Ronaldo is 33

>ronaldo is 33
>messi is 30
i dont want it to end bros...

Attached: 1401895001926.jpg (300x360, 35K)

>tfw turning 24
>still no gf

getting old lads

>zlatan is 36

Attached: feel bucket.gif (680x846, 145K)

Fuck I remember 8 years ago thinking, "shit Messi is only 22 and Ronaldo is only 25, this shit is gonna be crazy for a while."

8 fucking years ago.

tom brady is 40 and still the goat

Might quit watching the sport if they get replaced by speedy pace niggas.

Mbrappe will be better than them desu

>The players you wacthed while growing up are all retired by now
>There is a whole generation of players you remember having watched since their coming into the professional ranks to their current twilight
>The active players your age are not deemed to be young anymore
>The up and coming managers and newer pundits are not unknown to you and you can pinpoint when and where they played
>The children of former players you watched once are progressively knocking on the door of professional football

Attached: Apu teddy.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Tom brady doesnt have to run 10 km in short sprints in 90 minutes.

Roger Federer Will be 37 in 4 months

someday you will read posts by guys who are literal babbies at the moment saying
>[trendy pacy negro] is the goat, messi and ronaldo played against farmers and couldn’t win titles in today’s game

>Kluivert and George Weah have kids who are 18 and professional footballers
This is just weird for me

+
>You are still a useless fucking NEET while those players earn banks
>You are still a fat slob who can't play the sport
>You still want to kys

Attached: 07229.jpg (657x527, 36K)

>you can't even dream anymore on hitting on 20 y/o lassies because you are (and look) old enough to be their fucking dad
time to do the gas and mask trick, I guess

>>The active players your age are not deemed to be young anymore
This is the worst one for me.

>be me
>shout at players "it's time to retire you old fuck"
>realize that they're younger than me

>de bruyne is 26
>salah is 25
>Kane is 24
GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE!

Good i hate those niggers

>that pedro tier trash list
lmao

You will witness many footballers as good as Fagaldo, quite a few better than him, but very likely you won't never see anyone as good as Messi, not even close.

Iktfb

In less than six years we're gonna be 30 god damn

as if they can be compared lmao

Attached: IMG_0247.jpg (1082x613, 33K)

/thread

>messhit has more yellows
Fucking violent cunt, he gets away with everything because he's a manlet.

tennis is less demanding than football

not really, tennis players get injured a lot

tennis is less demanding than football

i just made a statement that contradicts yours, football cannot be less demanding if tennis players get injured more frequently than football players

No. Go on, tell me how tennis players run less in a single match, but then think how they play a multiple hour match 8 days a week in a single tournament you fucking faggot

romario played till he was 44 desu lads, and he is probably banging two 18 year olds as we speak

well, they constantly have breaks to rest, they are not in competition with someone on a bench, they can choose to sacrifice sets, they can choose the difficulty of their tourneys, they can choose the frequency of tourneys they play. they can call the doctor as soon as they feel a little pain.

muh tennis elbow

Name one pace nigga that wasnt a meme
I'm waiting

eto

The kind of those two won't be seen again, the standard they've set is absurdly high. The next best thing we will see are Neymar, Pulisic, Pogba, Mbappe, Asensio, Martial, Kane

we'll see plenty of new cristianos

we won't see any new messi

He had great finishing also he wasn't just about the pace

obafemi martins

me

>

Attached: 1402583510605.jpg (500x611, 37K)

Makalele

he's a locker room meme
His mates called him "mi cuisse" or "half thigh", because his flaccid cock reached the lower half of his thigh

Don't say that, if you do it will come true

Why exactly is it impossible for a "trendy pacy negro" to be the best of all time? Next you're going to tell me Babe Ruth was better than Barry Bonds.

I'm doing my best.

because they are shit at everything else that is not running (what a surprise)

I do, because reddit will finally fuck off from footy

>yellow cards
>passes
>red cards
>challenges
>ball recoveries
>ASSISTS
>LA LIGA

Attached: 1466971515520.gif (200x178, 496K)

henrey

People don't realize that, genuinely think his die hard fanboys are either massive contrarians or kids that love all the theatrics and shit like the die hard zlatan fans
Then you have the Portuguese/Brazilians who are the same way with mouyes

They ruined football in the last 10 years for me, it was so comfy before with all those legends around, now it's just about those two.

i cant wait for it to end desu schmesu

I just want to skip that feeling after messi retires, that feeling that he wont play anymore
And go straight to like 15, 20 years after, when younger people will be talking about the current best player and i will start to talk about messi
Because im almost positive that we wont see anything like him ever again

This is how I feel about LeBron. People will prolly shit all over me just for saying that but I'm not even a Lebron stan & my team plays in the Eastern Conference

Sane
Auba
Sterling

All very good desu

ashley cole
best rb ever la

u bum pace wasnt their most redeeming quality

he was a meme
Football is too complex for pace niggas to dominate it

Henry was a pace nigga with skill

Eto'o pretty good too

>Football is too complex for pace niggas to dominate it
Perhaps some pacey nigs born and raised in a decent european background can do it. Defo not any african just focused on quick glory and scoring the most amazing goals instead of discipline and team spirit as well as improvement over the years.
Henry wss THE PACEY NIGGA, but yeah, he had a brain, therefore he reigned for a few years.
>Eto'o
Yes, another exception to the rule.

>George Weah is a fucking president now

What??

>Players over 30 are too old to play anymore

I really wish this meme would die, it's bullshit. Messi is going to carry on playing at Barca until he's at least 39/40

IF I COULD HAVE IT BACK
ALL THE TIME THAT WE WASTED
I'D ONLY WASTE IT AGAIN...AND AGAIN....AND AGAIN

Attached: england_2006.jpg (810x451, 84K)

Rooney is same age as Ronaldo and has been finished for years. It could be worse