D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Better than anything on there right now

Yeah not surprising. Everyone who turned on Trump just became shitty overall. I used to like his stuff he was one of the best.

better than the last specials of bill burr, david cross, jim norton, patton oswald, lewis black and maybe even chappelle. That being said it wasnt hilarious, just good enough.

>better than the last specials of bill burr
yeah that was his worst ever

This shit started with him literally talking "HAHA ABORTIONS AM I RITE"

It was actually pretty good

>that part where he brings that black guy on stage and starts sucking his dick
what the fuck, is american television really this bad?

>half spic
>half kike
>pretends to be white when talking about white privilege and saying that white women should be held down and impregnated by niggers
pol was right again

>and maybe even chappelle
Nope.

He's more mature now and his style has changed accordingly. His comedy is still top notch.

>saying that white women should be held down and impregnated by niggers
when

Chappelle's special was easily a 8/10 and thats pretty damn great for stand up

Chapelle sucks too. Honestly, is it so fucking hard to be funny?

we are in the dark ages of funny jokes, its so bad that it almost makes you want to write your own jokes.

Theres like a fifteen minute bit where he just goes on and on about how much he likes Magic Mike and McConaughey's chest.

It's lacklustre and can't touch his older specials but there were 3-4 moments that really had me. 9/11 deniers being the top bit.

The bit about the garbage bag windows was the only funny part.

>, is it so fucking hard to be funny?
For you, yes, because only a humourless person would say Chappelle sucks.

Ignoring the cuck memes and general banter you get from any typical user who can't think for themselves.
One reason why this special was bad was because it's just more of the same shit. Louie ragging on his kids and being so honest about the stress a parent feels was novel at the time, but now it just feels like he's going through the motions. You're not getting anything new or any fresh perspectives, he's just doing his same old "dejected aging man" shtick and it feels fucking boring.
The only new thing he brought to the table was his budding homosexuality, but that wasn't funny either. It was just an old dad conflicted with his inner feelings.

It did and I used to like the guy. That curry muncher was alright.

Still better than Burrs. Surprisingly Jim Nortons is my favorite so far this year

his mcconaughey impression was real funny though