Hitler Sucked Islamic Cock

Daily reminder Hitler thought Islam was superior to Christianity. He was quoted saying:
"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

And the precursor to the Muslim Brotherhood garnered Hitlers support and was directly influenced by the Third Reich.

Also reminder that neo-nazi groups pledged allegiance to Al-qaueda after 9/11.

Other urls found in this thread:

nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2002/national-alliance-holocaust-deniers-react-911-attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
sicotests.com/psyarticle.asp?id=388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this, so much this!

Hitler literally wanted Germany to be a multicultural Islamic country, he hated Germans and loved arabs and the assorted brown people of the world and wanted them to mass immigrate into Germany, this was his dream.

He certainly preferred it to your "christian heritage"

I also heard Hitler prayed five times a day and actually secretly performed Haj.

Mashallah!

I don't really blame Hitler, he was naive about Eastern things and it lost him the war.

>Japan hits USA and gets BTFO, bringing them into the war
>Arabs promise but do shit all to fight in the colonies

oy vey, if u are tru 88 u let them enter yur cuntry forevah

Bullshit. All his Muslim praise was pandering to gain an ally with oil he needed. He wanted North Africa for the oil.

>mfw busting a fat nut in Hitler's mouth and using his little moustache as a brush to wipe the last drop off the tip

there is no Xian heritage in Sweden! we have no religion here, my feminist government brother/sister.

Yes. Him talking to his friends in private about the meekness of the Christian was surely because of pandering.

Good :).

Hhaha, jew spotted. Islam was much different from then, and the Table talks are bullshit.
nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm

> Also reminder that neo-nazi groups pledged allegiance to Al-qaueda after 9/11.

source?

day of the rope

>Him talking to his friends in private about the meekness of the Christian was surely because of pandering.

Ah yes, the heavily redacted accounts released by Jews after the war...

no (((bias))) there

Underrated

toward the end of the war, Muslims were recruited for the SS,

sounds like bullshit to me

>released by jews
Whatever floats your boat. Hitler supported the Palestinian national movement( no oil there) that turned into the muslim brotherhood

oy vey
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2002/national-alliance-holocaust-deniers-react-911-attacks

Guess why he didn't eat meat

shut it down

It's funny how blissfully unaware of your own history( and history in general) you guys all are.

Nazi's and Islam were allies until the Iranian revolution. Some people saw it as a return to traditionalism( and these are the ones who became the third column) and others were put off because of it's strong anti-western attitude, the latter of which was adopted by the conservative's of today. Nazi's and Muslims being at odds is a recent phenomenon.

read all about this arab nazi friend

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husseini

>Hitler supported the Palestinian national movement

He also supported Zionism through the Havaara agreement. The Nazis sent Jews to Israel for 5 years before the war. Guy had no loyalty in the Middle East, just interests of the German people that needed serving.

Germany literally bailed out roachland before WW1
They were so broke they were few months away from shutting down the government. Prussian militarists just wanted the alliance with muslims that hard.

Napoléon, Nietzsche, Goethe and Churchill also praised Islam. Churchill's point of view was sometimes contradictory but he was clearly obsessed by Islam.

>your own history
im not german or muslim

Funny how his wish has more or less come true eventually.
>inb4 present day Germany or should I say Cuckamy?.

>Amin al-Husseini and Hitler
>Both having problems with a rat infestation
>Both seeking common solutions

... It should be a surprise?

>Nazi's and Muslims being at odds is a recent phenomenon.

Because one strayed into the territory of the other. Not hard to figure out that Hitler would genocide the Arabs and Turks in Germany today for being wannabe Jews

>insular white-hating ghettos
>rapists
>criminals
>swindlers
>subverters

Muslims are the new Jews of Europe, minus the monetary power.

This

I mean the Nazi party.

Hitler initially criticized the agreement. By the time he came around the "supporting" it in 1939, it had already need.

Funny how the Nazi's appropriated a pan-national aristocrat like Nietzsche to their racist and nationalist version of fascism. Nietzsche even praised the jews in his writing and at one point talked about shooting anti-semites in the street. He dreamed of a multi-racial aristocracy to rule Europe.

It was still Nazi policy for a long period. Hitler as a person wasn't a great leader anyway. I imagine the Nazis could have succeeded with others at the helm.

As for Muslims today, they are easily the analogue of what the ghetto Jews were in 1930s Europe. I think Hitler, or any Fuhrer, would seize the opportunity of being anti-Muslim to run on a populist platform that transitions into true fascism to "stop those importing the Muslims" - ie. Jews.

to supporting it* it had already been ended*

Neo-nazis didn't have an issue when they flew planes into the World Trade Centre. I just find it funny that you guys want to act like it's an issue of the doctrine of Islam itself which is close to your ideology, and not because you think brown people are scary.

I know you guys like to talk about statistical averages, but racist and right wingers have lower IQ's than non-racist. psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand

Also more likely to be paranoid, look for simple solutions etc

sicotests.com/psyarticle.asp?id=388

Also the average America black IQ is not 85 anymore, it's 91. Getting pretty close to the average Irish IQ. Sounds like we might need to exterminate them to!

It's pretty simple.

Nazis/Euro nationalists have our yard. Muslims have their yard.

The problem with the Jews is nothing more than they've been in our yard. Now Muslims are in our yard. Both are therefore a problem.

What Hitler thought is now pretty irrelevant because the situation has changed. Muslims are an enemy and not a curiosity.

just to be clear here, this ONLY applies to white racists, as racists of other ethnicities are not dumber, just white racists.

so the smartest, and most noble thing you can do is not be racist and embrace multiculturalism

>military strategist uses foreign army to fight wars against other foreign armies, killing themselves off in the process, making the job easier
yeah, what a retard
he also said Islam was a religion for monkeys

Islamist countries are hardline right-wing governments that seek out and kill any liberals.
Hitler would fucking adore the modern middle east. He'd probably be the head of ISIS.

t. Rabbi Menachem Creditor