2 minutes

>2 minutes
>20+ dicks sucked
Is she an athlete? She literally did an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which she competed against time for entertainment which is basically the definition of a sport.

Attached: 1521147937426.webm (160x284, 2.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/the-internets-latest-pearl-clutching-panic-over-mamading-is-insane
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she barely licked them

literally no skill involved though

wait when is this from? she looks a lot like my gf. not even memeing.................... she is visiting her grandma for spring break.......... gonna call her now

>if I suck dick as part of a game that only exists to provide an excuse for me to suck dick, i'm not a slut
yawn

>england

fuggin ebik redditbro

No commitment involved whatsoever someone of those were not even full contact blowjobs and just skimped around the tip this ss why she will never be one of the greats

hardly any of them were hard. if she was dedicated to her craft she would have put in the effort to get them all hard before switching

this is a very interesting sport, i love the careful tactical approach she takes

She sucked dick because she was told she would be given a free holiday. Her reward was a cocktail called "holiday".

Some Britslag on Mallorca.

Just an average day over there in summer.

sounds like winning the carabobo cup to me

>Average white women on a Friday night

i feel like in order for this to qualify as a sport, there would need to be a specific set of rules that lend to competitive play

I'd need the full res video
#respect

Before you mugs start, she was Irish.

>tfw did a week in Maga with the lads a few years ago

Attached: 1487886759872.png (763x476, 81K)

would you guys pull your dick out and risk getting multiple STDs?

of course
that's the only chance of getting a free blowjob i'll ever get

this was from like 2 years ago mutt

Literally more Germans in Magaluf than brits these days.

>Only white
user, I...

t. paki

STDs are embarrassing as fuck but deep down I'm a cowboy through and through.
I rawdog all day

>women

Attached: 1445202336092.png (584x553, 672K)

Are you mad

>jannies will ban this thread despite it being sport related
smhtbh

Why that one guy have her suck an earthworm?

>getting herpes with your friends on spring break

nothing new there sports or fun are not allowed in this board

>White women

>two slurps a cock
amateur

the absolute STATE of white "people"

white "people" are disgusting

>flacid dicks
whats the point

Attached: 1403715698002.jpg (400x361, 30K)

>search for the story on this
>something from reddit comes up
>they're disgusted not at the woman but at the people saying the woman is a slut
Liberalism truly is a mental illness

link?

>>>/leddit/

I just wanna have a laff, meanie

it's been posted on /gif/ a bunch of times

Did the jannie have a heart attack or something?

>this is still up
we /cocksucking/ general now

sp has alway been about cocksucking

/cric/ does not represent sp at large

Huh. So this is the power of the 21st century woman.

/hoc/ here

Attached: 5630544-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 60K)

thedailybeast.com/the-internets-latest-pearl-clutching-panic-over-mamading-is-insane
lol this article is bananaland, people think the rest of the world hates America because of fat people watching NASCAR but it's the shit like this that really causes arabs to hate whites

>the problem is you for slut shaming a woman for sucking 24 dicks
why do SJWs get so mad when people call sluts sluts. suck 24 dicks all you want but at the end of the day you're a whore plain and simple

lads night

all of those dicks were bigger than mine, im glad i wasnt there

Story?

this

Do you think she was ashamed of this?

unironically wouldnt get my benin out

You know how it's "slut-shaming" they get mad about? Think about that. It's not the word that gets them mad, it's shaming them for being one.

Most girls I know use the term "slutty" to describe certain outfits they wear. The concept exists, no one argues this.

>this thing has parents

you have to wonder where they went wrong

also taking your dick out with lots of guys is super gay

This reminded me of a video where a girl had a bunch of dicks around her and she went to suck one of them and the guy just pulled away and she looked all offended. I think he just wanted to stand there and jerk off with the rest of them but didn't want the crackwhore to actually suck his dick. Now I'm off to go find the video.

But I don't understand why people aren't allowed to dislike sluts? If I have a preference for women who aren't promiscuous, what the fuck is wrong with that? It's not like I want slutting it up to be illegal... I just don't like it and think the women are gross.

you're a misogynistic pig

>some guy will marry this

Attached: EdBigheadGlare.png (502x498, 519K)

>some cucked liberal faggot will marry this
lol who cares

because even the most brainwashed lefty knows instinctually that hypermagy is harmful to not only the invidual but also society at large. if you shame people for liking the color purple, or liking spaghetti over penne, no one cares because we know these are inconsequential preferences. having partner upon partner wreaks havoc upon the human wiring (especially females). we are biologically designed to pair bond and raise offspring when we fuck, not film it and ride endorphin rushes for no reason. dating is a simulacrum of this mating process, and this allows us to fuck with minimal trauma.

I agree with the concept of not shaming people because that mostly causes them to double down on their destructive behaviors, but inherent in the the "stop slut-shaming" message is that this behavior is not harmful. the takeaway should be that this girl is reaching out for fulfillment and/or acceptance in a destructive way and she should get help

Sun explodes to massive fireball and kills everyone on Earth when?

what a good girl

I heard a scorching hot take the other day which I am 100% behind: we constantly shame humans (wrongly) for disrupting the "natural" state of things, when the reality is that all organisms other than us have no awareness to preserve their environment for the future. the sun will explode one way or another eventually, and we are the only species that can potentially fuck off to other planets or preserve earth as is.

anyways, sports.

If we fly to other planets but stick the landing, it's a sport

Amazing with all the dicks some women suck how absolutely abhorrent they are at it. Because cucks don't ever tell the birch how to eat a dick properly

>invent sport of landing on other planets
>be the best at it
>"w-we don't c-care! muh footy passion! you have t-to invent your own sports to be good at them! if we cared we would be better than you! 56%!!! m-mutts!
rest of the world eternally btfo

Attached: IMG_1176.jpg (601x508, 38K)

It lowers their value to males to be sluts. To remove the shame from being a slut would thus remove the lowering of their value.

The sluts would rather try to change the minds of every person in the world rather than change their own behaviour.

This is how the mentally ill behave.

glad to hear that sluts are mentally ill from a country where it's normal for everyone to go have an orgy in a cabin after you graduate high school

so this is what goes through the minds of a blacked jewish 56%er who is afraid of their own rights to guns

not sure which of you is a bigger faggot here

what?

>brits are dicklets