Remember when she was the next big thing?

Remember when she was the next big thing?

No one that ugly can be next big thing.

Yeah sorry but I'm gonna have to get you to delet this post.

Who is this kike?

Yeah, but then we saw her naked.

>5′ 4″
No.

Noo-mi don't remember.

HAHAHAHAHA

>Remember when she was the next big thing?
No. Because nobody ever made that claim.

Gypsy not kike

I wish she was the lead in Alien Covenant instead of that ugly dyke

This is a gypsy. That's a kike

Haven't seen her in anything except for this film which I loved, even though I also love the remake with Daniel Craig

I'd bang her.

I thought she was half Asian or some shit. Turns out she's plain white.

hell yes i remember. this cunt left her husband at the first wiff of hollywood stardom. delusional and selfserving bitch

Spanish/Swedish

>"Rapace speaks fluent Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian, and English in addition to her native Swedish."

Impressive

Not Jewish enough for Hollywood

not really

de jól tudod

>ITT: OP remembers when he/she thought Noomi was the next big thing.

This

No. I remember when the whole Girl With the Dragon Tattoo stuff was a huge deal, and some people sort of started caring enough to watch one or two of the Swedish ones. People said that she was great, but I don't think any serious person thought she was going to be the next big thing. Just passing curiosity, like the girl from Precious got a lot of attention, but nobody really expects to ever see her again except in the smallest of stuff.

Icelandic, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish sounds pretty much the same, so it's not that big deal

This one had me cringing and fully erect at times. It was an experience.

She's not 'conventionally attractive' for Hollywood, but there's something about her grumpy face that makes me diamonds

She will be after the goddamn brilliant kino that's about to be unleashed. All hail the new sci fi (xeno) Queen

obligatory

Ridley gave Waterston a shit haircut and has made her as unattractive as he can for some reason. I was genuinely surprised when I saw what she looks like outside of Covenant

got the one of her getting her mouth filled from girl with the dragon tattoo?

She is qt boi

no

All I know is that she still makes my dick hard.

OP, HOLLYWOOD TRIES TO MAKE SOMEONE HAPPEN ALL THE TIME AND YOU CAN ALWAYS SENSE THEIR DESPERATION!!! COLIN FARRELL, SHAILENE WOODLEY ETC...!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE A STAR, THEY HAVE TO BE DISCOVERED WITH THE RIGHT ROLE IN THE RIGHT MOVIE AT THE RIGHT TIME!!! JENNIFER LAWRENCE IS A HORRIBLE CUNT BUT SHE WAS A GENUINE BREAKOUT STAR AND YOU CAN'T REPLICATE THAT!!! IT ALSO DOESN'T HELP THAT NOOMI RAPEFACE LOOKS LIKE A HORSE!!!FACT!!!

SCOTT SAW HER NAKED IN INHERANT VICE AND FIGURED HE COULD OFFER HER A LEAD ROLE IN EXCHANGE FOR HER LETTING HIM CUM INSIDE HER ASSHOLE BECAUSE, LET'S FACE IT, AT 79 YEARS OF AGE NO BITCH LIKE WATERSON WOULD SPREAD THEIR LEGS FOR THAT OLD PIECE OF SHIT!!!FACT!!!

She was perfect with hairy pits and floppy tits in TGWTDT, but then she got the Hollywood makeover, complete body hair removal, acne scar treatment, fake tits, etc. and became just another random whore.

pls stop yelling

NEVER!!!FACT!!!

I would gladly receive her big thing.