Why was Japan never colonized unlike rest of the world? How did Japan avoid it

Why was Japan never colonized unlike rest of the world? How did Japan avoid it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OMm1RLF32ig
youtube.com/watch?v=XCtuZ-fDL2E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just lucky

Too powerful. Wypipo realized they were dealing with their equals and promptly fucked off.

youtube.com/watch?v=OMm1RLF32ig

Japan has a history of copying others. First they copied China because they were the strongest in the region. Then they saw China lose to Westerners and promptly copied the latter.

This is why Japan is such an irrelevant country right now. As. Ameeica declines in strength and a multipolar world emerges, the Japanese are unable to decide who they should copy and are stuck in an identity crisis.

The Japanese should just bee yourself.

They became westernized

civilized unified country with large population.

We will copy an alien next.

That quickly?

Unironically yes

RARE

THIS
H
I
S

by being honorary whites

>asian got a hardworking ethic
Bullshit, after ww2 shekelmutts entered japan, korea, china and spend BILLIONS on building they country.

>asians worship white people
True, why not, they get paid by them. It's like sucking the dick from your sugar daddy.

Asia countries are testgrounds for the jewish, white elite. Asian elites suck they dick and betray they own people.

If we were "westernized", why did we fight against almost all of western empires?

Cultural colonialism

i think so too.

Today, you are a playground for the western elites. They build, modernize your country with billions of dollars after ww2.

Stop with the WE WUZZING.

Basically, Japan really doesn't have very much except some dinky trade goods of chinese origin, fuck all natural resources, a comparatively low population and they where rabidly isolationist. So even if you do have to kill a few million of the little cunts, all you're really left with is some shitty ink paintings, a whole boatload of gay arse katanas, lacquer ware and some religious ornamental shit. There's no mountains of gemstones, spices, minerals and from a geographical perspective- Japan is kind of of the middle of nowhere.
Going to the middle of nowhere for not very much= shit financial decision
Going there with the chance of being stabbed by a violent manlet with a sword... yeah fuck that too.

Meanwhile, there's India, Egypt and China which are fractious, divided regions full of all the shiny, smelly and valuable things you want and Africa for all the niggers you can chain up to pick cotton all day long. Plus, they're well established trade routes. It wasn't really until the 1850's that people decided Japan needed to come out of their room, stop beating their dick to cartoons and no more bullying merchants, so they got bombarded by comparatively decent shipboard artillery for the time which was well outside of the range of their port guns.
Got to remember, these are the same oriental pygmies that literally ran around with Portuguese 1500's era matchlocks for close to 3 centuries, meanwhile the rest of the world had progressed waaaaay past that.

So eventually, Japan came out of their autistic safe space and into the big wide world, at gunpoint, then decided to fuck with Korea for entertainment again.

tl:dr- Japan is fucking worthless.

t. playground for the Jews

You adopted western technology.

t. zhang
pretty accurate though

t. fallen Angela

Informative. Thank you

because you were forced by america to open your trade to them and the rest of world. after that you were conquered by america and forced to accept their terms and their money to rebuild, thus 'westernized'.

Nah, I'm just regular white bread. I do enjoy taking the piss out of weird foreign people though

This

>t. zhang
You have an eye.

>by being honorary whites

Real talk: sucking white dick

Your country is modernized for taken over in the future. But yet the elites tests they tec in asian countries.

What is that man doing and why

They should try to copy chinks again. I would watch them becoming land of anime communism.

self explanatory isn't it? it's a guy with a flame thrower clearing a house.

くやしいのう、くやしいのうw

>say copying UK country

You should not believe such a stranger 's spoofing.
"If such a china is wonderful, why does he simply discard the glorious home country and infuse Australia?"
Their actions and words are always inconsistent.

They lost to the allies, were occupied after the war, and had their new constitution written up and forced on them. What do you mean never colonized?

Western technology with japanese spirit
But nowadays is more like Western technology in western spirit

Excessive, but okay

So, is Weimar Republic the colony of Allies?

