Inside the mind of a deluded liberal still in bitter denial

Inside the mind of a deluded liberal still in bitter denial.
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=mV4LDXg0Q4E

>>I have no job.

She has a job.

Get a job.

Talk shit about her all you want but not even alt-reich Nazis can deny that she's gorgeous.

>Sturgeon

She's been doing a terrible job.

>Called Bernie Sanders a mansplaining prick
I'm pretty sure she's a fucking idiot

I love liberals.

Blort

>she's gorgeous.
She looks like she's shitting a cactus

I just finished giving myself a handjob. Sweet relief.

We are not in denial, Trump is just an easy target.

What's it like in the mind of a conservative?

>alt-reich Nazis
A little redundant, no? Just call them alt-reich, or call them nazis. No need for both.

>we

Holy shit, this is far worse than any Colbertposting thread. This is absolute assrage.

what is the difference between a smoking jacket and a dressing gown?

>not one funny quip: the show

I'll try to put it in a way you'll understand. The last six months have been like watching my wife get bred by the blackest bull you've ever seen, while also watching my children get raped by refugees, and at the same time I'm being beheaded by President Hillary Clinton theyself.

Shut up tripshit.

>EEEUUUUUGH STOP Sup ForumsPOSTING ON MY BOARD I JUST WANT TO TALK ABOUT PEDOPHILIA AND REDDIT SHOWS

Trump is unironically trolling liberals with low hanging fruit. Everyone who isn't a complete moron already knows half the stuff Trump says is ridiculously idiotic, but the left is actually so gullible that they think that a billionaire former real estate mogul and now leader of the free world has the intelligence of a 5 year old, and take his intentionally outlandish statements seriously.

Are you allowed to wear such a thing in public? Is that normal in Britain? I suppose if you're Farage you can do anything.

>I suppose if you're Farage you can do anything

except for winning any seats.

or having a political party that isn't a joke.

>that Ted Cruz art
Keked, keked even harder at the whole shit with Hillary Clinton.

Brexit already happened Coolie.

Liberals trying to be funny nowadays makes me cringe. But the stuff that came out in the bush years usually made me lol.

Did I change or did the comedy change?

What the fuck is her deal with Bernie Sanders, did he piss in her cereal?

Ok Fritz

Didn't know she got her own show after being fired from Daily Show.

Jesus, what a fuckwit.

Liberals still own comedy, but Bee is getting pretty cringey. I don't think she's that funny but I enjoy how much she triggers conservatives

This is a false flag from viral advertisers. Nobody actually watches this show for real, so it's not worth getting upset about.

Just hide the thread and move on.

Writing good comedy requires intelligence. Let's face it, liberals are more intelligent than others.

I can't wait for whites to become a minority

Either an Ivy League educated billionaire is manipulating the media, or Sup Forums memed a man into the White House.

MUH VAGIIIIINUUUH

Conservatives used to be the preachy easily offended authoritarian stiffs and thus easy for liberal comedians to poke fun at, but after the left jumped on the whole SJW bandwagon, they basically threw the high ground for humor down the toilet.

Now the right is the "rebellious" side that supports free speech and flippant humor, while the left is uptight and sanctimonious.

Wow I had no idea that such a master of psychology was now in the White House

>pic related

Conservative and rebellious are diametrically-opposed words, by definition.

>Brexit already happened Coolie.

didn't win any seats. ukuk's still a complete joke.

whatever you say pajeet.

how does it feel to be more of a joke than the lefty jocks?

Words mean whatever we want them to mean you dumb cracka.

You people really need to decide whether Ivy League educations are a sign of intelligence, or a useless symbol of prestige the rich buy themselves once they get tired of sitting around at home.

Because it seems to change depending on whether or not the educated person is someone you happen to agree with or not.

I'm a fascist, not a conservative, thank you very much.

>leader of american liberal comedians is a canadian woman
You can't make this shit up

lmao

Yeah, and liberals and banning free speech are also diametrically-opposed concepts, but that hasn't stopped liberals from burning free speech signs.

So are Spiderman and black

>You can't make this shit up

Well, you just did.

Burning free speech signs is a form of freedom of speech.

>Burning free speech signs is a form of freedom of speech

Impressive mental gymnastics.

Ummmmmm... Sweetie??? I'm legit triggered right now and LITERALLY SHAKING

Not at all.

If burning the flag is free speech, then burning that sign is.

That's part of it, sure. But there are other factors, like the fact that conservatives simply do not choose these career paths. When they complain about "all the tv shows are liberal", it's exactly like feminists complaining that "all the STEM people are men". No shit! You guys aren't as good at it. Go back to what you are good at, like being construction workers and baptist ministers

His life goal was Brexit not holding a meaningless seat in Parliament. Get that through your head Panjeet.

Those aren't liberals they're leftists.

Oh you're absolutely correct, but anti-freespechers thought process doesn't reach that far ahead in its thinking. They are literally just raging against free-speech in such a way, bereft of any sense of irony. Liberals have the critical thinking skill of a brick.

I hope she dies