Go to another country

>Go to another country
>Eat full English breakfast over the local cuisine

Literally what is the point of people doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/6gfzo2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Full Irish is better

Don't expect anything more from the lower classes

Lower class "chavs" are vermin and do nothing but lower the British name. Why do we tolerate these scum?

I hear English cuisine is atrocious but the breakfast is pretty good (minus the blood pudding)

>go to india
>eat local cuisine
>spend the next 2 days in the loo

never thought i could lose weight on a vacation
also i had the skin on my lips, hands and toes dry up and turn almost snow white in places
never again going on vacation outside of europe

Most people don't go abroad for the culture, but to get some nice weather for a change, honestly if you could get the same, reliable, weather in Skegness then those type would never leave the country. Also this

They are uncultured swine (not just the Brits, but anyone who travels, only to feast on (((tendies))) once they get anywhere).

most people around the world are too prissy for a salty breakfast. meat and eggs is the best combo ever.

We mostly just eat other countries' cuisines anyway. Indian, Italian, Chinese and Thai.

I just don't get why people go somewhere like Spain, Greece or Turkey, countries with plenty of great food, only to just eat what you can get at home? Why not just go to Bridlington or somewhere?

Plus fry ups are horrible and greasy anyway.

Isn't a typical Italian breakfast a cup of ridiculously strong coffee and some kind of pastry? I wouldn't mind that.

english cuisine isn't bad. there's just no sophistication to it. it's ingredients on a plate

Same thing applies to most places outside Europe.

>go to thailand
>try some of the street food that everyone says is really tasty and cheap
>end up shitting water for days

>fryups are horrible and greasy anyway

Fuck right off ya cunt.

i went to a british pub in america once
just for shits and giggles though

I dunno the best part of visiting France is getting up and getting breakfast. Really salty ham, fresh eggs, strong as fuck coffee, flaky yet buttery croissants, and the fucking cheese.

>Spends bank on holiday.
>Full culture.
>Eat cuisine.
>Get shits.
>Don't leave toilet, let alone hotel room.
>???????????
>Profit.

Yeah but that sounds like a French breakfast, which is fair enough. I'm talking about the trash who only eat English breakfasts when in Spain or wherever.

>Literally what is the point of people doing this?

None. The whole point of going to another country is to absorb the culture imo.

When I travel to America for example I only eat water melon, chicken and fajitas and wash it down with a shot of nigger bull semen.

was it actually owned and operated by british nationals?

>eat German haxxe
>enjoy aryan food and get an orgasm

>try some of the street food that everyone says is really tasty and cheap

If you mean with eveyrone stupid Hipster backpackers, you deserve all the sitting.
I have been in Vietnam for a month and always sticked to the places were only the locals were eating, especially the truck drivers.
No Flood shitting in all four weeks.

Could it be out sissy yuro guts are just not suited to it, or is it cheap garbage prepared in unhygienic environments?
I honestly can't decide, and my opinion changes depending on mood.

I mean, others ate that food too, the people who owned that hotel-house thing I was staying at, the rest of their guests. Nobody else had a problem, but then again, nobody else was looking white.

When I travel to mainland Europe I generally stick to three principles

Always try to have some of the local/traditional cuisine at least once. Even better if in an off the beaten track little cafe or restaurant.

Seek out highly recommended restaurants, regardless of their type of cuisine. I had a really nice curry in Slovenia and superb mixed grill in Vienna.

A 'one mcdonalds' rule. Get one free pass at a Mcdonalds or other similar chain, at times of emergency/convenience. For example, in Iceland due to a long coach delay we didn't have much choice but to have a dominos for our evening meal when we got back to the accommodation.

Where should I go on holiday this summer lads?

and yet when we go for white girls over our own you get all hissy

Not here. Go to Slovenia or something. Don't need more drunk brits stealing and driving tractors into buses.

magaluf m8

this 2bh family. A lot of niggas just want to stay in a hotel and get away from it all, go to the beach, and eat some maccas

cornwall

>McDonald's

Barf. Wish you guys had Five Guys or Checkers or Carl Jr's

>Could it be out sissy yuro guts are just not suited to it, or is it cheap garbage prepared in unhygienic environments?

