is other black people. i really hope they wipe out each other so white people can get back to make the world a amazing place to live