I like white people. I admit they can be racist, rude, and cringe sometimes, but more often than not...

I like white people. I admit they can be racist, rude, and cringe sometimes, but more often than not, they are nice and philanthropic; after all, the West allowed me to leave my poor country and join them.

They are also the most attractive race and most intelligent (actually asians are slightly more intelligent but whites have much more creativity and intuition so that more than makes up for it).

I am scared that white people are going extinct after seeing that other population thread on Sup Forums. White couples just don't have many children. Europe is not very populous compared to Africa/Asia/MENA, and much of their population growth comes from nonwhite immigrants anyway.

I fear this world will decline without white people. I will miss you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=improvements in sgrna cripsr&oq=improvements in sgrna cripsr&aqs=chrome..69i57.7975j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
theconversation.com/editing-human-embryos-with-crispr-is-moving-ahead-nows-the-time-to-work-out-the-ethics-81732
gizmodo.com/the-feds-are-officially-cracking-down-on-basement-bioha-1820682025
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

la abominación subterránea

>I like white people.

Stopped reading.

BLURGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I
AM
WIIIIIIIIITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t. Richard Spenser

Oh, maybe I was not clear in my post. I am not white.

There will always be whites silly, it'll just be more heavily skewed towards the top 10% who control businesses and governments.

Also whites are hot so non-whites like Chinamen and Indians will recreate them if they ever disappear

Just a typical case of snow fever, you just want to fuck some Wh*Te""""People"""""

what're you doing in the netherlands iskender

>t. >Wh*Toid undercover posting from a proud BLACK country

>t. self denial

What race are you?

says the nigger moor unironically pissed

>recreate them if they ever disappear
and how do you suggest that will happen
barring some scifi shit about designer babies that is

No one in America is white Pedro

Simple, we'll identify certain genes select race or better, those that exclusively do, then use CRISPR/Cas9 to ensure they dominate

Or we resurrect Michael Jackson and study anti-melanocyte treatments

>""wh*t* p**pl*""

Welcome to the KARA BOGA Global Alliance, you are a great addition

crispr isn't viable for that kind of stuff though, even now it causes unwanted mutations from removing a single gene associated with some disease

This, fuck wh*Tes

I am 100% Chinese.

I have heard many nonwhites want to use CRISPR to make their children white. However, I think it would be a purely aesthetic change and not really address the problems outlined in my post.

I guess a gay indian guy in a white majority country.

>white haves more creativity and intuition
Nice pulling anecdotes out of your fucking ass
>the most attractive
For you

YOU ARE A TRAITOR. GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY.

BLACK

>implying we wouldn't have eliminated the off-target effects and found better models for sgRNAs by that time
>implying the melanogenesis cascade doesn't have multiple hitpoints, even with the Phenylalanine/Dopa precursors shard with neurotransmitters

>82273769
You can dip your kids in bleach

t.zhang

I'm betting he's a pajeet/paki or a pinoy
Nobody else is so insecure about their own race

i'd say blacks are also pretty insecure based on how much they want white women

>>implying we wouldn't have eliminated the off-target effects and
how do you surmise that will happen
>found better models for sgRNAs by that time
probably not
>>implying the melanogenesis cascade doesn't have multiple hitpoints
race is more than just melanin

>whites
>intelligent
End this meme, Jews are far smarter than whites and whites get surpassed by minorities in their own countries. Indians in America are more successful than white Americans and Africans and south Asians in Britain do better than whites in school. Plus eastern and Southern Europeans have sub 80-90 iqs, they're dumb as fuck

Not really. Black women are just terrible to black men.

I literally said above I'm Chinese.
Anyway, I am not really insecure about my race. I am just stating observations. If you think this is self-hating, you should see some other nonwhites (usually women).

it goes both ways really, black men aren't angels to black women, if i remeber correctly black men are most likely to cheat on their partners then all other races of men.

then tell your asian friends from r/hapas and r/asianmasculnity to stop promoting white-asian racemixing (not that they're getting any white poon anyway)

We're getting there in terms of targeting, links are spam but its mainly genomebiology and nature

And as for deeper effects beyond colour, just get the ethics brigade to back off embyonic modification and see how development can be skewed towards one parent

Seconded. Unironically our mutt nation is great because we're 10% injun
Europe has been moor'd and arab'd for centuries
Chinks and gooks have been jap'd for centuries
and japs have been chink'd too
Just look at the DNA tests and they dont even account for migrations that happened a thousand years ago

>he believes the asian intelligence meme

>africans and south asians

only foreign ones. of course when the smartest africans and indians study in a western country they will be better than the white students there.

>Europeans have sub 80-90 iqs, they're dumb as fuck
oy wanker ya not avin any racist thoughts are ya?!

You know that in the US most of the PhD students are coming in from China and India right and that most of the scientific papers are also coming in from china/ South korea in the natural sciences. Problem with your observations are that they're romanticized/misinformed. You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about. You should especially not self-hate because you're chinese. You have a rich history. Countries like japan literally use your alphabet and you're practically a world superpower. Chinese Americans are also one of the richest groups in america (more than whites).

