Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>norwegians

Pooftas

>ywn track down and shoot this Finnish faggot

>e-estonians

>ywn track down and cuddle with this Finnish faggot

I want to share kisses with him before we fall asleep together under the stars.

anime

haha ur gHey!

What's up with all these faggots wanting to suck cock?

I'm not! There's nothing homosexual about wanting to rub my dick together with a cute boy.

I'm not a faggot, but cocks smell good and cum is delicious!

I want a cute boy to suck my cock, I wouldn't mind sucking his too.

This. If i could just have a skinny petite boi to slobber on my cock i'd be living in paradise!

I want to sixty-nine a cute boy. I want to swallow his cummies!

More like swallow piss in your case, amirite?

T-that would be fine too...

What the hell is going on in this thread?

>he wants to drink piss

>he thinks someone would cuddle him while he is just a public urinal
Delusional dirt

The smelly fatty Russian with smooth legs is accosting me and I can't fight back...

I am NOT a public urinal! And neither am I delusional!!
Smelly fatty.

You know I'm not smelly and nor am I fat. You should just turn down your defensive mechanism and become the thing you desire to be: a public toilet for real men.

I don't know where this is going but I can't stop looking away.It's really weird, but whatever your thing,

Although you have smooth legs, you're still smelly and fat! Unlike myself, who is NOT a public toilet for real men!

This is going nowhere. This Singaporean """"male"""" just gets rebellious sometimes, but ultimately he would do anything you ever say to him: drink piss, clean your boots with his tongue, thrash his body against concrete floor trying to get himself off, having his balls beaten to a pulp. Whatever you say, this worthless piece of meat is just here for your entertainment

Whenever I read a thread like this I have to remind myself the posters look more like me than any girl

I'm not that worthless! At least I have a bit of dignity left in me, unlike a certain smelly fatty!!

>the filthy disgusting piss fetishist is still in my thread

Do you love Japan

Yeah, indeed, dignity. So you would refuse to drink my piss, right? Not from the bottle or glass, right from the thing, barely touching your lips.

I'm not disgusting! I said I'd just be okay with my master wanting me to drink his piss.

I-its that thing that people do?
huh, the more you know.

I would, straight from the source! But that doesn't make me undignified or anything.

WELP, I'M OUT LATER NEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD
BABABABABBABABBABABBABABBABABBBAABBABA
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

Nah, real people don't do this. This animal isn't even human, he'll just die without his daily supplement of semen, piss and beatings.

you're literal human garbage
get the fuck out of my thread and never come to a thread i have created

You're wrong! I can survive on semen only. But the rest are a bonus!

These threads are like car crashes, can't look away.
Also I like anime girls.

Nah, real people don't do this. This animal isn't even human, he'll just die without his daily supplement of semen, piss and beatings.
>HOLY SHIT WHY I'M I STILL HERE

I am not disgusting! Stop calling me such names.

Wow, fucking pathetic liar, thinks he can fool anyone, while gulping down on another mouthfull of piss. "I-I can s-survive on s-semen only!" He really thinks that we're that stupid!

>no (You)
At least give me one...!!!

I enjoy the occasional gay shitposting, but I will never understand ERP desu.

>norskpojke är här
H-Hej :3

>he doesn't even know how to ber for it
Wow, and this piss dumpster really thinks, that he will get """""cum"""" instead of urine! What a sad creature, with such skills it's no wonder! You can't even make people hard

I can't stop watching help dude HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

Just popped in to say goodnight everyone.

Goodnight everyone!

Hmpf! Then I won't give you (You)s too, you smelly fatty! I don't beg to fatsos, even if their legs are very smooth!

Heisann.

If you're into that stuff, you'll probably like /bant/. It's practically all they do.