It's an episode where they actually talk about movies

>It's an episode where they actually talk about movies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wwnugg5bsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it's a teaser freezer segment

The recent Ike Barinholtz episode where they performed "Teacher Fight 1" was fucking amazing.

Go watch their Comedy Bang Bang episode where they do CBB the Movie. Easily one of the best moments in either show.

>it's a video game segment

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wwnugg5bsA

>the very Americanized Ethiopean man (who was supposed to be gay) takes his girlfriend out of the room... and it's time for Trapson and my daughter to do it

I love their music choices and Hayes' stage direction.

bump 4 hayes

Which one is the gay sounding guy? I can't tell which guy does which voice.

Is it Sean on the far left that is the fruity sounding one. ie Hotdog go bathroom

yeah sean sounds a bit more effeminate and that's him on the left

Can anyone explain what this podcast is about?

It's an insider's guide to kicking butt and dropping names in the red-carpet-lined back hallways of that industry they call showbiz what up what up

Yeah Sean is on the left and is the funny one.

It's a show where racists gather to talk about the jewish agenda in Hollywood. It's insufferable.

i love HH so much because it's just silliness for an hour
i hate hearing other comedians on podcasts talk about their lives and that shit

Thanks Sean

Did you just copy paste the tagline which I obviously didn't give enough of a fuck to read in the first place?

Don't reply. It's rhetorical.

Pretending to be awhite guy who is pretending to be an offended Jew and claiming something is racist inorder to make it sound more appealing is an extremely Jewish thing to do.

>it's an episode where they bully kevin

it's not "about" anything. it's just a good show

Two Hollywood veterans talking to their friends in the movie and television industry about making it in showbusiness.

Serious answer: Two guys pretend to be big dick swinging Hollywood hotshots shooting the shit with their guests, who may or may not be in on the joke. However 100+ episodes and many layers of irony later it's taken on a whole other form.

Spread em

try and stop me from replying, you little bitch

my favorite episodes desu, there's only so much meta inter-podcast humor i can take

Absolutely LOVED when they reviewed We Are Your Friends. Such a refreshing and nice movie.

The first episode of this I listened to was the one with Dave Thomas. I wasn't sure what it was supposed to be about, if they were legit or what. They were trying to get Thomas to shit on his SCTV colleagues but he just joked about it, which I thought was classy. After listening to more episodes I see it's all a put-on, and Thomas was "with it" enough to get it.