Cheap garbage and lack of hygiene.
Why do you only get food poisoning from shitty places both in Europe and abroad?

A lot of developing countries have systemic sanitation issues that make it hard to avoid the shits. For instance, water treatment in South Asia rarely measures up to western standards. Even if you go to a good restaurant where they observe food safety rules, the very water that they use for washing things has bacteria in it.

The locals grew up with that water and are not bothered by the bacteria, but we lack this exposure and it fucks us up.

>go to Georgia
>drink from some fountain/well because the locals say it's good or somting (I don't remember) and I also see alot of people drink from it.
>have fever and puke the next day

We do have Five Guys here, it's bretty gud

Also our McDonalds is better than American McDonalds, I went to one when I went to the US for the first time last year and it was legit disgusting. We have actual burgers in our Maccies

This basically

Pontins m8

Sometimes when travelling you get a tired tummy and want some thing familiar and easy to digest

I am partial to exotic food but it's not that important. Also it's full of chilli and garlic and makes you stink if you do it all the time.

The Brits were too busy conquering the world to care about food. This is what I would expect from a liberal, thinks that eating exotic food makes them superior, nah, makes you a faggot.

>Literally what is the point of people doing this?

Weather, I think.

I don't get it.

I hate it.

Always avoid Brits abroad - most of us are fucking ignorant scum.

On plus side the bar is set so low that not being a total fucking drunken thug and actually speaking a few words of the local language gets you treated like a gentleman.

I enjoy the local cuisine as much as possible when I travel, but inevitably get fucked up bad by some local bug and spend 2 days with my face and/or ass stuck inside a grimy foreign hotel toilet.

>Eat full English breakfast over the local cuisine

Because you perfected it and it's the one and only culinary achievement the English can ever claim. Be proud of it. Bacon, eggs, and toast.

Americans do the same thing. They go to Europe to eat at McDonald's.

It's just sad.

>but inevitably get fucked up bad by some local bug

You either are doing something to invite those bugs into your system or you are of incredibly weak genetic stock.

My brother's girl friend went to Barcelona and told me that she ate Burger King. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with other Americans sometimes.

Pretty much this desu.

All those Brit plebs who live in Spain and Portugal sure got BTFO with Brexit

I don't understand. Why would you want to eat something inferior?

We assert our dominance over them through market forces.

Nothing better than seeing some quadroon Spaniard hate himself and you because you decide to go for the full English, and he has to go make it.

We tolerate them because they are kin, and compared to most other country's lower class they are pic related.

Well hopefully the quads are wrong!

I worked with a international biz bigshot who explained that every culture has some kind of bacteria that the locals have grown immune to but fucks with visitors.

So on your first trip to india or china or whatever, you can expect trouble. But on subsequent visits you'll be fine.

Funny, isn't it?

Full English is god tier breakfast.

I have never seen another breakfast come close to it in terms of being as fucking awesome.

The English can claim loads of culinary achievements, deep frying amongst them.

it's comfy

Because people go abroad for different reasons?

Some want to just explore the area, see some new sights. Others just want sun, others just want a to ski.

Everyone is different user and we all go places for our own reasons.

Just because you're going on holiday does not mean you need to become a different person entirely.

>minus the blood pudding

You're a faggot.

Most of them are oldies who live off rented property.

Although the postal votes for Brexit were actually amazingly high for Leave.So don't rule it out.

Some of my "friends" from University spent three months last summer in Europe. Literally just ate at McDonald. Subway, etc.

DON'T!

Five Guys is legit overpriced shite.

HELL TO CNN, HELL TO GLOBALISM

Kippers and toast is pretty great, also fried haggis though that isn't exclusive of a full english.

I think this is pretty fair enough. You don't have to constantly eat the host countries food, sometimes you just want a bit of comfort food from your own country.

Christ alive. I'm going to Shanghai and I don't plan on even touching a burger for my entire time there. Easier for me to say because my family made their food all the time when I was a kid, but still it's not hard to just say "I'm gonna try something new."

This.

Was incredibly disappointed the first time I had Five Guys. I could get double the food for half the price at McDonalds, and it'd till taste better.

