Brit/pol/ - Lefty London Edition

> B R E A K I N G

> Chancellor may 'reset' economic policy in Autumn Statement
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36864099

> S P E C T A T O R

> That Brexit apocalypse? It just isn’t happening
spectator.co.uk/2016/07/that-brexit-apocalypse-it-just-isnt-happening/

> The moral case against Jeremy Corbyn by Nick ((Cohen))
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/07/moral-case-jeremy-corbyn/

> C L I P S

> Nigel Farage
youtube.com/watch?v=Gek__doCZFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_AJkwOKjKo
youtube.com/watch?v=quq8QWPwMPE
youtube.com/watch?v=--6eA5IcjwE

> Theresa May
youtube.com/watch?v=-YHvzyfx5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

> Jeremy Corbyn
youtube.com/watch?v=3cTZb0zScwE
> T H I S . W E E K S . N E W S

> EU migrants may face 'right to stay' curbs - David Davis
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

> Westminster voting-intention
twitter.com/britainelects/status/755750259263938561

> Second Scottish Independence referendum ruled out
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

> Britain gives up EU presidency
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/uk-gives-up-presidency-of-eu-council-to-focus-on-brexit-negotiations-a7145801.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLki3K0fgaM
youtube.com/watch?v=K8_HThEYP2o
medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932#.8zytctn9y
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469218572602.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
youtube.com/watch?v=dmwqEg-06Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got those Corbyn Gulag memes?

2rd for Hitchens vs Lewd Turkey

Who /comfyviewing/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=jLki3K0fgaM

When will Sam Hyde grace our shores with his presence?

We left the new thread a bit late there lads.

Fucking madmen

Bit close there

Threadly reminder to vote UKIP lads

>tfw no Brit/pol/ would feel like a sinister alternate universe

Live fast and 404 late.

That's how brit/pol/ operates

Hello where are the delicious feminine boys :3

is brit/pol/ one of the comfiest threads?

Belgium is a non country

David Irving can be very comfy.

Did you see the one where he's in a pub and at the end of his talk he gets into an argument with his female manager? It was hilarious but unfortunately been pulled from YouTube.

If you are that desperate for them, you'd find more than your fill on /brit/

>one of
you mean THE comfiest thread

>>>/cuteboys/

I haven't sadly

Have some more comfy

youtube.com/watch?v=K8_HThEYP2o

Shit happening honestly

Belgium is a non country
Not sure if I'll vote UKIP again if Brexit happens and all is well, though. Especially since Nige isn't leader and we got Brexit, they're only really relevant now if the terms of Brexit are shitty.

Just letting you know

Anybody else hearing jets fly overhead today?

I'm in Tyne & Wear, we had some loud as fuck jets this evening.

>germany even ruins a happening

Christ almighty.

leslie jones?

It's the fucking sunderland air show you melt

Aye up you unbelievin' Kuffar bastards!

I'm gonna turn ya baked beans!

>Being happy with the way the Tories are running everything else and haven't reversed anything that Blair did at all
Kike please, I hope you're saying that you're just going to stop voting

>live near RAF Valley
>jets low as fuck every day for years
>mind so attuned to happenings that I wait for the flash every single time even though I know it's retarded

Could someone please post the Spectator blog post?

>uUu
You're a slightly big guy

>tfw no chicken cottage

why am i still watching this

was there ever any doubt?

big hands

Little Laurie is so tsundere for Milo

medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932#.8zytctn9y

Also, sounds like a few other lefty journalists got triggered by that "Gays for Trump" event. One even burst into tears as soon as they got outside.

Mate, don't blow me or me mam up and I'll take you to rubber dinghy rapids

fuck mini babybel desu

Belgium is a non country

Does anyone think Blair was right going to war with Iraq?

>yfw YKTD turns out to be a chinese girl

BIG 'ANDS BARRY

Belgium is a non-country

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469218572602.webm

We should blow up the Boots, they sell condoms that make you wanna bang white girls

>Popular childrens' book in Britain in 150 years' time

For the past month or so I've felt like I am going to black out a few times.
Nothing exists to cause those feelings. The feelings come about either when I am at work or when I am driving.
At work I have had to get up and go for a walk outside before, numerous times now, because I get so closed to fainting.
Whilst driving, I almost had to stop yesterday because I felt like I was so close to blacking out.

It feels sort of... brought on by myself, especially when I am driving. Like, the anxiety about it makes my mind go funny, and my eyes start blacking out and my vision goes.

It's fucking weird. I feel like I am on the verge of an epileptic fit when it happens.

Anyway. I wanted to tell someone.

I'm not saying I'm now a tory, no. The Conservative MP in my constituency is a career politician who does fuck all. Honestly not sure who I'd vote for if there were a general election tomorrow.

Seems like it could be anybody saying that really. Call me a cynic but I'm cynical.

>#Trump2016
>"Nat-Capitalist"
>muh nigga

You don't have to vote if you don't like any of the candidates

Good Guy Griffin

take your pills

Go to a fucking doctor m8

It's free and that shit might be serious

The hero we needed, but not the one we deserved

That feel

lmao oh yeah, somehow I always fucking forget about that

it's probably aids

How does it feel to know that the Brexit won't really happen? Either the UK will pull out and make itself as much a part of the EU as it can functionally, so nothing will change, or it'll delay pulling out for years or even decades until it can run another vote.

