Has ANYONE seen this? should i give it a go, looks kinda comfy

has ANYONE seen this? should i give it a go, looks kinda comfy

yeah same question

its been lying on my watchlist for a while now

first season is really fucking good, not sure what I think about season 2 yet, only 4 episodes in.

>Amazon original

No

whats it about

Its good. By good i mean good, not great or awesome. Its a yurop show so its slow-paced and its sci-fi elements are more muted

is not. amazon just bought it, it was an sky original but that network died or something

shithole small arctic town has bad shit happen to it when miners find something bad buried and frozen and their government/police are corrupt as fuck

it's like twin peaks meets the thing, ie small, quiet town gets shaken up by murders and an outside detective comes in to handle it, with a generous amount of arctic body horror thrown in. the ben frost soundtrack is killer too

gonna give it a go then, actually came over the show because the music popped in my spotify suggestion

>has ANYONE seen this
You make it sound like there weren't dozens of threads here about it after season 2 was released
>Its a yurop show so its slow-paced
heh

yeva is the cutest, English actresses whose character is a russian? I think
its cute knowing she has to concentrate on her accent

Sienna Guillory is nice in it too

she doesnt have the inbred islander look tho

First season was absolute drivel.

Season 1 is pretty enjoyable. Season 2......well... It's not bad....just completely fucking mental.

How about her younger and in a more correct setting

It's boring.

season 2 is forgettable at best. Not nearly the quality of season 1

>First season was absolute drivel.

what didn't you like about it?

it isn't comfy. Season 1 is sinister, gloomy and gory. It has some gritty realism, no safe zones, no real good guys, nothing is certain.
Season 2 is a dumbed down americanised pleb version.

>not comfy
>no safe zones

>american audience under 25

but it is filmed in iceland, its comfy just watching the characters having to keep warm, with the girls and their red noses
so cute and comfy but yes I agree season 1 had more substance

S1 is very good and comfy.

S2 they tried to get too weird with it like Lost or something, still pretty comfy just because of the QTs.

I feel like the only people who watched this are Sup Forums posters.

i like how the blonde is drunk on the job for most of s2 and no one wants to say anything about it

>smells like reindeer juice

It's extra funny because everyone on the show is constantly drinking vodka anyway.

>tfw ingrid will never be forced to shoot you
>you will never see her fumble around with the gun due to her cold stiff hands
>she will never have nightmares about you long after the shooting
>she will never see you every time she goes to sleep
>she will never visit your grave out of guilt
>you will never drive her to drink to escape from her deep seated regret

dan is the best char by far

No it's not lol. I watched the entire first season and it was bullshit. Also Dennis Quaid is a peice of shit who plays Dennis Quaid in everything he's in. This is a show for clowns.

He literally got cucked by a violent black man that abandoned his family.

lol

then he got superpowers and killed his cucker

Fair enough.

Boring as fuck