>even your army is made of sissies
JAJAJAJAJAJJAJA

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1062400/7de1770a11
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a loanword from russia )))))))

originally in latin šiš

Finnish sissies!!

Finnish sissi units are specially trained recce and sabotage units. They are highly selective that only choose the prettiest and most petite femine male conscripts.

They train them to infiltrate Russian troops posing as helpless Finnish girls who crave big thick Russian cocks in order to do stuff like sabotage Russian communications systems, eliminate Russian officers, steal valuable intellicenge and plant bombs into Russian barracks.

Sissi troops are known to go through the most hardest training in Finnish military. They train the conscrpits to dress like girls, act like girls, pee like girls, talk like girls, fuck like girls. They make them eat cocks everyday and dress in pretty dresses.

Still feel like making fun?

But most of them submit too much and lost forever within the ranks of enemy cocks

Yes! I want to be a Finnish Sissi! Please enlist me into Finnish Sissi training!

I dare you to fight any one of them, mr sandnigger

I will fight him with my tiny caged cock! Whoever wins gets to be on top...

Funny joke but they are unironically the toughest sons of the bitches in the army after paratroopers.

t. definitely not a sissi

Good thread.

s-shut up! Finnish soldiers shall never submit to Russian cocks. Those meaty hairy throbbing cocks popping from their skin tight tracksuit pants.

COCKS!

So this sissi army has been invading Sup Forums with "cocks" threads???

I am not part of the Sissi Army, but I love cocks so much that I post all day about them!

>he wants to infiltrate russian ranks as a sissi
You see, they don't allow piss fetishists there, but you can be my personal slave.
You too.

I am a slave for British and German and Scandinavian cocks.

Not the thin micropenises of fatties who smell bad!

finnish army is a joke. how many tanks you got? 10?

Their tanks all have cute, feminine barrels, though...

But I don't really care about your desires, don't see why anyone would. You're just a thing to be used.

i've got a pic of finnish tankers

You better delete that before you get banned

you're just jealous (and horny)

ok then

Yes! I want to be fucked alongside them!!

I told you I have some dignity! I'm not a worthless object, despite the fact that I seem to be one! A-at least I only turn into a pathetic, begging pile when I'm whipped...

lmao silly faggots, cock is for girls

Whatever you're blabbering to yourself, you're still just a toy in a man's hands.

Cock is for everyone, including you my delicious Canadian friend.

g*rls and w*men are better referred to with their proper name, disgusting roastie whores

I may be a cock toy but I'm not in a smelly fatty's hands. I only wrap my sphincter around formidable cocks, not Slavic micropenises!

>Sneakily places a 100kg satchel charge in OPs house and several Spanish railroads and oil depots after having trekked 3000km without rest undetected

>I only
Once again, no one ever implied you will be asked. And that won't even be counted as rape.

HAHAHAHA JUICY FINNISH BOIS WITH TIGHT BOI PUCCIS ARE SISSIS JOIN A GROUP OF FINNISH BOIS TO GO INNAWOODS FINNISH SISSI BOIS GO INTO A CABIN AND HAVE TO WARM UP BY RUBBING THEIR SMOOTH BODIES ON ONE ANOTHER AND LOTION TO KEEP SKIN PROTECTED FROM COLD AND ONE SISSI FRIEND NOTICES OWO AND LAUGHS AT SISSI BOIS NO HOMO SUCKS HIS TINY DICK HAHA THEN PUTS IN ASS IS TOO BIG BUT SISSI BOIS ARE USED TO TAKING IT HARD NO HOMO HAHA CUMS ON SISSI BOI BACK HA CAPTAIN FINDS OUT GOOD SISSI BOIS

kek

Hmph! I'll only tighten my muscles around you if you ferociously rape me and spank me. Otherwise you'll have to make do with my relaxed sphincter muscles!

Whatever makes you sleep at night, you would jump on my cock willingly anyway, and in the end you'll be the one begging for it, as always

It's all they need honestly.

T-that's not a given! We'll s-see!!

Y'all niggas GAY

enough and 900k men on top of that. and one finnish soldier is better than 10 r*Ssian soldiers, so you're outnumbered

Go back to /r9k/.

Whores is the only word you need you retarded beta virgin.

>liking g*rls
>instead of cocks
What a waste of space. Make yourself useful like I do.

That's already set, but you'll have to clean it first. That'll be the punishment, for you calling me "smelly". I won't clean it for a few days, just for you.

DELET NAO

T-that's mean! You smelly fatty! Smelly, smelly, smelly, smelly, smelly!

230 battle tanks made in Germany (some of them are old Soviet ones)

>t. sissiboi

>he's willingly increasing his punishment
One week now

B-but I can't go one week without a cock!!

What did he mean by this?

Do you want further increase or you'll just clean it after one week of accumulating sweat, dirt and smegma?

Don't worry, you can slobber all over my dick instead~.

I'll clean it! I'll clean all the stuff off your stinky cock!!! Just please don't make me go one week without one...

Yes! I'll do it! Anything for cock!!

Come closer and sniff my cock, I want you to smell how dirty and filthy it is and then lick it clean.

Yes! I'll lick all the filth off your cock and won't stop there!

bit gay

Fuck off faggots

You need to develop some new anti tank weapons. I don't want to devolve to using satchel charges and crowbars just because igor has an active protection system on his t-14

finnish sissies...

you kids arent alright

I thought soy doesnt grow in cold places.

Hey slut, post source on that picture.

>implying finns need soy

Lmao

>Be Singaporean
>Insult somebody
>Get killed

?

I don't know the exact source, but for what it's worth, I'm like 99% sure the artist is おめちょ.

Saataniina on puolisoni.

Yup, found it.
exhentai.org/g/1062400/7de1770a11

Good analysis.

everyone in this thread belongs in a gas chamber

Rude.

Megapussi :D

Jussipussi :D

This thread is full of lies. I still don't have a sissy boy.

>It's a loanword from russia
There is no such word in Russian language.

On the Finns and Their Lies

i just got the irony, sissi actually means tough or someone with guts.

True sissies are tough. You think it's easy to take a cock that's three times the size of your butthole?

Tack du är en pärla!