>Bacon, eggs, and toast.
10/10

weird to avoid food in Europe, mostly its really good quality and most have decent enough hygiene especially outside of resorts. China is another matter but Shanghai should be ok. Went to Beijing and food there was fine, usually had pictures on all the menus, didn't have any stomach problems.

Oh, definitely. I would have no problems with eating food in Europe. China, on the other hand, I'm worried about. Even my own family who are Chinese are like "the Chinese are fucking dirty," and tell me not to eat street food.

I'd be fucking ecstatic to try European meals, though. It's just strange when Americans pass up opportunities like that.

>india
>loo
Brah....

Brits are in the main quite adventurous with food, in the 60s when chinese takeaways first opened most brits first experience of chinese food was ordering sharksfin soups and birds nest soups since it was all anyone talked about. Apparently in Europe japanese food was always bigger which is only pretty recently on high streets in Britain.

Lol 18 months for me. I had a solid shit a few weeks ago. I really need to visit the doctor about it. To much of a autist.

Dr. David Duke is running for U.S. Senate!

>Announcement Video:
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ97gEFBH5k

>David's Campaign Website:
dukeforsenate.com

>David's Platform:
dukeforsenate.com/issues

>David's Website (Not campaign specific):
davidduke.com

>Podcast:
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

>Twitter:
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke

The liberal media will relentlessly attack Dr. Duke because he is pro-white.

If we put our faith in the power of memes, Qek will lead us to victory;

Well, Japanese food is complicated, healthy, and interesting. It only makes sense that it's more popular. Chinese food's sort of antiquated and simple, and there are a lot of ingredients that are dish-specific, so it's not easy to mass-produce most Chinese dishes, but the rare Chinese dishes are usually fucking wonderful. Most of the Chinese places in western countries aren't real Chinese food. That's my opinion on it at least.

Who here /cocoichibanya/?

>British people apologising to foreigners for their countrymen enjoying their holiday's the way they want to.

You're all cuckold faggots.

I bet you'd give The Falklands to the filthy Argies.

baka

poal.me/6gfzo2

Fuck off, David Duke is a faggot.

Had that shit in Munich at the Paulner restaurant. Was amazing! The fried skin was crispy yet melted in your mouth. Truly amazing.

Lol, the British lower class is one of the worst.

These are average british males in 2016. They go overseas so they can fulfill their tranny fantasies without running afoul of sharia law back home

people can eat whatever they want you fuckhead

most actual lower class people don't have the money to go abroad

i've only been abroad once

I didn't realize toast and fried meats are an exclusive thing for the Britons

But honestly people need to step their breakfast game up, pic related is a real mans breakfast

This is a great fucking breakfast.
Toppest of taste, leaf.

that's because they wipe their asses with the same fucking thing they prepare your food with, not to mention that they use water that the upper class indians who don't shit in the middle of the street shit in.
if you go to india and you don't stay somewhere fucking 5 star then you are just asking for intestinal distress. you did that to yourself through ignorance, it isn't an excuse for not experiencing new things on holiday.

I went to a Denny's in Japan after a night out exploring and smoking and they fucking gave me 1/4 the menu when all I asked for was french toast and eggs
Sneaky fucks
I hate Dennys now

You know they get their cooking oil out of their canals, right?

Here's my breakfast.

Seriously, who has the time to cook that much shit in the morning?

>Go to another board with flags
>Post full Sup Forums nonsense over the local on topic threads

Literally what is the point of people doing this?

Cause we're the ones that do the fighting whilst you sit behind your grocery shop taking ration cards
You're welcome btw

Jesus, you do that a few times, and you never hear the end of it

Know that feel.

>a week before going to UK and Ireland
>ask Scotsmen where the best fish and chips place in Glasgow
>the said just get a munch box
>whatsmunchbox, I asked?
>paki food
>mfw even Scotsmen don't like their own food

Bump

LMAO

>Glasgow
There's your problem. Noone likes that shithole, try Edinburgh instead.

I loved Bulgaria, went to sozopol and ate seafood for days, drank heaps of beer and chilled in the sand. 10/10 im going back soon.