Who would have thought this would become one of the biggest movie franchises of all time

Who would have thought this would become one of the biggest movie franchises of all time.

How did they do it ?

it's about family

They better call the 10th film

FasTEN your seat belt

DISNEY BTFO

They made good movies and the success followed.

>How did they do it?

China

By making it another typical blockbuster. They are pretty much just stupid action flicks now

>stolen jokes

Where do you think we are?

Do sjws, leftists and nu males hate this film?

I haven't seen any of them. I don't find them appealing. When I hear people talking about them irl I get a little angry and if they keep talking about them it legit ruins my day. I hate them. I hate these movies and I will never watch them.

Why ?

It sets out to be over the top cheesy action and hits the mark pretty well.

Check your autism.

They are actually one of the last slithers of macho 80s/90s action movies left and if you hate that then you need to go back.

FemiNINE Fast

Everyone loves watching cars doing badass shit

Why need for speed flopped I'll never know

Cuz it had Breaking Bad's Aaron "JUST" Paul, bitch.

autism

>I haven't seen any of them.
I hadn't until yesterday. I marathoners 1 & 2.
1 was an entertaining enough movie. A Point Break ripoff and such a time capsule.
2 was pretty fucking terrible, but I'll keep going since Sup Forums likes Tokyo Drift and then after that is the reboot. So far dumb but kind of fun.

No one gives a fuck if you haven't seen them.
You have no opinion.
So go back to r eddit.

>reboot

4-6 are prequels.
7 is part prequel but the story catches up and continues as a sequel.

Gen Xers don't care about that shit and they're a demographic that
>A) Still likes going out to the movies
>B) Loves the Fast franchise since it's like their capeshit

you mean gen y

FAMILIA
A
M
I
L
I
A

And I'm not even joking.

Gen Y is the millenial generations. Gen Xers in their mid to late thirties are who I am referring to.

gen xers are alot older than that mate

Looks like they realized that street racing was no longer a mainstream thing and turned franchise to straight action.

gen x born: 1995-present

Gen Xers are like 40

that's the z

They keep trying something until it sticks. And they did found the formula. Every F&F movies since 5 are the same shit.

If that's Gen Z then Gen Y was short af lasting less than 15 years.

>How did they do it ?
Lowest common denominator

This

The movies are all about family values triumphing over literally everything

Normies

by making shit movies for shitty people

>>chinese moneylaundering: how shit works

A thousand times this

I never checked out the latest movies can someone explain how Michelle Rodriguez is in these again?

she died but then she got better. At least in Resident Evil it's a clone.

they know what and who they are

quarter family at a time...

she didn't actually die in the car explosion or whatever but her body flew from the car and rolled down a hill.

Cheeky fucker

The Fast series and Resident Evil movies are legit canon in the same universe. Letty is the key that binds the two together.

Just stop after tokyo drift. The best two f&f movies are 2 and 3. Funny that the best two in the franchise don't have vin diesel.

Didn't she also get amnesia from this?

they panda to gullible retards

Tokyo Drift is dogshit. Who the fuck wants to watch a shitty version of Initial D? The only good part of that movie was when that kid with the horrible hulk box car gets spit on.

Paul Walker's death helped. Plus scores of suburb moms and fat women love stuffing their vast grand canyon of a moose knuckle when they see Dwayne Johnson on the screen.

And there's the fact that the normies which make up the majority of the demographic are easily entertained. I lost interest after the third one when the stunts got ridiculous.

Cars and action

I just want it to go back and have more comfy street racing, the older films are great to watch

Fuck off. Tokyo Drift was classic.

Fuck off. Tokyo Drift was trash.

Idiocracy tier entertainment. People really are getting dumberer.

What I'm trying to figure out is why I haven't seen a single one of these movies. I'm into cars and shit, too.

I don't know why, they've just never appealed to me.

>Just stop after tokyo drift. The best two f&f movies are 2 and 3
How can someone be this wrong? It only gets good from 5 onward.

Why is The Rock in jail?

I don't give a shit about cars and I really like the movies. It stops being about cars like 4 movies in though.

It's ogre Marvel is finished...

everybody likes cars. they take you where you need to go. especially nice ones, everyone thinks those are dope. some men are just really into cars, for mechanics or hobbies

you dont think this movie is interesting because you have more than 1/3 of a brain which is more than most people who do enjoy it

just ignore it man

Cause Germans catch him because Vin Diesel betrayed him during the German military heist at the beginning of 8.

Because The Rock's character is a better and more likeable superhero than anything Marvel can shit out. I enjoyed F&F8 more than the last three capeshit movies I watched, combined. It's just as dumb, but far better executed and several times less pretentious.

This, dumb fun movies. Sometimes too dumb, especially the family bits, but the fun is always present.
The Rock's also the new Arnie (not as good tho but I'll take it).

At least watch the first one. It was more grounded than these latest ones.

>Dissing FAMILY

I think Vin will be paying you a visit user

>one of the biggest movie franchises of all time.
Wasn't it only this and the last one that went full retard at the box office?
I think I've only seen half of the first one. Tokyo drift. And the last one.

Because millennials/gen y are more marketing terms than well defined generational groups.

>the absolute state of all these angry disneylets in this thread
loving every laugh

Can we play some AD&D before/after he kicks my ass?

After, in a week he'll call you family even after all your wrongdoings

>dat foreign box office total
Jesus jumped up christ!

>People don't want to watch minorit-

But seriously, what the fuck is up with that box office?

>disneylets
Like fucking clockwork. Every thread seems to be a fucking circlejerk for this shit.

>White Anglo-Saxon Protestants don't understand the concept of familia

That is sad.

Catholic German here: they really don't.

It seems like Asians and S. Americans, especially flips and Brazilians love it.

raping kids is not familial

I've unironically never seen a single movie from this franchise.

>2 was pretty fucking terrible
kill yourself m8, 2 is pure 00's cop buddy movie kino

Paul did. He tried to keep it alive by himself and when he couldn't anymore he let it die just to bring it back from the dead

might start watching them if they do the spin-off with Rock and Statham

>the fate of the furious
>fate

This is not about cars anymore. What the hell is happening. They'll end having a cross-over with James Bond at this rate.

Fucking chinks ruining hollywood once again

From 5 onward is where it goes to Mission Impossible meets oceans eleven
10 onward you tack starwars onto that