What did he mean by this?

What a surprise eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html
cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.htm
twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/756576588020473856
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>targeted children
Not a true muslim then.

SNACKBAR

its not 100% confirmed yet, conflicting reports of right wing vs muslim. the fact that breiviks onslaught was exactly 5 years ago is not a good sign.

also doesnt feel like islamic attack. they tend to kill far more people, use automatic rifles, shout allah akbar very loud and clear.

I thought mussies were really into shota and loli.

we just gotta wait a bit

ALALLALALALALALALALALA

>pzf

kys

Why would German/white nationalists target civilians then? Why not a mosque, Muslim community, or leftist demonstrators?

lol this made me laugh

yeah i guess it was just 3 more lone wolves with mental illness who grew up in a village in Syria and were mistreated

He dindu nuffin. Killing infidels should be legal

>brevik killlings were wexactly 5 years
>witness say the shooter spoke perfect german
>munich killings don't fit the common islamic modus operandi

Could be a 70IQ ultra who can barely count to 10.

maybe germany didnt take in enough refugees -liberals

I'm wondering the same thing. Why do they have such a problem with children?

all the attacks in french are carried out by French speakers

He meant that he was a troubled young man who faced islamophobic discrimination :(

really it is WE who are to blame

saying allahu akbah is no different to saying 'in god we trust' or 'merry christmas' People say these phrases without being Christian.

It doesn't mean he is Muslim.

Targeting children, is this like some genocide tactic or something.

>Kosovo-born Muslim woman tells CNN, #Munich terrorter yelled "Allah O Akbar" as he shot at children in McDonalds. Must be a Nazi, not Jihadi

Excellent.

LEFTIST KEKS BTFO. MUDSHITS STRIKE AGAIN AND LIBERALS WILL WHINGE ABOUT THIS WILL HURT THEIR GLOBALIST AGENDA

are german police completely shit tier?

>1-3 shooters(?)
>2 different areas shot up
>suspects still at large(?)
>haven't released the race/dont know

the brevik anniversary is the biggest red flag

no, allah akbar is more explicitly religious, a christian equivalent might be ave maria.

Link please

shut the fuck up Obama

>Kosovo-born
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMOVE

>use automatic rifles,

Guy on the train used an axe. They'll use whatever they can get their hands on.

> conflicting reports of right wing vs muslim

Wishful thinking really - like the video where they claim the gunman is shouting 'fucking foreigners' when it was actually the cameraman.

Killing white kids is part of the birth jihad strategy

Kill the kuffir kids to reduce kuffir birth rate, while pumping out 3-7 muslim kids per woman = complete islamic takeover of society within 20 years

News now reporting gunman shouted "I'm German" and "Fuck foreigners". Front of daily mail.... can't make this up...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3703705/Major-police-investigation-way-shots-fired-shopping-centre-Munich.html

Wrong.

If he says DEUS VULT, then yes it's no different.

cnn.com/2016/07/22/europe/germany-munich-shooting/index.htm
>A witness who will only be identified as Lauretta told CNN her son was in a bathroom with a shooter at the McDonald's. "That's where he loaded his weapon," she said. "I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom... And he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to ear. They can't run." Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or God is great. "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."

Now worries, the "Fuck foreigners" came from the people recording him. Which is why he started claiming he was born in Germany.

see

Will they catch Sam this time?

that's actually true though.

In the video of the bavarian shouting at him from rooftop the shooter says that he was born here, and he spoke perfect german, without the usual durka durka accent. He also said something about gettingbullied for 7 years and after the bavarian shouted "scheiss kanaken" (fucking mudslimes) he responded with "scheiss türken" (fucking turks)

twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/756576588020473856

He's a 2nd generation Turk most likely, and an Islamist. He was claiming he was born in Germany when they started calling him sandnigger

OY VEY THE KIDS WERE RACIST!

THEY INHERITED THEIR PARENT'S PRIVILEGE!

RACIST LITTLE GERMAN CHILDREN MUST MAKE SPACE FOR MUSLIM LEBENSRAUM

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THERE WASN'T SUCH RAMPANT ISLAMOPHOBIA, YOU RACISTS

mosto f his victims were future race traitors and were 18+. end this muh kids meme.