Just when you couldn't despise him more

Just when you couldn't despise him more

avclub.com/article/ridley-scott-says-alien-5-dead-254557?utm_content=Newswire&utm_campaign=SF&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMarketing

you're supposed to green text the article

post the webm

I forgot and I also fucked up the title

I want to say I did my best but it's not quite true

>despise him
Covenant will be kino

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>which the Alien: Covenant director explained why Blomkamp’s project is just a pipe dream at this point. “There was never a script,” he said
but cameron and alien lady said the script was great.....................

It will be a generic horror flick with 2 minutes of Engineers

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt

it was until the nerds sperged out and complained that it was like prometheus so he just re-wrote it to be a shitty slashy film again

It's not the same without the aussie commentary. This is just some random plastic bimbo.

>Wanting Blomkamp’s Alien 5
Does everyone just remember District 9 and conveniently forget the follow ups?

that had a penis at some time right

>Gives Ridley the script to read
>'What did you think of the script Ridley? Everyone else loved it'
>'There never was a script Blomkamp'
>'But Ridley'
>Ridley ignores him and puts out his cigarette in the strangely full ash tray.

From the total 3 minutes of Elysium that I've seen, I've deduced that it at least had some good visuals.

There's literally nothing redeeming about Chappie though.

Confirming that Elysium had some great visuals. Blomkamp really knows how to make future tech/weapons/etc look fucking badass.

Chappie had some cool visuals too, but Die Antwood made it very unenjoyable.

If you think there's nothing redeeming about Chappie then let me assure you the 3 minutes you saw of Elysium must have been the best part of the whole thing. One of the worst movies I have seen. Chappie was decent by comparison

Ridley Scott is a faggot for this. He had minimal desire to even make another Alien movie but once Blomkampp came out and announced the thing he was working on, all of the sudden Prometheus 2 was Alien: Covenant. What a fucking piece of shit. No wonder he's so successful.

I never said that Elysium was good either, just that it had nice visuals.

Wait... you're telling me there are people who thought District 9 was a good movie?
*breathes deeply*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

I enjoyed Chappie. Caveat being that I knew/liked Die Antwoord going into it, and fully expected it to turn out to be"Die Antwoord: The Movie" given how loud and over the top they can be as performers in general.

I can totally understand someone who either doesn't know or doesn't like them to walk out HATING the movie, especially if they're blindsided by it after going in expecting a standard science fiction romp.

>In 2012, prior to the release of Prometheus, director Ridley Scott began hinting at the prospects of a sequel. [27][28] Scott said that a sequel would follow Shaw to her next destination, "because if it is paradise, paradise cannot be what you think it is. Paradise has a connotation of being extremely sinister and ominous." Writer Damon Lindelof cast doubt on his participation, and said, "if [Scott] wants me to be involved in something, that would be hard to say no to. At the same time, I do feel like Alien: Covenant might benefit from a fresh voice or a fresh take or a fresh thought."[29] Scott said that an additional film would be required to bridge the fifty year span written as the transpiration gap between the Prometheus sequel and Alien.[30]

As of August 1, 2012, Fox was pursuing a sequel with Scott, Noomi Rapace, and Michael Fassbender involved, and was talking to new writers in case Lindelof did not return. [31] In December 2012, Lindelof ultimately chose not to work on the project.[32] Early on Scott stated that the film would feature no xenomorphs, "The beast is done. Cooked."[33] However Scott would make later statements that were contradictory, stating what is planned and confirming the xenomorphs' presence in the film.[citation needed] and ultimately the movie does include the creatures.[34]

On September 24, Scott confirmed the film's title as Alien: Paradise Lost.[35] In November 2015, Scott revealed the new title to be Alien: Covenant, with filming set to begin in February 2016 in Australia.[36] An official logo, synopsis and release date were released on November 16, 2015.[37]

Just when you couldnt love him more

>"If you really want a franchise, I can keep cranking it for another six," the 79-year-old director told the Sydney Morning Herald, "I'm not going to close it down again. No way."

Plebkamp BTFO

The fuck is Neil 'One trick pony, I'm a phony' Blomkampp doing now?

Fuck off Blokampf, Chappie and Elysium ware trash.

this

Fuck this shit, we were so close to wiping Alien 3 and 4 from history and Ridley cucks us. His movies better be fucking good because this is bullshit

Ridley said something like he wants to keep making Alien movies until he dies. Buttblasted over Neil getting his hands on the franchise, so now he's hoping by the time he dies Weaver will be too old to act.

Alien 3 was better than Aliens.

kek

but district 9 was the weakest

Dont worry. As said by Scott, after alien awakening, there is another trilogy that ties in with Alien 1 and then ANOTHER trilogy which wasnt placed yet on the time line. And considering Scott said Ripley was coming back is fair to say its gonna be placed after Alien.

Making 3 and 4 not canon and with a bit of luck maybe Aliens and the space bugs become not canon too. I hope 2,3 and 4 become their own parallel universe of action schlock.

>And considering Scott said Ripley was coming back is fair to say its gonna be placed after Alien.
I hope Weaver tells him to fuck off.

>weaver saying no to a blockbuster trilogy money that would also fix the shitfest that was Alien 4

I dont think no one is that stupid to pass up on the offer, Neil. Hell, she was already on board with alien 5, imagine a whole contract for 3 movies.

No, I dont think tv shows pay that well to refuse it.

>wanting Neil Blompkamp
>wanting le old actor dragged out on screen
>wanting this without Paxton

Fucking nostalgiafags