How are you about mixing race ?

How are you about mixing race ?

Trying to get in on it

I want to racemix with a cute Finn (male)!

i want to find a cute khazak or cossack girl

There is only one race though

Don't care about other people's lives after we transcended 7 billion, and will probably settle down with a local woman once I sample different ethnicities

racemixes are objectively superior
more healthy, other better qualities, etc.

I don't care. Those who do care are fucking idiots.

I only think about racemixing.

give me a tatar gf so I can enrich my genes

White + Black = could go either way, but more often than not its bad
White + Latino = Ok
White + Arab = disgusting
White + South Asian = ok
White + East Asian = Master Race

*Blocks your path*

blasian > asian > white/asian > native american/pacific islander > white > mulatto > arab > black

How is white + arab disgusting?
They're both caucasoid so the likelihood of looking like an alien is low
White + east asian can be ugly as fuck if it doesn't go right
Just look at all the ugly ecudorians that happened thanks to Spaniard + Indians (south Americans)

>People think white and Asian is good
>
Hapas have serious identity issues, usually only with white male and Asian female. Elliot Rodger talks about this.

If you dilute the mestizo with more white blood, it sometimes looks better. You are right about asian + white, I'd say its 60/40 for looking good.

white to any is okay

but black to non black is not ok and should be forbidden

Don't mind it, tbch. I personally want to racemix with a qt Arab gf

depends on the individuals... like with every other couple

I am against it

Non me ne sbatte una ciolla. Voglio solo qualcuna che mi ami, e che io possa amare.

everything is wrong you mongrel, mixed children get the worst parts from both parents, shittier immune system etc and on top of that most mixed people often suffer form psychological trauma from not being accepted in either of racial groups, let's say we have white mother black father
>kid is too black to be accepted by whites
>kid is too white to be accepted by blacks

I'm against mixing with Americans and Russians and Brits and Australians but I'm fine with everyone else

>Sup Forums mutts blame their complete failure at life on their race
lel

>tfw no qt russ boi to attempt racemixing with

>niggers having no arguments so they resume to name calling
typical le 56 percenter

Don't fetishize it but I would do it.
Like girls of all races if they're cute.

>p*le thinks it's allowed to breathe
No, nigger.

What about Dominican + Vietnamese?

I'm an active participant

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THEIR FACES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

race mixing is good for everyone except for white people. That's my problem with race mixing.

Have you ever seen a freckle before?

Don't care, it's inevitable anyways and I'm not alive to see it

Need a mulatto gf

literally 56% amerimutt face

Elliot was a retard with severe mental health issues and a complete lack of introspection, he is probably one of the worst authorities on racial identity you could site. He always blamed other people for his issues and when he couldn't find anyone else to blame he attacked his own racial identity as the source of his discontent, his racial identity was more a made up projection of his own insecurities than anything anchored in reality. Speaking of projection Elliot constantly projected his feelings on to others, I remember the section of his manifesto where he listened to his sister getting fucked being full of him projecting his sexual insecurities on to the guy fucking his sister. Because of this I would say Elliot is, in my mind, a completely unreliable source on racial identity for a group, seeing as he lacked enough self-awareness to even have one beyond "I'm miserable because I'm hapa". Please never site him again!

oh its another episode of retards thinking they're geneticists

Le 22% face

Racemixing is not a problem at all. Manletmixing on the other hand should be a crime against humanity. Women should only be allowed to procreate with men that are AT LEAST 3 (76mm) inches taller than them. The difference between men and women height should not exceed 1 feet (305mm).

The future of America

TRADITORE!

thats mestizo not mulato

Literally is not. She's a Canadian mulatto.

mulatos are niggers that are not from africa
she doesnt have brown skin or wide nosetrils
thats just your average latina

I got her photos off twitter, she is a mulatto you stupid bean eating wetback.

One only wishes

You can see from her that she's mulatto

I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend of another race as long as she loves me.

I'm American