What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Also, Andy Dick general/stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3UqEgL1VXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucker was indirectly responsible for phil hartman's death

Maybe Hartman shouldn't have married a crazy coke head.

hartman's terrible taste in women got him directly killed

Drugs, and generally being a degenerate jew fuck

He has an oral fixation

how do you know about that?

He helped get Phil Hartman killed.

by this logic, there are probably thousands of people who were indirectly responsible for phil hartmans death

How? I like to know more about this

He seems like a shitbag, but that's just not true. Phil Hartman's wife shot him. The story is that Andy Dick gave her the cocaine that "made her do it," but she took the drugs of her own free will and decided to murder her husband for unrelated reasons. There are a LOT of cokeheads who aren't murderers, and by the sound it, countless people had warned Hartman to leave that crazy bitch

He preyed on rich celebrities who had substance abuse issues, and profited off of it.

Hartman's wife was focused by him, and she eventually went nuts and did a murder/suicide.

He will make jokes about it to this day. There's a good reason Jon Lovitz smashed this guy's face.

he was phil's wife and chris farley's supplier
dude is a complete piece of shit

I don't like sucking cock, aren't there like animals in the cum?

Jon Lovitz once fucked Andy Dick up and I will always love the man for it.

Not debating that he's a piece of shit, just saying that doesn't make him a murderer. She did it.
>woman commits murder
>it must be someone else's fault

so because they were addicts they're not responsible for their actions?
ok then andy isn't responsible for any of the shit he's done since he's an addict as well

You are almost 100% right. Being an instigator does come with some guilt though. You don't give someone something that you know will screw them up.

they are responsible, but andy knew that they were sick and only think of making a profit out of these addicts
phil considered andy a friend

How much of a bitch does someone even have to be to get smashed by Jon Lovitz? Dude looks like a suburban dad who gets worried his kids are playing Pokemon too much.

He's not a jew, he called howard stern a hooked nose fucking jew and got away with it

>he was phil's wife

Damn, that's a Shyamalan level twist right there.

Agreed that it brands him as a sleaze and a shitty friend for life, but not a murderer. To me, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who imagines consequences for his actions before he does them. He should've understood that drugs would affect her badly, but I really doubt anyone saw the murder coming

phil wife's AND chris farley's supplier

>Agreed that it brands him as a sleaze and a shitty friend for life, but not a murderer.
I agree. He's guilty of something, but criminally I don't know what other than drug dealing. There is a crime called contributing to the delinquency of a minor, so there might be something tacked onto the initial drug charge.
>To me, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy who imagines consequences for his actions before he does them. He should've understood that drugs would affect her badly, but I really doubt anyone saw the murder coming
I also agree here as well. I would almost wonder if he's autistic or some crap. He needs to suffer a bit though for this. Ol' Jon should have messed him up even worse.

He was adopted at birth, so for all we know he could be a jew.

kino

Andy Dick looks like a malnourished twink though, and he's probably drunk off his ass most of the time on top of that.

i guess his sentence will be to spend the rest of his life alone since nobody cares for him anymore

Andy Dick's only accomplishment that I am aware of is when he was on the Ben Stiller Show which was over 20 years ago. He was very funny on that show because the show overall was good. Once that show ended he had nothing to go on so he became a fuck up so I cant believe people still talk about Andy Dick considering how long ago that was.

>chris farley's supplier

Is this true?

He's a funny motherfucker, I'll give him that.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3UqEgL1VXI

He's also a real jerk!

Andy Dick also caused the decline of The Simpsons and killed Newsradio

He's got no boundaries or self control.