Top Comments on Hillary's Facebook

LMAO
Just pack it up Hillary
You lost

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism
youtu.be/5zO5ohGI-LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please let this trend continue. please don't let the globalists win and subvert the unwashed masses into an age of complacent slavery

This is an extremely typical response to her. I follow her on kikebook and whenever she pays something, without fail the top comments are negative. She is so fucking boned in November.

It's all Trump where I'm at.

it's a bit sad
>spend 195 million dollar on campaign,
>pay a horde of shitposters
>the voters of your opponent do it for free.
>Trump is going to win because /pol spreads his statements for shits and giggles!

So hypothetical: Trump wins in November and starts following trough in things. Just how bad do the leftists melt down? I mean fuck they're already nigh incoherent wrecks just after he made a single speech last night.

They're going to try and flee to Canada and we won't let them in (they're white)

Kek, blm at my university is shilling for trump now. What the fuck is going on guys?

Is America actually going to be great again? Is our dream finally becoming a reality?

She keeps saying President Trump, she is a literal idiot feeding into Trumps plans

Kek, not all of them are white, keep your eyes open because they will trying to go to Canada.

Dubs of kek

Kek wills it. She will have stroke Trump will win big

There will be at least one legitimate assassination attempt within the first 100 days of him taking office.

Insane liberals aren't just going to pack it in once he wins. The battle will just be starting then.

>we won't let them in

But how will you stop them? If you kill them, they win.

>There will be at least one legitimate assassination attempt within the first 100 days of him taking office.

Do you really think they'd be able to pull off independent action like that? They do fine as part of a heard, but assassination takes initiative.

We'll build a wall

It will be the slap in the face they have needed for a long time but have been sheltered from by their safe spaces and participation trophies

why doesnt Viva Hillary move to Mexico and run for president there?

>Trump has gotten 500,000 new likes in the past week alone
>Hillary doesn't even have half his Facebook's likes

If elections were decided by internet comments then Bernie would've won against her

Just saying, don't underestimate your opponent only cause she's short on e-support.

Oh wow a bunch of conservatives post negative comments on hillary's facebook.

Its over.

>calling him president trump for the hundredth time

her team must not want her to win either. It's astounding

Beating the SJW media at their own game.

>hillary calling him "president"

So does she not understand how mental imprinting works?

If Trump is so universally hated, how come liberals aren't shitposting his posts? I mean, libs are the kings of shitposting.

>blm at my university is shilling for trump

They know what they're doing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accelerationism

Stroke thread earlier today was epic. Do you have screencap?

It's frankly amazing how someone with as much money as Clinton manages to hire such massive incompetents to make all of her ads. It's come to the point where I'm starting to think that there are people in her office who are pro-Trump

That or she's put social media on such a low priority that she lets the intern make all her picutres

They dont like encountering dissenting opinions. They only shitpost when they cant avoid them

day 1, old republicans will collaborate with democrats to impeach trump

>spending untold millions to Correct the Record
>meanwhile we do it for free and are vastly better at it

I love this Current Year so much.

>add $34 trillion to the national debt
i guess democrats don't want to be outdone

white conservatives are some of the most obsessed with constant shitposting on political websites more than anyone. Go to any yahoo comments or youtube comments. The story doesn't even have to do with politics and they find someway to inject some "Obummer" comment.

White, particularly old, conservatives take the cake of shitting up comment systems with their turn of phrase on various democrats. Shillary, odumbo, etc..

They love yelling at the sky and foaming at the mouth.

voting is going to be rigged though

>people in her office who are pro-Trump

Attacks from within are the best ways to destroy after all. It wouldn't surprise me.

By all accounts Hillary is an utter nightmare to work with. She's mean, vicious, insulting, and has absolutely no respect for anyone she considers beneath her notice.

Chances are she's pissed off the people who work for her. They don't have to be pro-Trump, but if she's anything like her ex-Secret Service and other employees have said, they're very potentially anti-Clinton.

Truth

I really hope this is true, it would be incredible

I don't understand how she can be such a cunt to people, especially people like secret service agents who are there to protect her. It makes me fucking angry how much of a cunt she is to people

You know if she keeps referring to Donald Trump as President Trump in her tweets it will start to roll off the tongue for people.

I love the go fuck yourself add I think it's Hands down the best add of any candidate this season.

LITERALLY HITLER THE SEQUEL

youtu.be/5zO5ohGI-LM

She doesn't have any alternative. Trump can point to the status quo and say "that's what you'll get with her." She can't do that because she'd be criticising Obama who is the one keeping her out of prison. Instead she has to point to Trump and say "he'll be a worse president", which unfortunately for her requires people to imagine what a Trump presidency would be like to being with.

But they like it that way is what you don't understand; if they aren't complaining, they arent happy. They're a grevience society.

Hillary is a trump plant

They'll all furiously search through their thesauruses, looking for the darkest, most dystopian word of all to describe Trump's actions.

Why are those Trumpstaffel officers arresting that Texan man?

Dude. Have you not seen all the cop assassinations?

The BLM rhetoric was enough to get people to murder cops theyd never even heard of or met before.

Youre telling the the guy that did Baton Rouge wouldnt have been crazy enough to go after Trump?

it will be like in shite horror movies they will start haveing seizurs so strong their bones will pop and they will explode in gorey mess

blood for the blood god, praise kek

I've not seen this before, this is awesome! I hope my children will get to live in a country governed justly, correctly, and profitably.
Trump is the biggest middle finger to Washington to come along in several generations and the political machines are in overdrive trying to stop him, and everything they do directly or indirectly just bolsters his support even more.
It must be infuriating to them to try and appeal to the lowest common denominator with absolute bullshit just to have the reverse effect.

