What the fuck happened? Did she really have a seizure?

What the fuck happened? Did she really have a seizure?

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe2WlV1VKY
youtube.com/watch?v=nqLArgCbh70
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/09/dead_by_election_day.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She got impaled by the spirit of kek

Makes me laugh every time I see it.

Why is this suddenly a thing? It happened when Obama endorsed her.

>tfw Kek is giving our memes tangible form
>tfw our memes are overloading Hillary's nervous system

>those absent eyes
she is mindcontrolled, and is trying to fight it

fucking jews

DISQUALIFIED

>mfw Kek's influence eventually causes Hillary to have a stroke that ends up killing her

It's been a long couple of months filled to the top with happenings, smaller things like this are taking time to catch up

Her suppository kicked in

If she dies or gets vegetable status, Trump is utterly fucked. The only reason he has even a long shot is he's running against one of the most corrupt politicians in America. If Clinton were to die and some centrist Democrat is picked quickly Trump would go from 25% chance to .1%

the brain parasite lost control

Look mom I posted it again

The lizard inlay is shaking loose.

>Trump vs Biden
>implying Trump would lose

OMG SHE'S HOT AS FUCK

YOU SEE IN HER EYES

SHE THINKS THAT A SAD FATMAN WILL POST THIS ON JEWTUBE

soooo lelminati's remote control lagged ?

OXICILIN

>a seizure

kek does not will it

She has MS. I can 100% confirm this. The video where she falls down the stairs and can't get up for 30 seconds was definitive proof.
>inb4 what video, it was posted here a couple weeks ago for 2 minutes before it got nuked
t. Doctor

Kek will manifest himself as a blood clot in her brain and end the evil bitch.

>What the fuck happened?
The remote-controlled insectoid in her brain malfunctioned. Control for radio interference, people!

I wouldn't look for a full blown stroke just yet. But pay attention to things listed as common side effects of the medication.

Bad gums
Mood swings
Hyperactivity
Agitation
Loss of hair
Tremors
Weight gain
Memory loss

Whatever med she's on, they're going to have to adjust it to prevent future episodes on camera. Either increasing the dosage of the current med, or changing to a new one (which might cause issues in itself).

Also keep an eye on her entourage. They're going to have a full time doctor handy to control her scripts and monitor her in real time.

speed this up 3 times and put flashing red over it

She suffered head trauma a few years back and had to have emergency surgery to fix a blood clot in her brain. She's permanently fucked up.

Lizard inside her had lost a control over her body for a brief time, this explains the weird epileptical behaviour

no, it was just awkward over-exaggeration.

Seizure caused by epilepsy. You can tell it was triggered by the reporters asking her at once. Too much stimuli overloaded her shit and bam: seizure.

Because it's another reason to keep her out of office.

Keep On Rolling, Stroke-Chan

youtube.com/watch?v=Kfe2WlV1VKY

Thank you for correcting the record I am now #inshillallah

Watch the eyes. She wasn't home for a few seconds. Definitely something neurological happened.

Stroke softly, stroke chan.

Her Jewish puppet master was distracted by a stray shekel for a moment

>Sup Forums tries to meme Hillary into having a heart attack earlier today
>this happens

wew

Myoclonic seizures are brief shock-like jerks of a muscle or group of muscles. They occur in a variety of epilepsy syndromes that have different characteristics. During a myoclonic seizure, the person is usually awake and able to think clearly.

Thanks for Correcting the Record!

Is that a frog in your vajayjay, or are you just happy to see me.

The spirit of Kek forced her to orgasm.

She literally has brain damage desu

Kek can do better fampai

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=nqLArgCbh70

Is clinton a trump plant, perhaps.. Really makes you think

No, she's just a socially awkward retard who attracts the socially awkward. Some good examples would be tumblr and reddit.

Damn, wish I could have a look at that.

I was reading up on different kinds of partial seizures today and it would not surprise me. Could easily explain claims of "dizzy spells" and being "often confused" as well.

I saw it.. saved on one of these boxen

Stroke softly, stoke chan!

>Look! i am acting like the rest of you peasants, vote for me!

The puppeteers hand up her ass had a sudden cramp.

I will buy you a harem of hookers for that video lol

Yeah, I was thinking myoclonic. If you watch the footage leading up, it's almost like she's having an aura beforehand being not quite able to articulate a real answer and just mumbling out some sort of boilerplate when she can't find words. Then there's a brief refractory period and you can see something just take over when they all start yelling at her at once.

Stroke softly, Stroke chan. Keep on rolling stroke-chan.

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

humans don't do that

lol

it would be trump v johnson you dipshit

you can't just put people in like soccer subs

just looks like some awkward sarcastic nodding thing only capable of a murderous whore

she has DVT

Nope, there would probably be another convention.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2008/09/dead_by_election_day.html

why did he make this so creepy wtf

Do you not understand that there are rules? Time deadlines? No private party is guaranteed a slot on the ballot.

read your own cites

If Congress decides the votes are valid, then the laws of presidential succession kick in, and that candidate's running mate moves up the ladder. If Congress decides to throw out the votes, then the question becomes whether the living candidate can be said to have a majority of the overall electoral votes—if not, then, according to the 12th Amendment, the House of Representatives must elect the president from among the three candidates with the most votes.

Scott Adams said his training in persuasion allows him to see small signs of poor health in people others often don't see. He said Hillary looks very sick to him. He predicted this kind of thing happening months ago. I'm following his twitter for update precisely like carrot.

Stroke softly, stroke chan

Probably a bug somewhere in one of her decision making subroutines.

>time deadlines

Mitt Romney could theoretically take over the Green party to run against Trump.

That's only AFTER the election already happened. You're unnecessarily defensive.

stroke softly, stroke chan

Stroke softly, Stroke Chan!
Keep on rolling , Stroke-Chan

severely underrated post senpai

>possession takes its toll
Ms Could be true. as others pointed out she has issues and had to have survey bc of it

Stroke softly, stroke chan!

not my proudest fap

Stroke softly, stroke chan! Keep on rolling, stroke chan!

youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8N0PGvq8A

So relateable, she drinks ice coffee and has occasional random seizures, just like regular people!

What's strange is just how fucking shit her and Bill's health are. He is rumored to have aids and looks like a grade A skeletor now. She may seriously die in office if she wins.

If they're both in absolutely shit condition, it makes me wonder why the hell she is pushing presidency so hard instead of being taken care of.

She is slimy and shady as fuck and cannot be trusted

Literally fucking caesar from new vegas without any of the based beliefs

The Lizard tried escaping her body

Classic Demonic possession right there.

>clinton goes out
>bernbots rise up thinking it's their chance
>"lol nope we gonna give it to Uncle Biden"

that will not go well

Stroke softly, Stroke chan. Keep on rolling stroke-chan.

>implying kek isn't gonna kill Bill first