Damn... This shit really makes you think

Damn... This shit really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Almost like how I have to hide my power level in every last social situation for fear of alienation and ostracization.

Fuck you to death for posting this shit.

>CENTURIES of trans oppression

Top kek. These people are deluded.

I fucking hate fags who can't get over their grandparents, truly the worst of the worst.

First post best post
>even in shit threads

>we should shit all over the older generations with our new genders and sexualities because we have spent our entire 10 years of life living it even if it's barely 10% of their lifetime and only popular at this moment

I want to kill the maker of this.

Jesus christ his entire existence is his gender dysporia fairy tale

Every waking second of his life is about his mental illness. It is all consuming.

My power level is too strong to contain.

Big words for 10 year old

just dropping this

Girl I know was a lesbian for a while and hid it from her grandparents. Everyone had to be involved in the cover up, lying all the time every time we saw them. She was always bugging people not to get drunk at family parties and tell her gran she was a rug muncher.

Then one day she was straight again and popped out four kids in the last five years.

Id want to kill the creator of this, but his existence is torture for him enough.

Nice "edit". Where's the "original"?

This ones are better

You know what you have to do user.

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2bRaFcCb4

Of my ten year old actually talked like this and actually could explain what she meant then I would be all for it, right as soon as I put her up in an orphanage

> Supposed to provide me 'safety and unconditional love'

I don't understand, what is the actual age of this child? Why does she produce such coherent arguments at such an early age? This doesn't even try to tell a story, it's just an argument for accepting transsexuality put in the form of speech bubbles.

Not related but sorta related.

Oops.

Wtf I'm trans now.

It's an adult's attempt to relive their childhood so they can twist the wires up in their brain and pretend this is how it actually happened

if my kid turned out to be an unrealistically verbose tranny i'd abort it desu

Or maybe you can stop being a spoiled brat and show respect to your elders or I'm burning your iphone and denying access to social medias until you're 18.
Would that comply to your demands ?

>Shitty sjw comics
>Makes you think
Pick one

Or you could do the same as this father

Imagine what would happen if someone would actually say this out loud, I'm pretty sure people with opinions like this are unemployable by all standard (unless were talking about some bullshit editor job for the huffington post and the likes).

Also, mandatory call out that I'd severely beat the faggot motherfucker that unironically made this little comic.

Absolute autism