Make America Great Again, Make America Safe Again, Make America Whole Again!

hillary
>732 staff
>dumps $1,000,000 to spread propaganda online
>has to hire millennials to think up memes for her
>has most of MSM in pocket
>313M in donations, 5x what trump has

trump
>70 staff
>blessing of kek
>has army of NEETs and centipedes shitposting 24/7 for free
>generates 2 billion in free media airtime through the power of 5D chess
>65M in donations, 97% small donators

>tied in polls

serbs praising khorne
wtf I love serbs now

Do you think CTR will vote for her?

she treats underlings + white house staff like shit and screams abuse at the SS + police protecting her when the cameras arent rolling

they wont

why would you vote for someone who pays you to lie for them?

>blm at my university is shilling for trump now.
Wait why?

Why not Mexico?

Secession.

Same on Twitter

look up the 2004 election. it was glorious

Can confirm Illinois will be a red state this election.

that's the question, isn't it?

i think they'll seether for a few weeks maybe months, there will be some backlash against white people and cops and what not, but i think they'll eventually get over it.

I, personally, am hoping Trump beats hillary, even if it means moving on the other side of the wall and the U.S tearing itself apart. It sure beats nuclear holocaust

What RNC were you watching?

>I don't understand how she can be such a cunt to people, especially people like secret service agents who are there to protect her. It makes me fucking angry how much of a cunt she is to people

Right? Like these people would take a bullet for her and she calls them names, has physically abused her SS detail, etc

SS agent Gary J Byrnes said that she hated any type of law enforcement/authority. He also believed that she hated men.

>majority of population in and around Chicago area
Yeah okay you dipshits have been saying this for years. Illinois is as likely to go red as California

user knows
liberals are still bitching about Florida 2000 and it's [current year]

Trump will create camps called 'Safe Spaces' for them.

There was a pic of a post from a guy who claimed to be on her campaign staff, mentioning how awful she is to work for and how they are all giving her intentionally bad advice.

If only we can somehow get rid of the liberals in Chicago while keeping the good food.

Yeah, but we recently elected a Republican Governor too....

sorry m8y, u must not be old enough to remember the Bush years. Salty gen-x left wingers with Bush derangement syndrome LITERALLY created the art of online political bitching. They LITERALLY created it in the burgeoning internet years. Breitbart thought it would be funny for normal people to see the kinds of kooky shit they speak about in their small circles so he provided them an internet space where they could bitch to each other while we get massive keks seeing how fucking detached these lunatics are. Thought he was going to have a right nice laugh at it he did. But he underestimated how many crazies there were. And that, kiddos, is how the Huffington Post was born.

Wait until there's a republican president and you'll see every single comment section filled with rabid left wing nuts tying the most in and thing to the president.

>add 34 trillion to debt
What

How?

Honestly can't wait. Brexit x5 is my prediction. Do your part yanks!

Literally the only reason I am voting Trump is to watch the absolute bawling shitfest unfold. I'm under no illusions, I was old enough to vote for Reagan. He's just another gutless goy who will be controlled by advisers. But it'll be a hell of a ride. Not as if Hillary's going to be any better.

Trump's bringing back zepplins? God I hope so.

>Canada builds a wall
>we build another wall too
>sandwich all the liberals into a small space inbetween and throw pajeets into it for them to eat

>1984

>1776 CONFIRMED

16 dimensional shuffleboard

>add $34 trillion to the National debt
>revoke 20 million Americans healthcare

Where does she come up with the basis for these "facts"?

>the Jewish overlords would use random dudes off the street instead of CIA assassins like they did with Kennedy
uR dum

Kek it's the perfect final solution

Patriarchy

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory,'

It's the Clinton machine, literally one of the most dishonest attack organizations going back to the early 80s.

There's hardly anyone in the world that want's presidency as much as Hillary. She faces immense pressure and doesn't understand that when she uses so much time making a response he comes out as a calculating cold robot. Meanwhile Trump is already acting like he has won the whole fucking race.

You have to give props for Bernie because he decimated the whole party.

We do it
>for free

Well Hillary can kiss ol Hilldog just lost a chunk of the old deep south democratic vote. They haven't had a clansman to vote for for years.

>my candidate didn't win
>it's rigged!

She doesn't have to have a basis. She can just pull numbers from the deepest recesses of her ass and liberals will never question it because it fits their confirmation bias.

>Gunmen assassinates Clinton
>SS: oops we tried. Such a tragedy.

How anyone could want to do anything for her is a mystery to me.

>add $34 trillion in debt
OY VEYYYYYYY

Tell them to fuck off, we have enough liberals in this country

what uni? explain this

>Trumpfaggots believe facebook likes decide elections or represent the general population

Hilarious

They probably will turn violent tbhfam. These people are very obviously unstable. Wouldn't be the first time.

why do conservitards think it's possible for their candidates to reduce taxes, reduce debt, and improve services at the same time?

cartel will probably try to assassinate him.

They will convince the armed forces to overthrow him and install a communist dictatorship with Soros as the head.

no one will melt down, because trump won't win. he already gave up. his speech was super low energy, and all of today he was crying about how bad it went.

trump lost. get over it kids.

>one of the biggest social media sites opinions not mattering
lol

Ignorance.