Tell me, Sup Forums, what is next for her career?

Tell me, Sup Forums, what is next for her career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWqAJE-Yshs&t=94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Asian boyfriend

>Asian boyfriend
Same girl above with her Asian boyfriend

Hopefully more nude scenes

delete this

God she is fucking literally a 10/10

It hurts knowing I'll never even smell her from a distance

She's in some new scifi movie, isn't she?

That's not the girl in OP's image, you retard.

I know, right ?

Her co-star on Hands of Stone got a hard on while filming a sex scene with her

Meanwhile Keanu maintained flaccidity while she straddled him in a school girl outfit

based Keanu not impressed by anyone

being my cute gf

she's not nearly as pretty as in the first pic

is she /ourgirl/?

DELET

Hopefully raping me

My dick would rip a whole through my pants in that situation.

exotic4k

>not a tranny

jesus I feel like you guys are fucking plebs for knowing about this girl since like 3 years ago. I fapped to this bitch in El Internado like in 2007

source??

go back to r3ddit r/asianmasculinity

you're never going to get a white girlfriend above a 4 or below 200 pounds so you might as well give up.

Can you blame him? I don't see how they keep from getting fully erect during these types of shoots. I would be engorged as fug if she were on me.

is that supposed to be surprising or something?

actors get hard ons all the time during sex scenes. can you imagine having a naked actress bouncing up and down on you and not having a physiological response even if there's a giant crew there and they're all filming you?

i remember hearing that a lot of actors say "sorry if i do, sorry if i don't" before having a sex scene with an actress because it's sort of expected that it might happen.

Berrymydick.jpg

>she doesn't piss into his mouth
this destroys the boner

be better if she had a penis desu

That film was great, I don't give a fuck what anyone says.

30 years old. looks 13

Leaving a huge, infillable hole in my heart.

she looks like a qt'r and not top degenerate riley reid

Poor mans Lexi Belle.

If she asked to have sex with me, I would maybe think about saying "meh"

More like rich man's Lexi Belle

>youtube.com/watch?v=kWqAJE-Yshs&t=94s

she deserves so much better

Who is this?

you can't do everyone the courtesy of at least scrolling through the thread before you ask this shit, huh?

This board has been shit for at least a year now. If I were to stop shitposting, nothing would change. The board would still suck. So fuck off. I'll post whatever I want to.

she is objectively the most attractive female in the world.

he fucked her irl instead

Don't you dare reply to me or my wife's son's posts ever again.

too bad about her shitty eye colour though

>"Freeze, faggot. Take off your pants now!"

You have to go back

>FUCK YOU, YA SONUVABITCH

>THEMS FUCKIN FIGHTEN WORDS

delet

hard to impress someone who has lived for centuries

>cuban

don't let this thread die

giving me many pusy lickings Im so horny!

Ana is that you?

That's a big coat

no youre meant to lick she pusy not the other way around

ooooooo bb giv me ur neck

Miami here. Careful with the Cubano girls

obviously if you have a chance with this one risk it

why what are their dangers?

they force whitebois to creampie them at gunpoint

They take all your money and get fat. Also they have like twelve hundred relatives that will come and live at your house around the holidays, and when the parents get old they'll move in too. You aren't with the girl, you are with her, her brothers, sisters, cousins, second cousins, third cousins, neighbors dog that she knew in cubas best friends brother... and did I mention they take your money and get fat?

Oh, and try the coffee though. They got coffee figured out better than anyone.

Did he eat her ass?

Cubans actually think they are white though.

>Cubans actually think they are white though.

Madonna, I'm in love

Germanic people with blue eyes are the only white people.

Some Cubans actually are white, most are not. Like this girl is obviously white, if you told somebody she was from Italy or Spain they wouldn't question it.

Yo. You ain't down with la familigia?

>familigia

wrong language

this. Cuban coffee is ORGASMIC

well fuck

fuck that shit then, way too much stress/ unless i move her away from her family

i guess i can always just buy cuban coffee

>you're dank
Amazing.

Idk what that other dude is talking about, Cubans generally aren't like that at all. I think he's just bitter because he married a Cuban girl who got fat and took his money.

Yeah, a lot of Cubans have lineage from Spain. From a war that brought a lot of soldiers from Spain over. My history is rusty and I'm too lazy to Google it. What constitutes as white seems to vary on Sup Forums. I know our local census here has "White Hispanics" as an option, and it is very popular (the highest demographic).

I have no family so it intimidates me.

>tfw the 4' 10" old cuban lady takes the mallet out to hammer the beans in tighter

Yeah, there are a billion little stands here. If you ever come to Miami, go to David Cafe's and get a cafe con leche or a collata.

Familia? Me no hablo Italiano.

I think she is fully ethnically Spanish, many emigrated to Cuba during the Civil War

... without a feminine penis

>Yeah, a lot of Cubans have lineage from Spain. From a war that brought a lot of soldiers from Spain over.

That's not it, exactly. When the Spaniards first "discovered" Cuba, they just straight-up murdered almost everyone. It wasn't like Mexico, or Peru, where they settled down with the locals. Cuba had such a low population to begin with that basically the entire native population was dead within a century (today there are barely any left).

Then a lot of blacks were brought in to work with sugar harvesting, because there were almost no natives left. So pretty much all Cubans are either white, black, or some mix between the two. There are some people with indigenous blood, but it's similar to the way that some white and black people in the US have some native blood ("I'm 1/36th Cherokee!").

Ah okay. Thanks!

>turning away from her foot

Keanu does not have patrician taste it seems

wtf I hate conquistadors now

Why didn't Keanu agree to be her pusy slave?

Cubans are literally unironically worse than Mexicans. I spent 6 months in miami and this is how every cuban person, especially the women is
>speak only Spanish, refuse to talk in English to me even though I dont know Spanish
>complain about muh Fidel all day all the time.
>Women dress like whores, but the top-tier are not very approachable and stick to their own kind
>sweet,smiling and polite to your face, utter cunts behind the persons back. I worked in an office for 6 months with 3 Cuban women and they all would make fun of LITERALLY everyone who visited the office the SECOND they would leave
>Talk all day about muh food and muh coffee (i'll admit the food and cofee are good)
>golddigging backstabbing cunts
>lie all day about what life in Cuba was like for the gibs
>con artists
>are allied with ((them)) and make kajillions off selling cocaine the. build empty high-rise buildings to launder the money

Either Fidel did an awesome job picking who to kick out and let go, or cubans are utter scum

Look up the Mariel boatlift. Castro flushed the toilet onto America

>Either Fidel did an awesome job picking who to kick out and let go, or cubans are utter scum
Probably the first if you consider Scarface story.

All Spanish women dress like sluts though. Mostly just dress that way, unlike like slutty American counter parts.

You're making shit up.

>speak only Spanish, refuse to talk in English to me even though I dont know Spanish
A lot of us don't even speak Spanish

>Women dress like whores, but the top-tier are not very approachable and stick to their own kind
Have you considered that maybe you're not attractive?

>complain about muh Fidel all day all the time.
Only the old ones

>sweet,smiling and polite to your face, utter cunts behind the persons back.
>golddigging backstabbing cunts
That's just women in general

>lie all day about what life in Cuba was like for the gibs
The fuck does this mean?

>con artists
lol

>are allied with ((them)) and make kajillions off selling cocaine the. build empty high-rise buildings to launder the money

Have you ever even been to Miami? Or did you just watch Scarface?