Was this the greatest fall from grace?

Was this the greatest fall from grace?

WE

>Celtic Empire
They weren't united in any way, you can't really call it an Empire

We were united by blood :)

filthy celts need to go
seriously
celts were beggars Tartessos, living off scraps outside their city walls.
then they enslaved themselves to serve Lusitanians and Galicians
migrant tier
thank the Eternal Ally they are almost gone now.

a loose dispersion of tribes isn't an empire you retarded wewuzing potato nigger.

t.moor shitskin

t. cagot gypsy

First of all, Slovakia isn't in Ukraine.

Second of all, Slovakia as a country was created in the early 20th century, before that it was unheard of, therefore that map is historically false

Third of all, Pannonia is higher up and encompasses the entire Carpathian Basin Stop posting fucking meme maps

my ancestors... DAMN

celts in poonisia?___?
we had vandals not celts

talk to me when you're not just the monolingual citizens of the republic of a part of Ireland, please, thank you.

This was the greatest fall from grace

Basically because the whole "Austrian" identity was imperial, there German Austrians, Czechs and other ethnic minorities who were Austrian because they were united by loyalty to the Emperor.

There was no such thing as Austrian nationality so today's nation-state of Austria is one of the most artificial countries to exist in the world, and just exists to serve as a humiliation, as "the Germany that isn't part of Germany"

The CSA
Encapsulated the true America spirit of limited government, de-centralization, Jeffersonian mentality etc...

They weren't so great since no country is celtic anymore
They were wiped out from existance two millenia ago

>craig phadrig
picts were scythians

Lest we forget

Who was the emperor/imperial family of it?

Romans were celtic

Brilliant
I've always had this mental image of Austria-Hungary as a Patrician empire.

How come people say italians today aren't the same as the italians that ruled during the roman era? I mean by that logic the english today don't have roots to anglo saxons, etc etc. They're the same people, a little more mixed over the ages sure but still the same

> they were united by loyalty to the Emperor.
but the problem was they weren't really united that strongly. Thats why it collapsed so quickly

WE

>picts were scythians
I like that theory, but Picts were probably either a Welsh people or Basques. I believe it was St. Patrick that had to use a translator for his native Gaelige.

That's Carthage.

No, this was

well St Patrick wasn't Irish he was welsh so his native language would have been Cymric which isn't that similar to Gaeilge

I stand corrected

>Thats why it collapsed so quickly

There had been an Austrian (i.e. Habsburg) Empire since 1526. It lasted a long time, and weathered many defeats. In terms of longevity it's easily the equal of the other great European empires.

>I've always had this mental image of Austria-Hungary as a Patrician empire.
Yeah, although the Austria-Hungary stage was only short lived, it existed much longer as the Austrian Empire or Habsburg Empire. Joining with Hungary as pseudo-equals was the sure sign of weakness that told you it didn't have long left

I read a book a while back that kind of made out the Austrians to have been a quite liberal, progressive partner that was dragged down by Hungary being too aggressive with its politics. It was by Christopher Clark who is a bit of a Teutophile though.

>Japanese education

umm... no sweetie, this was

>Slovakia

playing Civ v as celts as i am writing this

xaxaxaxaxaxa

>It was by Christopher Clark who is a bit of a Teutophile though.
Yeah that's true

But he's kind of right. The Austrians were reforming and becoming more progressive, mostly because they were shit scared of the progress elsewhere in Europe with other states because so much more efficient than Austria. Hungary did hold them back (although there were also conservative elements in the Austrian government obviously), but the Habsburgs became too weak to force Hungary to do anything.

Just to put it in context though, the Habsburg legacy started in 1526 and the Austro-Hungarian Empire was only formed in 1867, just a few decades before WW1 killed off all the empires.

Good point. I reckon A-H was an early example of failed multiculturalism.

celts are subhumans

I think the earlier Austrian Empire was an early example of successful multiculturalism. But you reach the conclusion that multiculturalism can only work if there's a strong, respected, unifying figure/family that's bigger than any constituent nation

You have same haplo as celts though same language group and borders too, same coded ware too

>early
Not really
Literally the definition of "empire" is that it rules over many nationalities
Like Babylon, Persia, Rome etc

lolno

this

Portos are same as spanish, you cant distinguish if someones portuguese or spanish.

A natural hierarchy.

>You have same haplo as celts

nope, the haplotype of irish is different than the one from iberians or italians

Celts are ancients slavs. Prove me wrong.

mmm no.

All Europeans are ancient relatives, volga Loire, Po, Rhine, Danube.

there are many definitions of "empire"
for example, Empire used to mean Roman Empire or its successors
that's why Holy Roman Empire had the "Roman" part, Ottomans (Sultanate of Rum) claimed to be heirs of Rome, Russia Tsars (Ceasars) claimed Russia is Third Rome, Ivan III seeked marriage with Sophia Palaiologina to legitimize Russian claim of Rome etc.

Last glacial maximum.

>Haplomeme
Celtic is more a culture thing than a genetic one
It's not like germanic were all the people are norseman

Yeah, Iberians are distinct, I still see Euros as bretheren

>I still see Euros as bretheren

lol

Delete this.

>the absolute state of the Ir*sh

that must be why spaniards move to Ireland by the boatload

>irishfrog.png

You are the ones fleeing like rats

I was going to post proofs that the breed of immigrat SUBHUMAN are the Ir*sh, but my fellow countryman here already did.
NEVER again dare say anything regarding Spain, you fucking potato nigger subhuman. Learn your place, immigrant.

>fleetugal

> portugone

Shut the fuck up!!

>Celtic "Empire"
>Irish education

Celtic people aspire to become a great empire but their greed make them fail over and over again

WRONG

vandals mixed later with berbers after the fall of their empire so it's logical for the germanic paternal haplogrpup to disappear

portugal are moors inseminated with the galician seed

>portuguese
>galicians
why are you talking about the same people as if they were two different peoples?

a lot of our immigrants are in the UK though, although its a foreign country theres so many families that live in both countries its not the same

t. literal nigger
I would take your insult to heart but then I remembered spaniards are smelly brown mongrels :^)

Of course most of you gingerats are in UK, you greasy potatonigger, after all you are too dumb to even learn your own language. This is why you fleed en masse to America and other anglo nations.

>mfw a friend that was spending a month with an irish family was told that he shouldn't take a shower everyday

Afterwards much of Europe and the whole Mediterranean to a dive into a pool of shit basically. Life expectany, literacy, hygiene, food availability, arts, all went down for several centuries.

For the average person this quality of life could only be reached in the high middle ages again (until the black death turned it all to shit again).

t. Literal starving immigrant who can't speak his own language
The absolute state of Irishtan, a colony of England
LMAO

No, this is.
My ancestors :)

>Literal starving
no
>immigrant
no
>can't speak his own language
ceart go leor

my neighbour took 2 spanish girls last year and they robbed €200 from her purse. Typical spanish immigrants...

Based Noricum, it was a mistake to lost you to the GERMans

The Absolute State of Irishtan, a colony of England in which you speak ENGLISH because the Ir*sh -subhuman immigrant- can't speak Irish. The country of that couldn't defeat POTATOS.

>Winged helmet
>Blonde hair

That's a Viking. It's also a WWI poster so it's probably representing G*rmany

pink = dirty barbarians
red = cowards
purple and green = civilized humans

it wasn't called that and just like Celtic "Empire" it wasn't an empire, just a bunch of Slavic tribes moving to Europe en masse

turboslavs are the cringiest shit in existence

nah. they were united by dynastic clusterfuck.

DUDE HAPLOTYPES LMAO