trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

/TRUMPNIGHTLYNEWS/ ARCHIVE
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kazaHYu5ET4
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/22/donald-trump-cleveland-volunteers-mike-pence/87433328/
freep.com/story/money/2016/07/22/philadelphia-airport-workers-plan-strike-during-dnc/87356604/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI
investmentwatchblog.com/its-happening-early-indicators-show-donald-trumps-rnc-speech-was-a-huge-hit-with-voters-rep-marsha-blackburn-heralds-trump-the-builder-a-man-who-can-get-the-job-done/
twitter.com/JacksonDiehl/status/756582601251512320
youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

TRUMP ILLUMINATI HAND SIGNS & TRUTHER PSY-OP EXPOSED!
youtube.com/watch?v=kazaHYu5ET4

say my name

Shouldn't you be mowing my lawn?

Nice.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/07/22/donald-trump-cleveland-volunteers-mike-pence/87433328/
>The no-longer-presumptive presidential nominee also thanked running mate Mike Pence, saying the Indiana governor has helped him strengthen ties to the Republican Party.

>"See, now, if I don't win, I'm going to blame Mike, right?" Trump said. "We have to blame Mike."

We all know Mike is a snake in the grass, right?

Good.

Dude is packing.

Trump is a time traveler or a divine being. He knows the future.

CHECKKKED

Gavin's got a nice cock, no homo.

Philadelphia airport workers plan to strike during DNC.

freep.com/story/money/2016/07/22/philadelphia-airport-workers-plan-strike-during-dnc/87356604/

AWOOOVEMENT

Noice. I'm hoping it's a complete shitshow.

IS THAT FUCKING GEOFF

That nigga's huge,

Hello Trumpgen. I hope you're having a good day.

I was just wondering if you've bought a hat? Now's a pretty good time to get one if you haven't already.

Just saying, the hats are a lot more comfortable than the shoes.

Do the gif where he kisses his boyfriend pence who looks like anderson cooper

Media can lie about racist repiblicans all they want. But treating Bernie like he is one of them is inappropriate #DNCleaks #JillNotHill

Black Trump Supporter Smacks Down CNN Reporter for Race Baiting

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxcAN0t6GrI

does it boggle anyone elses' mind that Obama can have a news conference about what happened in gmernay today while being so relaxed and acting so nonchalant about it? He even made a joke and started laughing (something about his kids). I just don't understand this guy. Something is very very strange and it really makes me sad as an american.

Too many external positive modifiers, that's why he had to pick "Autistic" as an internal negative modifier to balance it out

MUNICH POLICE: UP TO 3 SHOOTERS ARE STILL AT LARGE

SHEPARD SMITH: THIS LOOKS LIKE A LONE WOLF

kek

Philadelphia police have already made 25% of GOP's arrest total, and the DNC doesn't start for two days.

I hope the police make sure to not oppress all the BLM/anti-cop speakers at the DNC by keeping a safe distance (about a few miles) away from the convention.

he must be a good 8 inches hard

meme magic is with trump

Trumpsters are gay confirmed

>"See, now, if I don't win, I'm going to blame Mike, right?" Trump said. "We have to blame Mike."
sounds like one of those half-joking half-serious statements from trump. i bet trump didnt want to go with pence but he was told he would lose if he picked his real choice. pence is fine i suppose. seems like a decent guy. i'm just worried about tptb pulling a jfk on trump to get the guy they want in power.

Hillary is like Melisandre in GoT

Without her make-up she looks just like Melisandre's true nature: An old disgusting witch.

They should if only because the Democrats HATE the police. The based Philadelphia PD should show those cucks what a world without policemen is like. After all, that's what the Democrats so desperately want, right?

Its HAPPENING! Early Indicators Show Donald Trump’s RNC Speech Was A Huge Hit With Voters… Rep. Marsha Blackburn Heralds Trump The Builder, ‘A Man Who Can Get The Job Done’

investmentwatchblog.com/its-happening-early-indicators-show-donald-trumps-rnc-speech-was-a-huge-hit-with-voters-rep-marsha-blackburn-heralds-trump-the-builder-a-man-who-can-get-the-job-done/

awoo

Did you ever think he really gave a fuck?

No, we should be gassing the bikes.

Going around shilling, Boris?

Trump's speech was brilliant. Trump is as American as apple pie and baseball.

He's going to win.

Shepard Smith is a special type of fuckass. On air, he stated that the German government requested to not start stipulating on who the attackers may be, then turns around and says "but I can't deny what the social media is saying, and they're saying its white nationalism and I have to report that" or something of the sort. It's so ridiculously idiotic that you have to ask what his agenda is

You guys taken a look at this?

