Comfy Munich HAPPENING Thread

ITT we share news and speculate on what will happen next.

Thread for people who can't stand how fast the main thread is going and just want to get comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/756553983250931712
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
youtube.com/watch?v=d81-v5ZDYFg
youtube.com/watch?v=rY5ag-8_bjg
twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/756576588020473856
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=Atnk5ZwMPg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for primo kino comfino

What is their religion and ethnicity:?

Thanks, France. You are our greatest ally.

First for tengri

muslim?

>mudslime or nazi ?
waiting for the confirmed answer

germans are a joke

Real muslims don't kill innocent people

This is the most boring happening ever.

Here for the comfy.

>shooting up a McDonalds

Worse
Mudslimenazi

But Germany, I thought you banned guns.

Just saw the webm outside McD, the way he just opens fire on them.
Europeans literally cannot walk past immigrants on the street without endangering their lives.
#EuropeanLivesMatter

This. |t's shocking and appalling that a country with a history of mass slaughter of innocent people could begin pointing fingers at marginalised groups to blame all their problems on once again saying, "look! they're the monsters!" No, Germany - you are.

Stay safe.

Still very unclear at the moment. A lot of people are confirming him to be Muslim while we had a few rumors of him being a white nationalist at first.

The number of shooters is also very unclear. At first we had reports of 3 people carrying "long rifles"... what now?

Either way, what are they even doing at the moment? Do you guys think they're waiting to strike again?

LATEST NEWS

>shooting in a Munich Mall and McDonalds
>8 dead
>double digit injured
>police investigating if a body might be one of the shooters
>3 shooters at large

>cameraman shouting "fucking foreigners"
>shooter answering with "I am German, I was born here"

Possibly a 2nd or 3rd generation muslim shit

>eye witness claims shooter In McDonalds was shouting "allahu ackbar" and targeting kids

Post it if you have it

Confirmed by whom? You know our government officials would just like to make an Islamofascsist out of him but without the parts of Islam. Then the left will point out that we have fascists with an ideology just as dangerous as this and therefore we should just be grateful and take in more Muslims for our multicultural paradise to come true. Just a meager 2 million more of them and we'll have heaven on earth!

comfy in here lads

>what will happen next
apocalypse for sure

Apparently McDo shooter and roof shooter would be the same person. Pic related.

Latest news? Muslim or Neonazi?

>tfw Russia is somehow a safer country now
I'm going to Britain soon and I'm legit worried for my safety.

Even if you feel like things done in the name of Islam don't line up with your interpretation of Islam, the fact remains they were done in the name of Islam.

Roof video.
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/756553983250931712

Timetravelling Hitler youth

Gonna go to Wingstop, you guys want anything?

Imagine your last meal was McDonald's. What would your order be?
>Quarter pounder for me

It's not a Muslim. Guys I fear it's a German Nazi whacko who will discredit the whole movement

What if there's another Islamic terrorist attack while we're still trying to figure out if this shooter is a Muslim or not? That would really make today high energy.

seriously you guys, i'm all for happenings and shit but this is getting too much... since last week when nice happened we had a happening almost everyday...

my batteries are almost empty...
i cant take it much longer i fear...

and yet, everywhere around me people refuse to wake up and switch to kebab removal mode...

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Acute terror

Kek

Some soild information would be great but. Always so much conflicting information this early into a happening.

Msm too busy reminding everyone that 5 years ago there was an attack in another country.

Police found a dead body with a bullet in his head at the Isar river in Munich.

>munich

F A L S E F L A G
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

wait for my video to come out

I would fight to the death for the honor of my burger. As is the American way.

I had McDonald's today because Chipotle didn't have any functioning grills so there was no fucking meat for my burrito. I had a McDouble and a McChicken and it tasted like shit. I'm sick of eating McDonald's but it's so close to me.

IS THIS REAL?

youtube.com/watch?v=d81-v5ZDYFg

Shooter a cute. A CUTE.

Vigilia pretium libertatis

Guys, I need some more information here. Anything you got.

The sins of the father are not the sins of the son. The idea that Germany had to strive in the modern era to "set a better example" is what has them paying a blood price now. This is not "deserved" this is not "Justice", this is the guilt and empathy of a people being used as a weapon against them. It's abhorrent.

>Some soild information would be great
Coulter's law is in full effect

so...confirmed "muh cis white male" ?

Take a guess why he's still MIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=rY5ag-8_bjg

neighbour: You asshole, you dog you stupid you wanker
shooter: Because of you I was bullied, for seven years
neighbour: You are an asshole
shooter: And now I have to buy a weapon to shoot you all down
neighbour: Ah wepons? You should get your skull crushed you asshole
neighbour: He has a weapon, he has it loaded, someone call the cops, get that guy down (from the roof)
shooter: Fuck turks
neighbour: Fucking Kanake (sth like a slur, immigrant from south)
shooter: I am a german, I'm born in germany, in a HARTZ4 area (meaning lots of people without jobs living on welfare)
neighbour: You stupid dog you
shooter: I was in hospital treatment as well
neighbour: Yes, treatment, you should be in the psychiatric ward, you asshole you stupid
shooter: I didn't do anything, shut up man (in the polite form lol)

Anyone got the screencap of girl on Facebook asking people to join in Mcdonalds?