>Denying the fact of being a slave

There is nothing except Drone to copy to the current China.

>Why was Japan never colonized unlike rest of the world?
youtube.com/watch?v=XCtuZ-fDL2E
But they are got colonized even now. Also last samurai died from gatling gun.

>Why was Japan never colonized unlike rest of the world? How did Japan avoid it
A FUCKING ISLAND

well, do you want to go into the building and flush out the crazy fucker hiding in there? flamethrowers were necessary back then to clear bush and flush houses hiding crazy fucks that wanted to stab, explode, or shoot anybody who went inside.

If it wasn't for those two perfectly timed typhoons, you'd have been mongol rape babies too.

Does that mean that Japan is a domestic dog?
Yes, Japan is a domestic dog.
Or are you talking about work-related addiction?
Then, we are wage slaves.

No, they're a colony of jews.

like china and korea?
No

Didn't the Dutch and Portuguese colonize a small part of Japan?

Thank you for the praise.
By the way, where is Slovenia?

Look, i like japan. But stop believing that your country is not colonized. Your elites and politicians suck western dick and betray you.

USA and Britain colonize Edo in 1868.

you also fought against a good number of your asian neighbours
so by your logic you're not asian either, right?

japs actually think they're something special

Lol dis

Dejima is like an embassy

This
Their entire country born with western aid
Shogun Japan was last Japan

blah blah blah, japan was on a island, mongols weren't every good swimmers.

japan is like spawning in a corner. you get less resources but the benefit is there's less people who can attack you. move japan to korea or anywhere else but an island and they would've been fucked like everyone else.

Don't give up Japan I actually like your country and some spirit. Don't let the western sinister agenda win please.

Japan can not protect the country unless it is a dog in the United States.
If we do not cooperate with the Jewish financial capital, the Japanese will starve and die.
If the Japanese are to survive, they will be pleased to become a dog, a cat, or anything.

Embassy on a period where Japan was self-isolated? Stop lying to me Takeshi

I know that too. Their main sport is trying to discover how they're different from everybody else.

Though it's a common thing amongst people who live on an island.

no trade resources green japan

thread/

"The Mongolians were bad at swimming."
This expression is very nice.
I like it a lot.

Aussi "banter"

What's more western than fighting against other western powers for colonies?

Anime is a copy of disney animation
And without anime japan is useless
It used to be a technologic country
But south korea stole that place

True.

?not lie

How vicious. Also India and China got fucked hard.

yes
>pride
>Nationalism
but one thing is fact a great majority mainly the vehicles of popular media idolize the United States

Oh I thought he was just tidying the house

sad but rue

>Don't let the western sinister agenda win please.
Do you want war with Japan that much?

>Though it's a common thing amongst people who live on an island.
Not really, flag related.

Ooooh the mexican is right

No way in world Russia is western (left). Hoewer I wouldn't mind finish the job, if Japan went full retard again.

THANKS

those dumbfuck mongols wouldnt listen the season has typhoon
fuggin horsefuggers

true

lmao mongols were raped by us anyway

HE IS ITALY?

>Mongol
>Navy
Plus even if they won not so much change since 20 years later you would be still free (mongol empire didn't last long)

Nice

essentially, you get colonized if you are weak, and therefore you don't get colonized as long as you are the most powerful race in the world - the yamato.

English please

most battles were fought on the land ones though

Holy fuck
R A R E
A
R
E

RARE

ばーかwんなわけねーだろ
ほざいてろネトサヨくんw

I would help you, but we fight in our own country against the stinky shekelmutts from us & israel.

They don't have many ship to move all their land military
Dude the mongoloian were undefeatable by any power of that time, even western nation succumb to Mongolia
Russia too

You're sleeping on the floor. Will you notice the difference betweet being a pet and not being a pet, lol?

ネットサヨは米軍が嫌いだから、違うだろ。

that's because europoors are shit as always, represented by shitaly

t.chinese

Italy didn't existed at that time
And neither Japan