Poetry

Two questions Sup Forums

1) without looking up tell me: who is she?
2) would you or wouldn't you?

They didn't seem to give a shit when it was national security secrets

>Gizmodo
When do the Repomen take away their iPads?

>mfw Hannity, Dobbs, and Judge Pirro leave Fox and go to Infowars

Marla Maples.

Many, many times.

1) Marly
2) No

>obama press conference calling trump speech doom-and-gloom interrupted by munich shooting
>entirely possible that hillary's imminent vp conference will be interrupted by confirmation that shooter is muslim

Not to mention most polls show that 2/3rds of Americans believe America is headed in a bad direction.

Status quo gonna status quo.

WEW, NOW THEY'RE SUDDENLY WHINING.

A black guy I can finaly respect. Just heard the first 30 seconds and the guy is red pilled.

ivanka would be a better president than the donald 2bh

WITNESSED PRAISE KEK

>cankels
Never

Must be some "unbiased reporters" in that list of donations.

Question isn't who she is.
Question is why isn't she in my bed?

Anyone see that Shillary surrogate on FBN just now? He literally said with a straight face, that Trump has no solution for Islamic terrorism. Goddamn Trump is gonna win so hard if that's their argument.

There's something strange about that awoo...

MIKA WAS BEING VERY BAD

sorry but trump's speech was way too dark for my liking. i want a president that's always positive and saying nice things.

twitter.com/JacksonDiehl/status/756582601251512320

Someone pastebin the pile of shit that moronic cunt pulled out of his ass.

>hillary's imminent vp conference will be interrupted by confirmation that shooter is muslim

PLEASE KEK
LET THIS HAPPEN

YOUR WILL BE DONE

it's his foreskin

it's very stretchy

MARLAAAAA MAPLESSSS

I fucking love these videos

Mike Pence was by far the best pick. And yes he was clearly joking when he said that. USAtoday being full of shit, what a surprise.

DARK
Y
S
T
O
P
I
C

In 2024 we'll know

>Shillary: INVITE THE SANDNIGGERS IN
>They proceed to shoot up a concert, Bataclan-style.

Bullshit. Guy is ugly but 'tis be a nais dink

Who cares. She's a #ShillforHill.

#DNCLeaks It's over, we won, Trump is the next president of the united states.

watch the full 6th second of that webm

you can see how the foreskin bounces around

> Security guards in America have guns

First time the CNN audience was exposed to unedited Trump and this happens. I cannot stop smiling right now.

Yeah everything he said made sense but I didn't like the way he said it because the way he phrases things is divisive. The most important thing isn't for a candidate to have correct ideas, but to phrase those ideas in a way that makes me feel good.

t. CNN for 3 hours last night

confirmed

Are Donald

Clinton in one of her emails does mention sacrificing to Moloch, and all the people who die around her committing "suicide" would make sense with shadow babies

Clinton possible VP pick today, get in here also

Yes, Lachlan?

There won't be any guns if she becomes president.

I am just raging that my favourite commie candidate was thrown under the bus by evil imperialists. America has no democracy just like pravda says. Won't blame any Bernie supporter who will vote for drumph after #DNCleaks. Spread the word!

Marla Maples, and of course I fucking would.

If you wouldn't there's something wrong with you.

I like that his usually sticks with the suit but when he changes it up he really changes it up

Marla Mapes

Yes, I have a think for MILFs, I don'the care if it's Trump's sloppy seconds. I would feel honored to have travelled the same roads as him.

The Democrats can still choose a different nominee at the convention.

>tfw ywn be eskimo brothers with the God-Emperor

fucking hell is that aesthetic

Obama was doom and glooming about racist cops literally a week ago. Goddamn he really has such a contempt for the American people, he thinks we're braindead.

Well, at least we'll still have our fists. If rifles are really so dangerous they have to be banned, something that kills nearly twice as many people every year must be even worse!

They've already spent 150 million on Shillary ads in swing states, they aren't backing out now.

sorry bud, reality is harsh sometimes

man the fuck up

The only time in history a trilby looked good.

>he thinks we're braindead.

Only if if if if if if if if we fall for the uuuh okie doke

2spoopy4me2

He's being sarcastic you silly goose.

For everyone asking when Trump grabbed his chin in this speech, it's at 34:10 of the RSB broadcast.

youtube.com/watch?v=42418toh02M

Holy fuck what a boss. America, if you fuck this up, I am going to personally go over there and kick the living shit out of every last one of you.

This is your last chance. TAKE IT!