>As time progresses more and more Hitler youth starts popping up arriving from the past
>Hitlers backup plan

That was a terror drill.

Now the German media are trying to cover this up as a hoax and training exercise. Jesus I can't get anymore disgusted

I'm interested in something guys, do the regular explosions and killings in europe now make you afraid? I've noticed that I feel no fear, only anger

I wouldn't be, I mean nothing seems to be happening here, some people tried to kidnap a member of the armed forces a couple of days ago and he fought them off. Thats it.
Where abouts are you going?

media blackout is tight
they do report about it but all the anchors are just rambling the same usual shit
no credible information is out at the moment
tv chains refuse to broadcast police operations for fear of giving away the cop's strategy thus ruining it for everyone

Witness heard "Allahu Akbar"

Source :

twitter.com/CNNnewsroom/status/756576588020473856

Well fuck.
For half a year ive been saving money to visit next Oktoberfest in Munich, but i dunno now, will it be safe? Muslims hate alcohol, so this holiday must be quintessential haram for them, bombs incoming?

All signs point to allah snackbar at this point.

Nigger reporter on ITV news in the UK is hammering the right wing possibility when we know for sure that it is bollocks. A muslim witness has appeared on CNN saying that the attacker said Allah Akbar as he killed children.

How the fuck do liberal nignogs get away with lying on national news programmes?

WHAT THE FUCK THATS JON TRON

ABORT THREAD
>WHITE SHOOTER CONFIRMED

They're all wearing ear protection. It's a simulation

Source?

I want blood.
it has gone too far.
Constantinople will be ours.

Sources say the shooters name is Kassam Haid

>neighbour: Fucking Kanake (sth like a slur, immigrant from south)
>shooter: I am a german, I'm born in germany

This pretty much confirms that he is 2nd generation muslim. No "german german" would reply like that and it fits the two eyewitnesses that heard "allh akbar" screams.

London and Edinburgh. Just a tourist trip basically.

The purpose of the islamic terror is to allow the state to define and ban "hate" and "extremism" and control religion.

The purpose of this is actually to crack down on native European resistence and also crush any emergent European ethno religion, now why would such things occur to crush?

Because (((they))) have literally hundreds of millions of Ghouls (Africans) ready to unleash on Europe. Look at the pictures of migrants comint across outside on mainstream media.

Drums, drums in the deep....they are coming...

Wear your Slav uniform, pakis and muzies don't fuck with Slavs.

Guy who works with Austrian Cobra here

>one shooter
>Germans, who have been expecting Terror for quite some time now, completely overreacted
>it's Nothing

A Nazi doesn't say "I was born here" they say they're Aryan or something. Born here is what Muslims say to try to convince others they're not import shitskins.

This is the son of immigrants, 100% guaranteed.

If it was a Nazi it would have been out IMMEDIATELY.

I like kawaii terror

Fuck. So it was a robot. Damn.

Number of shooters is easy to mess up. If you have a bunch of panicked people reporting what they see and you're unsure if it's one mobile shooter, or multiple mobile shooters, it's best to be vigilant for multiple. See the recent UCLA shooting.

If we're gonna go the way of the Romans we might as well watch it happen from our comfy chairs.

Let it all collapse so we can build something better.

So is it a mudshit or not? It's been over 4 hours, this happening was awful.

1980s era mcnuggets
when they still had white & dark meat ones

Was it white or muslim?

It's looking more and more likely it was one mental dude.

>I was in this very mall four weeks ago.

No retard, a white person doesn't say "I was born here".

That's what a second generation Muslim says.

Yeah right and Zimbabwe is success story

>be me
>take two year old daughter swimming
>reflect on German pool stories about muzzies
>finish up
>walk to mcdonalds across the street
>order two cones and sit next to each other
>perfect summer day
>look up at tv
>shitskin terrorist shooter at McDonald's in Munich
>the feels

Pressconference confirmed 3 shooters, it's literally the only thing they even disclosed.

White Sup Forums terrorist

>I didn't do anything
>DINDU NUFFIN
The more things change, the more they stay the same.

why "fuck turks" tho?

they are white . they were kiling at the same day as BREIVIK .

THEY ARE WHITE .

The answer is yes if it takes more than 15 minutes to ID the shooter. If they're white they say it immediately.

The next attack will happen in Hamburg, Germany.

Praise kek.

angry and vindictive

>If it was a Nazi it would have been out IMMEDIATELY.
this

Media will stop reporting in 3, 2, 1, ...

>tfw the whole world is going "muslim or nazi???"

The police are literally just letting him walk around shooting people because they are too scared to shoot or arrest a "tanned German".

How and where did they get such overwhelmingly superior firepower in a gun free zone?!

>Acute

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=27&v=Atnk5ZwMPg8

now with subtitles
mudshit confirmed

Why would you wanna hide, let them try fucking with out.