I try to warn them but that's heresy here because of the "THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER!" mentality that's taken over since the referendum result

>Theresa May isn't actually much of a conservative, she has said a lot of questionable things, did nothing about non-EU immigration, backed Remain (thereby completely negating any claims of "She would have done something about EU migration but we can't while we're a member!") and supported the Conservative Party's shift to the left in the 2000s
>OH JUST FUCK OFF SHILL SHE'S BASED SHE'S THATCHER 2.0 THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER I KNOW SHE BACKED REMAIN BUT WE CAN TRUST HER FOR BREXIT WOOO

>Boris Johnson is questionable too, he said on the night of the referendum that Remain had won, quickly dropped out after "his side" won, and has said in the past that he wants Turkey to join the EU and that Britain would collapse without open borders
>OH JUST FUCK OFF SHILL LE FUNNY BLONDE MAN WITH THE FUNNY VOICE IS SOOOO BASED

>David Davis seems to have been set up for a fall; whatever goes wrong during the alleged Brexit deal now will be blamed on him despite him having no real power in his pretty arbitrary cabinet position. Could this be his punishment for standing up to David Cameron?
>SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

butthurt remainian.

give up m8. you were denied your victory.

Article 50 will be invoked on 1st January 2017.
How do feel that your country will be run by a psychopathic war criminal?

lads what has your experience of right wing death squads been so far?

why do you bother to live? if you are so without hope?

just kill yourself. im not being mean. but you arent not needed here. your life has no purpose.

You don't have to be sad

>Make this thread about me.

No

>Saying this when literally every post you've made ITT has been about me

Higher quality* version

I might do.
For now I am just going to literally take a couple of minutes before I set off for a long drive to chill the fuck out and get my mind free on anxiety.

>Either the UK will pull out and make itself as much a part of the EU as it can functionally, so nothing will change
I am not fussed about this. If we get the Norway option, the next fight will simply be for a better option. A temporary Norway option may even be preferable as it reduces uncertainty that all the merchants who own our economy use to scare people.
The bigger threat is your latter point, but there is no quantitative data so far that suggests that Remain would win a second referendum.
The only way Remain would win a referendum at the moment is if they impose some bullshit rule like : "Leave has to get a decisive majority of 60% (or whatever) or else the referendum isn't binding."
Labour, if they manage to get rid of Corbyn, will push for the second refgerendum or a parliamentary vote.

He says as he continues to give him attention and make the thread a meta-thread about YKTD.

Will YKTD will finally fuck off when article 50 is invoked?

I mean, this all would be really funny considering he didn't bother to vote because apparently there was not chance anyway to win anyway, and now he's just spewing constant pessism (because hitchens does that do and he is really just copying everything he says and adds autism).

seriously. Half this thread is already hidden when he's around. Don't give him any more.

Boris is a busy chap in his new role.

gonna go bully him on twitter again for this.

defeatists shouldent have a voice in politics and even owen jones is smarter than Hitchens.

he should delete his twitter. retire from public life and go drink himself to death on milk.

>Wil Wheaton hanging around in the comments section kissing her arse

why did this make me laugh so much

If we don't drill it into their heads to STOP REPLYING then DNKY will never fuck off. It's the (You)s he's addicted to. Also discuss the Munich shooting, will we get one in London soon? I think so. GCHQ can only hold them off for so long.

That's about as likely as aliens invading Botswana.

Invoking Article 50 doesn't mean we're going to leave the EU at all

I'll stop when we have repealed the European Communities Act 1972 through a Parliamentary vote, THEN we'll be an independent country again

when is roger gonna get round to domesticating her anyway?

>The Welsh government spent £7,508,490.17 of taxpayers’ money on credit card transactions over the last Assembly, including purchases from lingerie brand Victoria’s Secret.

>yAiIgSfj

ID'd as shill. filtered

So they've finally started to hit Germany regularly, when will the Muslims hit the UK?

Invoked Article 50 will nullify all legislation relating to the EU.

Mi5 say no happenings for you.

>Milo Yiannopoulos is a charming devil and one of the worst people I know. I have seen the death of political discourse reflected in his designer sunglasses. It chills me.
>I have seen the death of political discourse reflected in his designer sunglasses.
Doesn't she realize that she is the one reflected in his sunglasses?

What a dumb-dumb

M U M M Y
U
M
M
Y

So you say, assuming they actually follow it through to the end and don't get jewed during the TWO YEAR waiting period

Boganland will get hit many times before UK

Fucking kek

We have rapey ones not explodey ones

Nice digits lad.

Have a Peter

seriously. why are you alive. what do you have to live for?

can you at least die so there more space for a human being who isnt defeatist.

I prefer blind optimism like owen jones compared to hitchens.

kek wills that hitchens will be killed.

I've really gone off Hitchens and would thoroughly enjoy him getting BTFO. I think a lot of the doom and gloom comes from his laughable understanding (or lack thereof) of economics, trade deficits, and the national debt.

>will we get one in London soon? I think so
Of course not. We banned guns. and everyone knows gun control = no shootings