>We're getting there in terms of targeting
proof
>jews
only ashkenazis, your typical middle-eastern jews are arab tier in terms of IQ

Edit:
Probarly a indian or chinese or korean guy, in a white majority place. They are the biggest traitors.

google.com/search?q=improvements in sgrna cripsr&oq=improvements in sgrna cripsr&aqs=chrome..69i57.7975j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Mainly the first 4 but they're SPAM according to Sup Forums

Only thing worse than racists are people who are racist towards their own race

I'd say the same but only for developed countries whites not local whites, I hate them.

>Or we resurrect Michael Jackson and study anti-melanocyte treatments

What a fucking riot you are

You do know that the poorest states in America are the ones Mostly filled with white people

>getting there in terms of targeting
not really, going by those studies

THIS, when white are outta their element they are fucking unbearable, but they are great in their own nations and little towns and what not.

>implying they're not self-sacrificing to that degree to non-white welfare
Whites truly are the ethical race

What convinces you otherwise?

Looks like the WIDF is here. Fuck off wh*Te shills.

What? When did I say anything remotely supporting those things?

Smh this is what I was talking about when I saw whites can be annoying sometimes.

theconversation.com/editing-human-embryos-with-crispr-is-moving-ahead-nows-the-time-to-work-out-the-ethics-81732

All America needs to do is keep ethicalfags out of the way, and embryonic CRISPR studies are full steam ahead

>What convinces you otherwise
nothing at this point is enough to convince me that gene editing technology will progress to the stage you think it will so soon, they thought we'd have flying cars in 2000 also

Shoo shoo, dumb spic

By cloning whites.

You have fallen for wh*Te lies
Italians(=romans=BLACKS) are smarter than any craKKKer
Philanthropy, intelligence, creativity and intuition are all words wh*Toids have stolen from us and perverted.

Free yourself from wh*Te deception. Embrace KARA BOGA

Why is the Sudanigger hellbent on gene manipulation? Do you hate yourself that much?

Yea white people are really the best! Except the Greeks they gay.

RELATIONSHIP WITH CHINESE AMERICANS = ENDED

Only whites are allowed here Tyrone. Delete your post

>implying crispr will matter when we can all transport our consciousness into immortal weaponized sexbots in 30 years

>I like white people.

Let's let the ethical fags get off their high horse embryos and we'll then know the limitations

>Inb4 multitude of new (proto)oncogense will suddenly appear!

>implying we know anything substantial about cellular senescence even after Dolly and the Nobel
We need better solutions

>implying a sexbots synthetic punani will ever, ever beat a human pussy
>inb4

that wasn't me ;_;

RELATIONSHIP WITH CHINESE AMERICANS = RESTARTED

RELATIONSHIP WITH ANTI-GENE-EDITING AMERICAN = NEVER BEGAN

I'm white and even I hate white people. Not more than I hate the rest, but still

>OH YES CUMSKINS PLS FUCK ME HARDER
kys

Thoughts on basement biohacking? Is this relevant?

gizmodo.com/the-feds-are-officially-cracking-down-on-basement-bioha-1820682025

Wat with Whi*Toids

human pussy stinks, is regularly diseased, and doesn't even transmit pleasure except for a few spots. the only benefit to human pussy is that its warm and attached to something that conditionally loves you.
a sexbot with a warm juicy clean pussy and a complex consciousness without accidental impregnation is superior by far

Fucking ch*nks...

lmfao pathetic uncle tom white cockgobbler

this

no trials like the article says to substantiate it, and he basically injected himself with a foreign HIV protein in the hope that cell-mediated immune system would reprogram themselves to attack it.

Regulation is actually necessary what's to stop someone causing bioterrorism or fucking up harvests because they're angry, its much easier with plants too

I didn't even hate on my own race or others wtf

>the only benefit to human pussy is that its warm and attached to something that conditionally loves you.
reallly made think, advanced fleshlights would actually be more popular

Sorry m8, I don't hate you, its just a joke, its just that we've been hammered for a few weeks by a Viet/Chinese Canadian guy who claims Sup Forums is superior to Sup Forums

I’m assuming you’re an Asian of some kind

نداء الى غسان
:))))

t. asian cuck

such is the cruelty of fate friend

you are belgian tho

Wypipo

yes...?
i am not a cuck. why is everybody implying that?

This
Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

>why is everybody implying that?
Stupid preconceptions and stereotypes, dont take anything personally

Tis

Make sure you publicly speak out against white guilt and the other problems white people face. Your voice, as a non-white, will be taken more seriously by people struck by white-guilt. You may be able to wake up a few who wont listen.

wow you're a keen observer, are all phoenicians like that?

yeah its a tradition

Left is fucking pathetic desu, at least the nigger is honest about his intentions.

Cant say i blame you. Chinese "culture" is cancer. "Lie, cheat and steal" are its core values. Almost any culture looks better in comparison.

We’ve all seen your picture. What a pathetic existence being a indios and worshipping whites.

but you're from panama..

I bet it is. When I saw your post my first thought was: "I bet his friends call him Eagle-Eyes Khalil or something".

Fuck why pea pull

This.

Bullshit, the west is over, Asians are the master race now. White people have grown lazy and apathetic. We lost, as much as I hate to say it.

t. white person