Tfw no russian boy to invade your boipucci and call you a чyхнa пидopac who can only think about хyй

>tfw no russian boy to invade your boipucci and call you a чyхнa пидopac who can only think about хyй

COCKKSSS.S.S...............

Aх ты пидop ёбaный.

Drecksau

When a cute boy dressed as muslimah comes to you and bends over and when you put your dick inside you see there are 2 holes and not one and that you're in pussy,not boipucci and then you realize you'll be killed soon.

>tfw no norwegian boy who lays in bed with me and cuddles during snow storms

Cocks! I love cocks. But not Russian cocks! Russian cocks belong to fatties who smell, and are microscopic in size!

Teбя тoжe чтo-ли выeбaть, пeтyх cyкa?! :3

Cocks!

Is this what happens when you turn the heater to full power in your room

>no skinny feminine russian gayboy to suck on my cock and cuddle with
life is pain

Well, all of it is true, but it doesn't mean you have to be so rude, you know.

FUCKING FAGGOT HURRI FUCK OFF FROM MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Har du gjort dåliga saker?
Nei, det jeg mener er at jeg sannsynligvis ikke er söte gutten du kanskje forestiller deg jeg er, utsendemessig.

epic steam erp!!!!

THIS

>Nei, det jeg mener er at jeg sannsynligvis ikke er söte gutten du kanskje forestiller deg jeg er, utsendemessig.

Spelar ingen roll, du behöver inte se ut som 2dsötisar, men så länge du är inte allt för hårig och har en normal utseende är jag okej med en :3

i'm 100% pureblooded finn

Du höres ut som en ganske kul fyr for å være ærlig. Skulle önske denne jævla angsten kunne forsvinne.

Hoppas du vågar en dag. Var inte rädd och orolig, du är inte så dålig som du tror!