WHITES SUPPORTING THUGS

so when will WHITE people wake up and start boycotting ALL SPORTS that shelter these MILLIONAIRE THUGS...?

foxnews.com/sports/2016/07/22/nfl-to-review-domestic-violence-allegations-against-ezekiel-elliott.html

Just kid the cuck soccer-dads to stop watching them

#BLACKWIVESMATTER ?

When the Browns win the Super Bowl.

son, i heard it was his nigger girlfriend who was planning to set him up to all of this..

now youre telling me that, after seeing what happened to the last negro who did this, that she didnt see "oh shit, i could ruin his life if he dumps me"

classic white knight tier shit.

also

12% of the population
50% of the crime

#SickOfNiggers
#RampantBlackCrime

NBA fags are taking the All Star game out of NC because of the gay law.

I would love to see players boycott games because of BLM, then we'll see all the cucks who support sports for who they really are. I'm sure many of those fags claim they're racist or hate blacks.

I already don't give money to sports.
Can't imagine why anyone would want to give money to most of those people. They provide you nothing. They play a game and get paid. I wish I could get paid to play. Hell, they even get great athletic training to go along with it.

>my state has a shit team WAAAAAAAAAH

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT NIGGERBALL OR THE NBA

HELL TO CNN, HELL TO GLOBALISM

Many white cucks watch, it's a billion dollar industry. People care enough about it to get a huge game moved out of a state.

It really is no different than football

Commissioner = Adam (((Silver))), guy looks like a walking corpse. Previously was David (((Stern)))

NBA has become/is becoming an SJW shithouse. Maybe it was like that when I was a kid and MJ was killin it, and I just couldn't realize, but I don't think so.

Also, Zeke dindu nuffin. Bad choice.

HELL TO CNN, HELL TO GLOBALISM

I like football although I'm thankful my fav team has a ton of white guys and 2 legends who both support Trump (Brady, Belichick) although this Ezekiel Elliott guy is a fucking nigger. He's zesty as fuck too.

>not watching hockey

It's like you faggots like being race traitors.

Hockey is boring to watch, and to play

>implying I don't play basketball to humiliate nogs at the one thing they're good at

user, please.

>leaf
>hates hockey

kekkin