Islam is not the problem. It's radicalism, the people like Trump, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi

Islam is not the problem. It's radicalism, the people like Trump, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6F4wBeshTsw
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But user, the only way to fight insanity is to be even more insane.

Yes but among major religions Islam has a disproportionally high rate of radicalism.

Not really a disproportionate rate relative to the total amount of muslims.. a disproportionate number though, understandably.

In terms of percentages though I'd say Muslims have easily 50x percentage of Christianity for how many are terrorists.

As in for every Christian terrorist alive right now there are 50 Muslim terrorists. I would call that disproportionate.

> there's nothing wrong with a book that says you should kill non-believers!
> just don't do that thing!

There's about 1 billion muslims and about a billion christians. So are muslims committing too much terrorism, proportionally, or are christians committing too little?

Blaming specific people is pretty radical thinking be careful now you're not sounding very tolerant of other people's ideas

Islam is the problem, Ahmed.

Nice try,
youtu.be/6F4wBeshTsw

Like any polish would ever think like that...awful bait...

Out with you.

Cure Islam, now.

Islam is garbage in its natural state.

Low quality bait.

Truly "Made in Poland".

>or are christians committing too little?
really makes you think...

Does Islam tolerate agnosticists?

I mean that's the logical alternative, if muslims aren't comitting too much, proportionally, but are comitting more, when the "playerbase" is roughly the same.

No.

Cool, I agree.

There is no such thing as "radical" Islam
Just Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

I am not rised among muslim

its true, and the most radical of all are the Jewish Extremists.

We blow up, but only you die

So the guy who invented internet were not if muslims happened to him.

>1 post by this ID
>20 replies

It's still early. Stop replying while you still can.

(just an example, to show you how stupid you are, its not accurate but there are few things it apply to)
>KKK says kill the niggers
>most of the KKK members don't do it but there is few that actually do

>KKK ISN'T THE PROBLEM, ITS RADICALISM AND PEOPLE LIKE *insert a person that oppose KKK and say they are bad*

Now just change KKK to islam and niggers to infidels.

some of them probably joined isis after an "accident" 2 days ago, where 60 civilians got killed by US air strike.

More than anything, it's the global lack of purpose in life for weak-willed people, and they just want to see the world burn because of that.

Welcome to Sup Forums, the waiting room of happenings.

Still, you can't deny many of the radicals come from warzones (war breeds radicals, logically)

Panama Canal. French defeated by Malaria Mosquitos. Panama Canal. America Removes Malaria Mosquitos. Win! This shit sure is hard to figure out.

Thing is, in the Middle Ages, Christianity was used by politicians as an excuse to gather power and pursue their agenda, but over the years Christians managed to take their religion back. The corrupt church was reformed, and drawn away from the government, and today it is almost impossible to blame any act of violence on Christianity.

Problem with Islam is, in my opinion, the corrupt clerics who are able to dictate social policy (fatwas) and even declare wars (call for jihad). Islam needs urgent reform if you ask me and everybody should benefit from the separation of church and state in muslim countries.